- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OWNER WILL CONSIDER TRADES FOR SMALLER SPORTFISH OR CENTER CONSOLE
OWNER MAY SPLIT THE COST OF TRANSPORTATION FOR NORTHERN BUYERS
Full engine service recently completed at 1,100 hours
Heat exchangers and after coolers cleaned/replaced.
Water pumps changed (have spare included in sale)
The Henriques’ made her name in the sport fishing world by building the toughest and largest boats in their class. She boasts an enormous cockpit centered with a Scopinich Rocket Launcher with teak trim and bait storage. Marlin tower with full electronics and two person seating, makes for an enjoyable and productive fishing day for the captain. If you are looking for an express boat, you do not have to look any further. This 35 Henriques’ is the right boat for you!
Unfamiliar with the Henrique’s? Ask anyone who owns one, the ride in incomparable to any other. Stable, dry, quiet to say the least. No slapping, shuttering, or banging on this rig in any condition. She makes way in a head sea with ease burning 1mpg at 23kts. Chunking for tuna and swords at night is a real pleasure. Her beamy figure coupled with well thought out design characteristics of a low center of gravity limit rolling on the hook or adrift.
Purchasing a boat is a major decision on anyone’s part and must not be taken lightly. Before you decide to move into our counterparts including Lures and Cabos, make sure you take the time first hand to experience the performance this machine offers. You will be blown away with the added features and electronics package available in this boat. If you have any questions or concerns about this boat or would like to see personalized comparisons of this boat from any other boat on the market, contact me directly and I will happily be of assistance.
Located in Sewall’s Point, Florida, this vessel is super clean and easy to show.
This boat is fully loaded, turn-key and ready to fish hard.
You will not be disappointed with this one.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step into the cockpit and imagine you and some buddies spread out, rods in hand, and a bloody deck. This boat is designed for the hardcore angler. Fresh and saltwater wash-down systems make keeping the cockpit clean a breeze. Two huge insulated fish boxes in the deck provide more than enough room to bring your hard earned catch back home cold. A transom mounted live-well can also be used as a fish box as well. There are a total of 15 rod holders in the cockpit and plenty of storage in specifically designed rod storage lockers located in the V-berth. The helm station is located on the starboard side with full Furuno Electronics package, engine synchronizers, 74 mile open array radar and 2 VHF units. The marlin tower includes a full Furuno electronics package as well. Stepping down into the cabin, you will find a large head to the left and twin bunks that convert into a dinette to the right. A small galley with sink, ice maker and microwave provide extra creature comforts for those long fishing trips. The V-berth is large enough to sleep 2 comfortably. All total, you can sleep 4 people comfortably in the cabin. Henriques’ takes boat building and design to the next level! Every possible space is utilized for STORAGE. There is no place left unusable on this boat.
- Main Salon
- V Berth w/Side-by-Side Rod Storage Queen Size Bed w/Storage Underneath New 2011 Refrigerator/Freezer Compartment Microwave One Burner for Cooking On Counter Color TV, New Remote Stereo (2011) Cedar Closet, Amitco Floor Oak Table Converts to Queen Size Bed Drop Down Bunk – Total of Four (4) Sleep Capacity Three GFI Receptacles in Cabin Twelve (12) Volt Plug in Cabin at Lower Helm and at Upper Helm Enclosed Fiberglass Shower Head, Mirror, Medicine Cabinet, Towel Closet Sink Spigot Releases as Portable Shower
- Scopinich Rocket Launcher With Teak Trim and Storage Capacity for Bait Fresh/Salt Water Wash Down Live Well in Transom, Manual and Aerator Extra Large Fish Boxes With Macerators Both Sides Fresh Water Dock Supply Hook Up In Cockpit Six (6) Rod Holders in Gunnels Two Insulated Built In Coolers Plus Bait Station With Fresh Water Spigot and Sink Lots of Drawers for Fishing Paraphernalia Gaff or Rod Holders on Each Side of Gunnels Cockpit is 100± Square Feet Recently Painted Aw Grip Cockpit and Floor in Helm Over Non-Skid Decking For Easy Maintenance Seating and Underneath Storage on Port and Starboard Side of Helm Windshield Wipers (2) Vented Front Enclosure Above Windshield New Zippers on All Enclosures of Helm, Costa Enclosures Boat on 40,000 Lb. lift since Delivered in February 2004
- Marlin Tower
- Ladder Integrated into Marlin Tower – One on Each Side Five (5) Rod Holders Across Top Full Controls Plus Bilge Pump Indicator Lights and Tachs New Stereo Speakers Mounted Under Electronic Box Trim Tab Controls Upper and Lower Location Full Cushion Seat for Two (2) at Upper Helm With Sunbrella Cover Covers for Electronic Boxes
- Fishing Equipment
- Two Compass’ (Up and Down) Rupp Outriggers Scopinich Manual Teaser Reels On 1st Floor Macerators and Drains in Each Fish Box Two (2) Outlets Under Gunnel For 12 Volt Deep Drop Reels (Crystal 65i) Live Well Self Bale Four (4) Cockpit Rod Holders on Rocket Launcher Five (5) Rod Holders on Marlin Tower Six (6) Rod Holders on Gunnels Storage in Cabin For Up to 15 Rods Or More
- Electronics & Helm
- Sea Star Hydraulic Steering Two (2) Captain’s Chairs, Pompanette Engine Alarms, Water Alarms Bilge Pump Light Indicators at Lower Helm and Upper Helm For Front, Engine Room and Aft Two Added Doors for More Storage Area Under Seating Starboard & Port, Easy Access Custom Teak Shelf for Personal Items (Wallet, Cell Phone, etc.) Starboard Side Next To Helm Twelve (12) Volt Plug for Charging Cell Phone, etc. Teak Steps Port, Starboard and Up From Cockpit to Helm Area Two (2) Furuno Radar 1953 C/6 Radar – 74 Mile Nav Net Radar Chart Plotter w/ 10” Color LCD Glendenning Synchronizer Two (2) Radios at Lower Deck – Microphone on Marlin Tower to One of the Two Lower Radios Two (2) Furuno 1700 Channel GPS / Chart Plotter with 7” Color LCD for Lower Helm & Tower Station Furuno R-30 Temp/Depth at Lower Helm (displays look brand new, absolutely no fading or water spots) Two (2) Simrad AP 222 Auto Pilot Up and Down Control Stations Windlass Anchor Retriever With 400 Feet of Line
- 30 Amp Shore Cord TV and Phone Jacks 110 / 12 Volt Panel in Cabin Refrigerator 12V / 110 Bonded System Cabin Lights / Forward Lights / Helm Lights Westerbeke 5.0 KW Generator 12 Volt Spreader Lights and 110 Cockpit Lights 12 Volt Plugs at Upper and Lower Deck and Cabin 20 Amp Charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Air Conditioner for Cabin Area Engine Room Light and Electrical Outlets in Engine Room Oil Change Pump for Engines and Generator Two (2) Hose Couplings for Flushing Engines, One for Generator and one for A/C with Snap On Hose Connections for All Four Units to Reduce Salt/Corrosion in All Cooling Systems. Extend Time for Typical Service, one for each engine, one for generator, and one for flushing a/c and a/c operation on lift with Garden hose attachment * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Owner's Additions & Comments
- AC Valve Added to Hold Prime While Boat is on Lift Flush System All Four Cooling Systems Macerators in Both Fish Boxes Dock Fresh Water Hook Up to Fresh Water Internal Systems Double Electronics (Up and Down) Rocket Launcher in Teak with Bait Storage Teak Steps on each side, step up to helm platform Awl Grip Over Non Skid – Easy to Maintain in 2011 2011 New Refrigerator and Stereo – Three Sets Speakers New Boot Stripe in 2011 Additional Insulation Port Beverage Cooler for Island Excursions Starboard Engine has 800 hours (Port has 1,300) Starboard Replaced by Factory Due to Recall Starboard Had New Head Valves Lifted, etc. No Problems Since Factory Redo Covers for New Upper Helm Seat and Rocket Launcher New Cover for Helm Electronic Box and Lower Panel All New Zippers on Enclosure in 2011 New Canvas top 2012 on Marlin Tower
- Broker's Comments
- Three words to describe this boat! Storage! Comfort! Fishability! This boat packs everything the hardcore angler dreams of into one well thought out and dialed in fishing machine!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.