The Ferretti 731 is the new expression of the Ferretti style: a highly innovative project born from a revolutionary concept of both outside and inside spaces. Starting from the unusual symmetric perspective of the spaces which dominates both the interior and the flying bridge layout. The ship owners cabin presents the most important innovations of Ferretti in terms of light and space solution: it has a large panoramic window on both sides allowing an open view of the sea also from the spacious semicircular shower, separated from the bathroom by a sliding door. The huge and comfortable living room and dining area have been designed following the symmetric layout of the boat, with a central position of the TV, double access at the bow area, and centralized pilot house, to make life on board even better and to enhance the brightness of the interiors. The external layout permittes a more generous living area on the rear deck with an opening spoiler bench which offers its guests a comfortable experience to live the sea in absolute tranquillity.
- Cabinet for TV which can be seen at in the lower mode or raised mode Cooler with drawer 75lt Aft sliding door in stainless steel Fully fitted carpet Indirect lighting HI-FI Playtime master surround system with 2 loudspeakers and subwoofer and 2 loudspeakers in the cockpit Plisse curtains "Venetian" blinds on aft window Salon area with 2 sofas and 2 armchairs in leather and coffee table
- Ceramic cooking top with 4 rings and pan holder Complete set of ceramic crockery and plates, glasses and stainless steel cutlery, for 12 people Cupboards Dishwasher for 8 Electric/microwave combined oven Extractor fan ducted externally 230V Fridge, 276lt and freezer, 74lt 230V (24V through inverter) Granite work counter top with 2 sinks Overhead lockers Teak-style Vinyl wooden floor Sliding side exit door with manual movement
- Air conditioning throughout Bilge pump with 1 electric self-priming pump with 6 switches (bow-clear waters-waste waters-engines-spoiler-crew cabin) Bilge pump system with 6 electro-automatic diving pumps (of which 5 are automatic) Cathodic protection with zinc anodes Electric system consisting of: 24V lighting throughout 100Ah 12V auxiliary generator battery 185Ah 12V generator battery 370Ah 24V engine starting batteries (4) 740Ah 24V bank of batteries for service (8) 75A 24V automatic battery charger Electric outlets 110V throughout Battery disconnecting electronic and mechanical switches Mechanical and electric battery parallel switch Combi 100A Electric WC system with fresh water Electrohydraulic powered steering Fire extinguishers Fresh water system 24V autoclave pump with electronic control Fresh water tank 990lt Gray water sump pump with automatic electric pump Grey water tank 208lt Holding tank 330lt with gauge (3/4 and full) Hot water system with water heaters 80l 230V Remote engine and generator shut down Salt water system with salt water pump and 2 intakes for hoses on deck Sea water system 24V autoclave pump at bow, transom and galley Silenced underwater exhausts Smoke detection alarm in the engine room Stuffing box with dripless shaft seal Trim tabs (Flaps) Waste water system with automatic electric and manual pump TV/telephone shore supply
- Hull and Deck
- 110V shore line cable 15mt Access to the swim platform through a fixed stairs Aft sliding door and window in stainless steel Aft swim platform/spoiler with incorporated diving steps, locker with electronic opening and storage for jet ski Boat hooks (2), housed Bow pulpit with side rails Bow hawse (2) Bruce style anchors (2) 30kg with 2 chains (100mt and 75mt, diameter 12mm) Canopies for protection of front and side windows in the bridge Capstans 700W (2) with foot-operated controls Cleats midship (2 each side) Cockpit lights Cockpit chairs (4) Cockpit sofa with cushions and backrest Electric windlass 2000W (2) with controls on foredeck, bridge and Flying bridge Electrohydraulic, folding bench with cushions at transom Electrohydraulic telescopic gangway in painted stainless steel and teak with remote control Electrohydraulic folding ladder to water in the aft swim platform External acoustic alarm for bilge water level fore, engine room and spoiler Extensible teak cockpit table (2100mm x 950mm) with storage for chairs Fairleader for head-on mooring Fully fitted cockpit sink with hot/cold fresh water and sea water supply Fully fitted stern seat with lockers giving access to crew cabins and engine room Indirect deck lighting Ladder to the flybridge in fibreglass and teak Remote shut off for engines and generator fuel hoses Salt water outlet at transom, in the forepeak and in the galley Shower with hot/cold water at transom Sliding side exit doors, manually operated Stainless steel deck hardware Stereo loudspeakers (2) in the cockpit Sunlounge pad at bow with sunbathing cushions Teak deck and cockpit floor Warp fairleader at stern Wheelhouse windows with side openings
- Additional Features
- Anti Rolling Gyro Mitsubishi (2) MSM-2000 and MSM-4000 Bow thruster (20HP) Bimini top Third control station in cockpit Stern thruster (15-20HP) 2 Electric cooking top on the fly
- Furuno GPS Furuno radar. VHF Autopilot Sea-tel Sat Phone Sea-tel Sat TV
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, please contact Ariel Taubas directly at 786.514.4574 or email him at Ariel.Taubas@ferrettigroup.com