- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Top Quality Custom Center Console! Ready to Fish! Truly a "10"!
This late model Sea Vee has been customized with the very best equipment and accessories and maintained to the highest standards by her knowledgeable and meticulous owner. Twin Mercury Verado four strokes will cruise at 35 MPH with a top-end in the high 50's. The 328g fuel tanks, coupled with outstanding fuel efficiency, provide incredible range for those trips to the Keys or the Bahamas. Engines are under factory warranty until November, 2013.
The list of upgraded equipment is a long one (see Full Specs) and includes a painted ice blue hull; complete electronics package with Furuno Nav Net 3D, Northstar 6000i Multi-function, Clarion/JL Audio stereo w/6 speakers, TR-1 Autopilot; underwater lights, electric reel outlets, under gunwale LED lighting, 32 rod holders, Lee outriggers, leaning post w/tackle center -- and the list goes on and on...
If you fish and/or dive this is the ideal, turn-key package! No need to wait months for a new boat (and pay new boat prices); no need to stress about extras and upgrades; no need to work out the "kinks". This boat is a solid blue water performer with all the "right stuff", ready to bring you and your family many good times and lots of memories.
Complete maintenance records are available and a strict maintenance schedule has been adhered to. Lift kept - no bottom paint, professionally detailed every quarter -- and it shows!
Owner is relocating and the boat is seriously for sale!
- Deck and Hull
- Upgraded poly carb 3-sided enclosure Custom ice blue hull color (painted) S/S wheel w/speed knob and tilt feature Custom-fit covers for helm, leaning post and forward seat Engine covers Non-skid sole Recessed drink holders S/S pop-up cleats Anchor locker w/Fortress anchor 32 rod holders Large in-deck insulated fish box w/drain pump Optional forward live bait well w/LED light Transom live bait well w/LED light (2) in-deck rod storage boxes Integrated molded engine bracket w/swim platform S/W and F/W Washdowns Upgraded Frigid Rigid cooler on ball bearing slide S/S bow tow ring Trim tabs F/W shower at transom Lockable gaff mount under gunwale Lee Outriggers
- Upgraded Key West style molded fiberglass hardtop Molded-in Nav Lights Custom ice blue paint scheme under hard top to reduce glare
- Leaning Post
- Upgraded molded fiberglass tackle station w/leaning post Brushed aluminum piping (4) rod holders (2) flush-mount cup holders Safety grab rail (3) tackle drawers (4) slotted Plano box holders Hideaway bait rigging station Upgraded drip dry foam cushions Bench seat w/storage
- Furuno Nav Net 3D 12" GPS/plotter, sounder, 64 mi radar Upgraded thru-hull transducer Northstar 6000i Multi-function TR-1 autopilot Standard Horizon QuantumGX 550S VHF Standard Horizon Ram Mic w/exterior flush mount speaker Clarion CMDS AM/FM/CD/SAT w/ SAT receiver JL Audio Components: (6) speakers; M6600 Marine Amp (600W); (2) Sub Woofers; M1700 Subwoofer Amp(700W) Mercury Smartcraft digital gauge package and controls
- Under gunwale LED Lighting (2) Aft-mounted kite or deep drop outlets Trucharge 40 Amp battery charger (3) underwater lights Main electrical breaker panel (4) recessed lights in T-Top Forward spotlight (2) aft spreader lights Dockside battery charger plug-in cord
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Jim at 954-275-8300 to schedule a showing or e-mail at email@example.com