- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sea Salt is a fine example of Island Packets' Flagship vessel the 485 with a LOA of 51 feet and a comfortable weight of 20 tons. Island Packet 485 hull design offers exceptional stability for shallow water gunk holing (Draft 5’ 3”) or worldwide voyaging along with performance capabilities proven by numerous victories in prestigious international offshore racing events. I would dare to say that Sea Salt is the perfect cruising yacht for the couple intent on global adventure or the most magnificent coastal cruising yacht available on the market today.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 485, provides enormous living space with enough storage to hold provisions for a circumnavigation...enough sail to speed you comfortably to your destination and the convenience of managing it all from the cockpit. From the integral bow platform to the spacious stern boarding area, the 485's deck abounds with features owners will appreciate. On deck, you'll find generous open spaces and secure hand holds, hatches and lazarettes that lead to numerous storage lockers, uncluttered sidedecks, a recessed foredeck and cabin top handrails for safe footing all around. You'll also find our exclusive patented SeaSafe anchor rollers that provide fully captive, low chafe guides for chain and rode for quick anchor deployment and secure storage. A very spacious aft deck and sun platform complement the remainder of the 485's very secure topsides. Below, you'll be immediately impressed by the panoramic view of the expansive main saloon, the open central area, the huge forward and aft cabins with private heads, the solid teak and oak soles throughout, the gourmet galley, the extra stateroom/office/workshop and a nav station that rivals those on much larger yachts.
- Furuno (Net 3D) MSD-12 Chartplotter 12 inch Helm & Nav Station Radar HD 4 kw DSR Fish Finder DFF1 BBWX 1 Satellite Weather Receiver Furuno FA 50 Class A Transponder Reciever and Transmitt AIS Furuno Hub 101 Raymarine ST60+ Speed Raymarine ST 60+ WInd Raymarine ST 60+ Rudder Indicator Raymarine St 60 + Depth Raymarine Autopilot I-70 VHF ICOM 504 at Helm (Full VHF) VHF ICOM M604 at Nav Station Single Sideband ICom M 802 w/ modem w/ turner Wave WIFI Booster & Receiver
- Nav Station
- The Navigation Station is located to port amidships with an impressive view from the high back swivel chair of the vessels control systems and salon. This area is so impressive that Sail Magazine's Best Boat judges made this comment: "Any offshore navigator would love to call this nerve center home. This is the best equooed nav station we saw this year." Furuno MSD-12 Chartplotter 12inch, Net 3-D ICOM M 802 Single Side Band w/Modem and Turner ICOM M604 VHF Xantrex 3000 Inverter/Charger 140 amps Weems & Path Clock & Barometer (Black) Remote Start Switch for Onan Generator (Digital) Shore power Selector Switch for Stern or Bow Transfer Switch for Shore to Generator Tank Indicators for Water/Waste Battery Monitor FCI Remote Panel for Watermaker
- There comes a time when we have to lower the sails and fired up the engine, but it is nice to know that you have a 110hp Yanmar diesel , and when you are at anchor and need to make water or run the air conditioning or get a proper charge on the batteries just fire up the Onan generator . There is one more thing that you will find onboard Sea Salt that will make you look like a pro eveytime maneuvering in tight situations Side Power Bow thruster. Well Insulated Engine Compartment Single Engine Lever Controls Full instrumentation panel w/Gauges Hours 900 with Excellent Maintenance Bronze 3 Blade Prop 300 gallons of diesel in two tanks with inspection/clean out ports and manifold FilterBOSS COMMANDER Fuel Polisher and Aux Fuel Pump Balmar 110 amp Alternator Dual Racor Fuel Filters w/Water Separator Onan Generator 9kw 300 hours Sidepower 7hp Bow Thruster Bronze Seawater Intake Strainer one each for Generator and Engine
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Rusty Hightower: Factory Certified Island Packet Yacht Specialist, (941) 730-7207 , email@example.com