2013 Sea Ray 240 Sundancer, Our 240 Sundancer is easy to operate, maintain and afford while also offering all the refinements that have made our industry-leading express cruiser series so popular. This capable vessel offers a comfortable V-berth and mid-berth, as well as a convenient galley and stand-up head.12V Sony® AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Galley Equipment
- Countertop, Molded Fiberglass w/Sink, Faucet & Sink Cover;Handrail, Stainless Steel;Outlet, 12V Accessory;Storage, Upper & Lower;Stove - Single-Burner;Trash Receptacle.
- Bunk, Double;Carbon Monoxide Monitor;Carpet, Marine Grade;Hanging Locker;Lighting, 12V;Mirrored Rope Locker, Bulkhead;Seating, V-Berth w/Storage Below;Stereo, Sony 12V AM/FM Single CD, MP3 Port, Speakers (2 Cabin & 2 Cockpit) & Digital Cockpit Remote Control;Storage, Side Shelves;Wood Interior Package - Chestnut Finished Cabinetry.
- Deck And Hull Equipment
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel;Bow Rail, Stainless Steel w/Welded Stanchions;Cleats, 6" Thru-Bolted - Stainless Steel (6);Deck Fill Plates;Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard;Gel Coat, Arctic White;Graphics, Striping;Handrail, Stainless-Steel;Hatch, Deck Vent - Translucent w/Locks;Light, Stern: Removable;Lights, Navigation: Stainless Steel;Portlights, Stainless Steel (3 Opening);Resin, High-Performance Vinylester;Rub Rail, PVC w/Stainless Steel Insert;Ski Tow Eye: Stainless Steel;Storage, Anchor: w/Hatch;Stringer System, Fiberglass;Swim Platform, Integral, w/Stainless-Steel Four-Step Swim Ladder;Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel;Vent System, Engine Room;Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Walk-Thru & Stainless-Steel Supports.
- Electrical Systems
- Battery Switch, Dual w/Battery Trays & Mounts;Fuse Block;Isolator, Galvanic;Panel, DC Main Breaker;Wiring, Color-Coded.
- Additional Equipment
- A brief statement: * Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase. Canvas (Sunbrella) Bimini Top w/Boot & Stainless Steel Ball & Socket Hardware Dash Cover Certifications Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards Mercury Installation Quality Certification NMMA Certification Cockpit Features Beverage Holders, Stainless Steel (6) Door, Cabin Entry (Sliding & Lockable): Fiberglass w/Integral Steps Door, Transom Floor Liner, Fiberglass Glove Box Hatch, Engine Room - Gas-Assisted Lighting, Indirect Outlet, 12V Accessory Seating, Aft Bench w/Storage Below Seating, Helm w/Flip-up Thigh-rise Bolster, Slider Seating, Portside Lounger Steps, Boarding Control Station Horn Instrument Panel - High-Gloss Black Coral Shift & Throttle Lever w/Trim Switch & Ignition Cutout Switch SmartCraft Diagnostics Steering Wheel Steering, Power Assisted w/Leather Wrapped Isotta Tilt Wheel Switch Panel Backlit w/Weatherproof Lighted Chrome Toggle Switches Engine Room Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic Blower, 12V Bilge Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulated Engine Room Lighting, 12V Oil Filter - Remote Fuel System Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1) Fuel Tank w/Anti-Siphon Valve & Mechanical Sending Unit Head Handrail, Stainless Steel Head, Enclosed - Full Fiberglass w/Shower & Curtain Head, Portable Mirror Vanity w/Sink, Faucet w/Pullout Sprayer & Storage Below Mid-Berth Bunk, Double Propulsion MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT Bravo III (260 hp - 194 kW) (Non-ECT Engine Available Outside the US) Underwater Gear Propeller, Stainless Steel Trim Tabs, Hydraulic (Integrated w/Zeus System) Water System Pressure Water System w/12V Pump Water Tank (20-Gallon) Chestnut, Cherry or Maple finished interior cabinetry Convertible V-berth and dinette with dedicated storage for table and filler cushions. Entertaining cockpit design with designated conversation area and portside lounger. Full function helm with designated surface for optional chartplotter. SmartCraft® instrumentation standard. MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III sterndrive is standard engine Mercury Installation Quality Certification ? standard 2-year limited engine warranty. Optional 110v - 30 amp Shore Power for battery charger, receptacles, and optional 7,000 BTU air conditioning/heating. Optional Microwave and Dual Voltage Refrigerator in Galley.