- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Niceville FL) This Pacific Seacraft 37 is a W.I.B. Crealock design with classic style and spacious accommodations. Introduced in 1978 the Pacific Seacraft 37, or as many still refer to it, the Crealock 37, is an impressive world voyager, and it continues to be in demand by serious sailors looking for a high-quality bluewater cruiser. She features a flared bow, aft cockpit, and canoe stern. Her spacious cockpit is designed for day-cruising and she has a bright and friendly interior with accommodations for overnight and extended getaways.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with cushioned seating, bimini top, dodger, enclosure, and Edson pedestal helm. There is a cockpit table for entertaining and alfresco dining. A walk-through transom provides access to the swim platform with boarding ladder. Up front we have dual rollers with 35# CQR and 33# Bruce anchors with windlass. Painted aluminum LeFiell mast and boom hold a full batten Banks mainsail, roller furling staysail, and roller furling 140% yankee. She features Harken 1 & 2-speed self tailing winches, traveler, and roller furling.
The spacious interior is bright and inviting with room to relax, dine, and sleep. The galley fills the rear starboard side with wraparound cabinets, solid surface counter, stainless steel sink, two-burner LPG range with broiler, and top-loading ice box with coldplate. Opposite the galley is a nav station with chart table and access to the quarterberth. Forward of the galley we have an L-shaped settee that faces a second settee with centerline fold-away dining table. There is a forward stateroom with offset double berth, under-berth storage, settee, and storage lockers. Between the forward cabin and the salon is an enclosed head with vanity and shower.
This is a 37’ Pacific Seacraft is ready to sail. Aux power is provided by a 51-hp FWC Yanmar diesel engine. Well equipped, she features a Westerbeke 5-kW generator, Cruisair reverse cycle HVAC, Heart-Interface inverter/battery charger, and AirX and spare Fourwinds wind generators. An extensive electronics package includes two Raymarine RL270 Color LCD Displays with: 24-mile Radar, GPS Plotter, and Depth Sounder, ST6001+ Autopilot, ST60 Data Displays, Icom IC-M127 VHF Radio, Standard Horizon VHF Radio, Icom IC-M710 SSB Radio, Ritchie 5" Magnetic Compass, Speedtech Weather Station, and Weems & Plath Ship's Clock and Barometer. For entertainment there is a 15" LCD TV, DVD player, AM/FM/CD/USB Sound System and Bose Speakers. Call now to schedule a showing of this exceptional Crealock 37.
- The Pacific Seacraft 37 is a superb high-performance cruising yacht that incorporates all the qualities an experienced sailor looks for in "a proper yacht," such as seaworthiness, premium quality, exceptional performance, comfort and beauty. She has a modern split keel and skeg rudder underbody. She's sleek, beautiful, and a brilliant performer in all conditions, as was proven by her remarkable and repeated performance in the recent Singlehanded Transpacific Yacht Race. She'll accommodate six and has features specifically designed for extended ocean voyages. The speed of the Pacific Seacraft 37 is already legendary, but performance in a cruising boat requires much more. A cruising boat must have a comfortable motion at sea and be well-balanced under sail so the crew does not have to fight the boat every yard of the way. The Crealock 37 was carefully designed for an easy motion. When you are shorthanded and you grow weary of those long night watches, a balanced boat can make a world of difference. In addition to her beauty, comfort, and sailing ability, the Pacific Seacraft 37 offers engineering and construction that is unsurpassed. Her fiberglass hull and deck are built to the most rigorous specifications, 100 per cent hand laid-up and squeegeed to remove all excess resin for optimum strength-to-weight ratio. Deck strength and insulation are increased with high-compressive-strength plywood core construction. Throughout the cabin, a soft white matte finish provides just the right counterpoint for the abundant hand-rubbed teak joinery. Sunlight and fresh air pour in from ten polished bronze opening ports and two large deck hatches.
- Forward Cabin with Offset Double Berth, Settee, and Storage Lockers Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Hanging Lockers Open Salon with Facing Settees Foldaway Dining Table Full Galley Nav Station with Chart Table Quarterberth
- Located Aft to Starboard U-Shaped Cabinets Solid Surface Counters Stainless Steel Double Sink with hot and cold pressure water. Fresh and salt water foot pumps. Seagull water purification system.custom cabinet over sink with additional storage and wine glass rack. Custom chopping block to fit sink. Chopping block lid over trash container. Force 10 LPG Two-Burner Range with Broiler SeaFrost Top-Loading Ice Box with Coldplate Hand pump to drain Ice box. Stainless rectangular grill mountable on railing. There is abundant storage in the standard cupboards and drawers in the addition to the large cabinet over the sink. The galley is secure and well equipped to prepare fine meals either underway or at the dock. Magic Chef Microwave Oven Overhead Hatch and Opening Port for Light and Ventilation
- Deck & Hull
- Cutter Rigged Flaired Bow Stainless Steel Anchor Rollers 35# CQR Anchor with 240' high test chain and 100'+ rode #33 Bruce Anchor with 60' high test chain and nylon rode Danforth Anchor at the Aft Railing with Roller Teak Dorade Boxes with Bronze Cowls. Mast Pulpits. Lifesling. Custom Racks Port and Starboard to Lash Additional Fuel and Water Jugs. Jack lines with Custom Drop Main Sail Cover. Custom Stainless Steel Mast Aft for Radar and Wind Generator. Lighthouse 1501 Horizontal Drum and Gypsy Windlass Winslow liferaft. Aft Cockpit with Custom Bimini, Dodger, and Enclosure Close Cell Foam Cushioned Seating. Cockpit Table Edson Pedestal Helm with Ritchie SP-5 compass. Canoe Stern Stainless Steel Swim Ladder Stainless Steel Dinghy Motor Bracket and Hoist Masthead Tricolor with Strobe.
- Sails & Rigging
- LeFiell Aluminum Mast and Boom - New 2007 Single In-Line Aluminum Spreaders Cutter rig with Harken Mk III furlers on headstay and inner forestay - New 2007 Harken mainsheet traveler Inboard and outboard genoa tracks Insulated backstay for SSB antennae Stainless Steel Lifelines Stainless Steel Standing Rigging Stainless Steel Chain Plates Jiffy Reefing System Running backstays. All sails are crispy Bluewater construction Full Batten Mainsail with Two Reef Points Roller Furling Staysail with Sunshield Roller Furling 140% Yankee with Sunshield Three Harken 2-Speed Self-Tailing Winches Three Harken 1-Speed Self-Tailing Winches
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 618.00 sq ft I : 44.00 ft J : 15.75 ft P : 38.08 ft E : 14.25 ft
- Electronics & Navigation
- Icom IC-M127 VHF Radio Raymarine Radar/Chartplotter/GPS C Map NTr, Depth Sounder Raymarine multi function repeater Fuel gauge Four Winds wind generator controller Link 2000 batery monitor Speedtech Weather Station Raymarine ST60 Data Displays Icom IC-M710 SSB Radio Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot Standard Horizon VHF Radio at nav station, cockpit and V bearth Cruiseair A/C controls Bilge pump control Weems & Plath Ship's Clock and Barometer 15" LCD TV and DVD player Marine AM/FM/CD/USB Sound System with Bose Speakers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar 51-hp 4-Cylinder FWC Diesel Engine Westerbeke 5-kW Generator 30-amp Shore Power Two 8D and one 31 batteries
- Safety Equipment
- Winslow 6-Person Liferaft West Marine Inflatable Life Jackets Three Fire Extinguishers Orion Flares Automatic and Manual Bilge Pumps Lifesling 2-Man Rescue Device
- Salesman's Notes
- Available Zodiac Dinghy with Nissan Engine Comes with Tons of Gear, and Many Spare Parts Well Documented with Records and Manuals
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.