- 81 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- N14 360
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
In October 2013 the vessel received numerous improvements and upgrades.
Improvements & Upgrades
- Updated “Westmar" stabilizers
- Renewed seals on shaft, rudders and stabilizers
- Two new 5 ton domestic chillers added, removing the old Marine Air system
- Props balanced and props speed added to the running gear
- Aft cockpit and lazzarette were repainted
- Bottom paint was renewed
Vessel is truly “turn-key” and easy to see in Fort Lauderdale.
Powered with twin diesel engines, the vessel averaged one gallon per mile when underway. The vessel was completely gone through in 2012 and every system has either been replaced, or updated including, new electronics, tenders, and scooters. The refit included adding an additional on deck VIP stateroom, with en-suite head.
“WHISKEY HOTEL” is very well appointed and boasts far too many upgrades to list. Call for additional photos and information
- In October 2013 the vessel received numerous improvements and upgrades. Improvements & Upgrades Updated “Westmar" stabilizers Renewed seals on shaft seals, rudders and stabilizers Two new 5 ton domestic chilled water system - added, removing the old Marine Air system Props were balanced and props speed added to the running gear Aft cockpit and lazzarette were repainted Bottom paint was renewed Vessel is truly “turn-key” and easy to see in Fort Lauderdale Whiskey Hotel sleeps 10 in 5 cabins and has a full beam master. The main deck level has entry into the salon from the aft deck sliding water tight door or from the starboard side entry via sliding water tight door into the galley. As you enter the salon from the aft deck you have a wet bar to starboard and a very elegant L-shape couch with marble table to port. As you continue forward, you have a custom inlaid marble dining table that sits 6-8 people. The galley has a stainless steel custom bar that serves as a breakfast bar stools or buffet service area. The countertops are granite and the cabinetry is cherry solid wood drawers. The galley sole is granite tiles. Upper deck has pilot house with settee. All of the electronics have recently been upgraded. There is an additional table/berth. The pilot house also has a head. Forward of the galley is an on deck VIP stateroom with its own ensuite head. Access to the lower deck is from a stairwell near the galley. At the base of the stairs you will find a yachtsman’s desk along with additional freezer and pantry storage. All the way forward you find the staterooms for crew or guests. The port side has a full size berth that sleeps two with its own ensuite head. The starboard stateroom has over-under bunks. There is an additional guest stateroom to port which has its own walk around queen size bed and ensuite head. As you proceed aft you enter the master stateroom which is full beam. Entry to the utility room and engine room is through a water tight door.
- Entry to the salon from the aft deck is through a freeman water tight sliding door. The spaciousness of this elegant salon is apparent upon entry. 42" Hitachi HD flat screen TV Toshiba DVD player multi format Technics AV control stereo receiver SA GX505 Whirlpool Gold ice maker SubZero wine storage fridge Tundra small fridge Granite counter Stainless Steel sink
- Forward of the main salon on portside. Galley is separated from the salon by a granite counter that serves as a breakfast or buffet service bar with 3 stainless steel custom bar stools. The countertops are granite and the cabinetry is finished in Canadian Cherry with solid wood drawers. Galley sole is granite tiles. SubZero Refrigerator SubZero Drawer Freezer (4) Miele Stainless Steel Dishwasher GE Profile Stainless Steel Microwave Oven Thermadore Stove with Stainless Steel pot securing system Thermadore Stainless Steel Oven Kitchenaid Stainless Steel compactor Stainless Steel double sinks Grohe SS faucet & Hose Whirlpool gold Ice Maker
- Master Stateroom
- Oversized amidships full beam master with a center line king bed that has a custom upholstered headboard with mirrored ceiling. Starboard and side is a hanging locker and large bank of dresser drawers. Built in A/V center and his and hers walk in closets. Portside there is another large bank of dresser drawers. King size bed (2) Cedarlined walk-in closets (2) Built-in chest of drawers Sturdily built safe under false floor (2) Portholes (2) Nightstands Hitachi 42" HD TV monitor interfaced to KVH sat/Direct TV Kenwood Sovereign 600 watt AV receiver Kenwood Sovereign 403 Disk DVD/CD changer Samsung multi-format Seacam,PAL, NTSC VCR/tuner for worldwide compatibility Surgex lightning/transient protection system (5) ceiling mounted speakers Headhunter Royal flush toilet Bidet Walk-in large shower Granite vanity w/drawers Grohe fixtures
- On Deck Guest Stateroom
- The starboard side companionway from the galley leads to an on deck guest stateroom with ensuite head. There is a bookcase with drawers and cabinets to starboard as you enter this stateroom. 42" TV & DVD player
- Lower Deck Accomodations
- Stairway down from the galley leads to a yachtsman’s desk area with additional freezer and pantry storage. 4 stateroom, 3 head
- Guest/Crew Cabin
- This stateroom is well suited for crew with a portside cabin with ensuite head. To starboard is a over-under bunk bed.
- Guest Cabin VIP
- This large VIP stateroom is on the port side just forward of the master stateroom. It features a queen sized walk around bed with generous storage including hanging lockers. Ensuite luxury head. Queen size bed 17" LCD TV 120w AV receiver interfaced to KVH sat receiver (2) ceiling mounted speakers
- Main Deck
- Full walk around decks finished with new non-skid awlgrip paint decking. Foredeck is used as storage area. Sight fuel gauges located on aft deck. Sliding SS gate aft deck to swim platform. 15' RIB 50 HP Yamaha 12' RIB 25 HP Yamaha Steelhead Marine CT 1500 Hydraulic Davit (2) Maxwell 6500 Capstan Windlasses (2) Maxwell Dual auto anchor 500C auto raise w/ lower controls (2) Bruce 150kg anchors w/2x400' of 5/8" high test chain Maxwell 3500 stern anchor Capstan Windlass w/anchor & 200' of 3/8" chain
- Upper Exterior Deck
- The Pilothouse has full walk-around decks and a Portuguese bridge forward. Aft of the wheelhouse is a fully covered area with a white Sunbrella awning secured by a sturdy removable stainless steel frame. (2) Givens buoy life rafts mounted for quick release on both port and starboard sides of Pilothouse. Custom secure storage is provided for both motorized scooters. Electric Davit 250lbs for deploment of small equipment from this deck. (2) Wing engine controls Teak deck furniture The entire upper desk has been repainted with Awlgrip paint with a non skid surface Integral spot lights fore and aft Outdoor speakers
- Self-righting capabilities. The deckhouse and pilothouse are reinforced to withstand a rollover. All windows and ports are Diamond Sea glaze 1/2" tempered glass. Insulation average 2" sprayed Eurathane foam, Safethane-40, 1" Ure-K fiber fire barrier. All steel is mild, wheel abraded and pre-weld primed prior to delivery; quality is Llyods A36 or better. Caprails and scuppers are stainless steel. Whiskey Hotel can sit on her own bottom on the bilge keels which provide passive stabilization as well as protecting the 12 square foot fins on the active stabilization system. Bottom plating 5/16" or greater Other plating 1/4-3/16" Bulbous bow, 1/2 - 3/4" plate 6" thick Keelplate extends from bow to skeg Props enclosed in steel sponsons Hose clamps 316SS Grab rails 316 SS Hawsers 316 SS Bollards polished 316 SS
- Access to a large "garage" from swim platform though two freeman deck hatches. Eight foot overhead height Custom rack for storage of 6 scuba tanks
- Utility Room
- Entry into the utility room is through starboard and side aft solid cherry wood door. The access to the engine room is through the utility room. The utility room has two water tight doors making it a water tight compartment. Watertight door entry into the engine room provides separation of master from engine room. Ship's main fire pump and hose can be used as a bilge pumping system. Electrical distribution panels & switches ASEA power converter for 50Hz/60Hz (2) Trace 2.5Kw inverters w/battery chargers Main ships switch panels 240VAC, 120VAC, 24VDC by Paneltronics Meile Novotronic T1576 Clothes Dryer Meile Novotronic W1926 Clothes Washer Headhunter toilet Stainless Steel sink
- Pilothouse and Electronics
- Stairwell leads up from on deck guest stateroom. There are Freeman watertight sliding doors on the port and starboard sides of the pilothouse accessing oversized walkaround side decks, as well as a Freeman watertight sliding door leading to the aft deck Everything about this pilothouse is spectacular. All inclusive, easily accessed electronics with multiple redundancies and a navigation station. Backups for all bridge equipment including autopilot and radios. Large chart table; chart drawers are self-closing. Elevated settee for 6 with granite table aft of double helm seat. To starboard aft is a desk which converts to a berth. Suede ceiling w/ss handrail extending aft to rear. Day head with granite countertop,ss sink, and head. Nobeltec 4KW radar interfaced to Nobeltec "Admiral" Nav software in helm PC Pentium IV 2 GIG Hz PC at helm for use w/Furuno & Nobeltec radar w/Nobeltec Admiral software (2) Robertson AP50 autopilots w/separate pumps Sensor with upgraded I Simrad Weather software and system with Helix antenna GB 33 Furuno GPS Bow Thruster control Interphase Twinscope Depth Finder w/forward and midship senders Glendinning Main Engine Controls w/idle adjust transfer & sync Carlisle & Fitch Search light control 24V & 12V switch panels by Paneltronics Onan Generator start/stop controls Watermaker controls Wesmar Electronic Gyrostabilizer controls Simrad Wind Direction & Speed (2) Simrad rudder angle indicators (2) Floscan systems Simrad R135 Rudder angle indicator w/alarm Jabsco searchlight control (2) Analog engine gauges (2) Big Bay bright screen monitors switchable between radars, computer, & SAT TV (4) Racor remote fuel filter alarms Double Stidd helm chair w/integral autopilot "joystick" & remoted VHF mic KVH Tracvision G8 Satellite TV antenna All new MORAD VHF/SSB & Cellular antenna 2006Custom RF relay based lightning protection system for SSB & VHF radios Switchable speakers for all radios ICOM IC 756 Pro II Shortwave SSB Transceiver (2) Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF ICOM ICM802 HF Marine VHF (6) ceiling mounted hi-fi speakers w/wall controls for each Jensen MDC 9645W CD/Cassette/AM/FM Tuner Additional new electronics added in 2012: Furuno GP33 color GPS Furuno MFDBB Navnet 3D Black Box processor Furuno MCU001 Black Box control unit Furuno MPU001 Processor Furuno DRS6A Navnet 3D 6KW 4' open array with 15M cable Furuno RSB118-093 6KW gear box for DRS6A radar system Furuno XN12/4 49 antenna Furuno 000-167-636 15M cable Furuno BBWX2 Sirius weather for Navnet 3D Furuno FA50 Class B AIS Airmar PB200 weather station Airmar WS2-C10 10M cable Iridium hand held Sat with full internet capabilities
- Whiskey Hotel is enclosed in a "Faraday Shield" protection from lightning strikes. She has numerous systems including disconnecting radio frequency (RF relays) that switch the antennae from the various radios to ground. Instead of the usual fiberglass antennas "Whiskey Hotel" has all-metal (anodized aluminum) Morad antennas. The grounding RF relays and the MJF lightning arrestors make Whiskey Hotel as lightning proof as technically possible. (2) Onan 1800rpm 27.5 KVA Generators 2800 hours on each (2) Engine & Generator starting battery banks (10) D House Batteries Inverters in Utility Room
- Engine Room
- Access through master stateroom/utility room and large oval Freeman hatch with stairs from aft deck to stand up headroom sized engine room. With the large electric fuel pump and the manifold, fuel can be redistributed to the various tanks as ballast. Interior of engine room is air conditioned. All internal air ducting for vessel is fabricated from stainless steel. Delta T custom ventilation system. (2) Cummins 360 HP N14 Continuous Duty engines w/AIRSEP systems with 1800 original hours Racor Crankcase Ventilation/Filtration Systems on main engines ZF 155V Drives @ 580 hp coupled with vibration reduction "Aqua Drives" Additional "Aqua Drives" to shafts to reduce further vibration SS fuel manifold system and fuel filter/polishing system Perfect Filtrations Systems Fuel Filtering system Kobelt steering system (2) Main hydraulic pumps are gear driven Halon fire suppression system REVERSO oil change system for main engines, generators & transmissions (2) Dolphin water maker 1500gpd& 1200gpd CPF6020-1 20gl HP Air Compressor (2) New 5 ton AC domestic chilled water sysyem (New 10/13)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .