- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 MPI Bravo III w/260HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOW HOURS- ONE OWNER
LOWRANCE COLOR GPS/PLOTTER
CLEAN- LIFT KEPT UNDER STORAGE
BRING ALL OFFERS!!!!!!!
- Come see this popular Sea Ray 240 Sundeck. New to the market and lowest priced complete package out there! She has been babied by her owner and it truly shows. The upholstery has minimal signs of wear and tear, cockpit carpet in great condition and the head compartment is super clean. She hits 41mph and runs strong. Come see this beautiful bay run about today!
- Audible alarms for engine and oil Compass Horn Lowrance Color GPS/Plotter Clarion Am/FM CD player Wood grain instrument panel Shift/throttle single lever control Tilt/trim control Smartcraft Diagnostic system Power steering Tilt steering wheel Switch panel with weatherproof lighting
- Electrical System
- Battery trey with mount Fuse block Color coded wiring Bilge 12V automatic in engine compartment 12v Bilge blower Fire Extinguisher port Water pressure system Hydraulic trim tabs
- Engine Room
- 5.0 MPI Bravo III stern drive w/260hp
- Bow lounger arm rest Beverage holders Bimini top Canvas cover Cooler storage Door to block bow Finished fiberglass floor Enclosed head compartment with lockable door Grab handrails Built in ice chest in bow Indirect lighting throughout Outlet 12V Stereo w/4 waterproof speakers In-floor storage Cockpit table Trash compartment Wet bar w/stainless steel sink and faucet
- Hull and Deck
- Stainless steel bow and stern cleats Brass train plug Stainless steel hand rails Removable stern light PVC rubrail with stainless steel insert Storage lockers fore and aft Swim platform Stainless steel concealed swim ladder Swim ladder on bow Vented engine compartment 3 piece windshield Windshield wiper on starboard
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Alex Kramer of Galati Yacht Sales, Tampa Bay at 404-409-1957 cell or 727-576-8336 or firstname.lastname@example.org Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here