- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-71's Majored in 98'
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
With a nice interior update in 2003 this Hatteras 43 does not look original in the least. With a nice open salon that steps down to a full galley this 2 stateroom boat would make a great weekend escape of function well as a live aboard. 6-71 Detroits had a 1998 major and have about 600 hours since being rebuilt. Nice boat and a Hatteras with diesels for this price is worth taking a look at. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward V Berth Hanging Locker Forward Head w/ Stall Shower Wicker Salon Furniture Stereo Wetbar In Salon With Icemaker Master Stateroom with Twin Berths Ensuite Head w/ Stall Shower Hanging Lockers In Master AC/Heat
- 3 Burner Range with Oven Microwave Fridge/Freezer Stainless Steel Sink Garbage Disposal
- Full Aft Enclosure Bridge Bimini Bridge Cover Capstan Windlass Forward Deck Boxes Wicker Deck Furniture Teak Swim Platform
- Engines & Mechanical
- Detroit 6-71's (1998 Major with 600 Hours Since) Onan 6kw Generator Oil Change System Raycor Filters Spare Props Battery Charger
- Upper Helm: Icom VHF Autopilot Remote Depth Finder Furuno GPS Chartplotter Lower Helm: Icom VHF Robertson AP 11 Autopilot Furuno 36 Mile Radar Furuno Depth GPS Plotter
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.