With features like an over sized swim platform, a huge transom storage locker, an expansive cockpit, and a unique spiral staircase, the Carver 404 cockpit motor yacht is designed for pure comfort and convenience.
Below deck, there are sleeping accommodations for up to eight including a convertible dinette, available Flexsteel salon sofa with Magic Bed, forward stateroom and a master stateroom aft offering direct access to the cockpit.
The 405 also provides a complete galley, entertainment features like a color TV and VCR, and two head compartments, each with a shower.
Topside, the bridge includes seating for six, full instrumentation and plenty of storage. Step down and the entertainment-ready aft deck with available wet bar and ice maker provides an ideal site for an evening of entertaining or a relaxing sunny cruise.
- Very clean and well cared for boat with great updated interior
- Two boat owner
- Bow thruster, inverter, SAT TV, boat lift, custom hardtop
- This boat has more than 50K in extras
- Entering the salon from the aft deck, come down 4 stairs leading to the L-shaped ultra-leather pull-out sofa to port and entertainment center to starboard. Heading forward and down 2 stairs to the spacious U-shaped dinette to port and full galley to starboard. The interior has been completely re-done including rich custom fabrics and carpeting that must be seen to be appreciated. Light maple cabinetry throughout and loads of large tinted windows gives the salon a much larger feel. Live Wire is two stateroom layout with the addition of a convertible dinette and a pull-out salon sofa sleeps eight people comfortably. There is a guest stateroom forward with a double berth and a single bunk above (child sized) with its own Vacu-flush head and vanity adjacent. Aft is the master stateroom with an island queen berth and a separate Vacu-flush head, vanity and shower. Both staterooms have their own TVs and an abundance of storage space and hanging lockers. 3 zones of AC with reverse cycle heats keeps the interior spaces climate controlled in all seasons.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With features like an oversized swim platform, a huge transom storage locker, an expansive cockpit, and a unique spiral staircase, the Carver 404 cockpit motor yacht is designed for pure comfort and convenience. Below deck, there are sleeping accommodations for up to eight including a convertible dinette, available Flexsteel salon sofa with Magic Bed, forward stateroom and a master stateroom aft offering direct access to the cockpit. The 404 also provides a complete galley, entertainment features like a color TV and VCR, and two head compartments, each with a shower. Topside, the bridge includes seating for six, full instrumentation and plenty of storage. Step down and the entertainment-ready aft deck with available wet bar and ice maker provides an ideal site for an evening of entertaining or a relaxing sunny cruise.
- Upgraded Cummins Diamond performance series turbo diesel 370 hp engines and Walker Airsep filters Vetus bow thruster with 8D AGM battery (new battery 11/10) 9 KW Kohler gen set with remote panel in salon (850 hours) Heart Interface 2500 inverter charger with (2) 8D batteries (new 2009) AGM battery bank Pro-mariner 30 amp battery charger Raycor fuel filters Shaft razors Dripless stuffing boxes ZF transmissions (new 2008) Oil changing system Corrosion protection system Engine room fire protection system HDPE (polyethylene) fresh water tanks (new 2008)
- Security system – Intrusion protection on entry door and motion sensor mat at helm station Vetus bow thruster controls Furuno 1933C (radar, chart plotter, fish finder, closed circuit camera combo) with 4KW open array antenna Closed circuit color camera facing aft deck Northstar 952X Color GPS chart plotter Robertson AP 300X auto-pilot with wired remote Interphase forward looking sonar Standard Spectrum VHF with remote mic in salon (external speakers with both) EPIRB ACR remote spot light Jabsco remote spot light Aft deck floodlights LED bridge lighting Bennet trim tabs Stainless steel Kahlenburg trumpet air horn and compressor Maxwell 800 windlass with foot pedal control at bow and controls at helm station Seafire – fire suppression system in engine room Ritchie flush mounted compass Loud hailer AM/FM/CD player with amplifier on the bridge with bridge, bow and aft speakers 12 volt and 120 volt outlets at bridge and aft decks KVH Tracvision satellite TV antenna and Direct TV receiver Satellite TV connections in master and forward stateroom, salon, galley and at aft deck Entertainment system Bose Surround sound system (in salon and master stateroom) JVC CD/DVD player Sony Trinitron flat screen TV KVH satellite dome dish Direct TV Dish receiver Sony surround sound receiver, sub-woofers and amplifiers Central Vac system
- Galley down layout U-shaped dinette adjacent to galley Full size refrigerator freezer (new 2009) Deep stainless sink 2 burner electric glass cook top (new 2009) with new storage below Black granite-tiled counter top (new 2010) Built in microwave Black and Decker built in coffee maker Hardwood flooring Loads of cabinet and drawer space
- Fiberglass hard tops – all upper decks Strata glass w/ Persian tweed Sunbrella enclosures (all new 2009) Spacious fly bridge with comfortable seating for 8 or more Radar arch Aft deck – wicker furniture with Sunbrella fabric cushions Wet bar and icemaker Aft deck wing door (clear acrylic) leading to spacious gunwales and bow deck with sun lounge cushions Custom 1” stainless steel rails including 4 fender holders welded into the bow rails, custom ensign and burgee flagpoles, custom aft deck gate leading to swim platform 6 person Avon emergency life raft Custom marine exterior carpeting for bridge and aft deck Molded stairs leading to swim platform and deck box TNT hydraulic lift with dinghy cradle Cablemaster with 75’ of 50 amp shore power cord Hot/cold water shower on transom Dockside water hook-up Freshwater washdown bibs at bow and swim platform Spare props mounted in locker – forward of helm (serviced 11/10) Plow anchor with 150’ 3/8” chain Spare Danforth anchor mounted at swim platform Winter canvas (put up in place of Strataglass enclosures for winter lay-up) TNT lift!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Russ Schafer 954-445-2290 cell Russ@denisonyachtsales.com