"Once Around"was built for her ORIGINAL owner after he spent 2 years planning, designing, and constructing her. She is the ONLY 95 Sunseeker Predator for sale in the US and has just been reduced $700,000 to indicate the owners commitment to sell her immediately!!!
The 95 Predetor is not only much larger than the 82 Predator, there are full raised bulwarks and wide sidedecks so you and your guests can walk around the yacht saftley and comfortably.
Additionally, the 95 Predetor features a large,private owners saloon on the lower deck
UPDATE MAY 10-2013----Both engines just passed their 360 degree borescope inspections with flying colors.... beautiful crosshatch was noted AND photographed for the serious buyer. NO SCORING or service is indicated at this time!!!!!!!
ALL NEW injectors are being installed as well at a signifigent cost...... FYI--- these engines (acording to the the Detroit MTU mechanic experts...And I spoke with... 2 of them) typical run well over 5000-6000 hours if properly cared for.
Westport 106 and 112's are examples of Detroit MTU series 2000 engines in service at these hours or higher and running strong. But this is not a gaurantee by any means. But this borescope check clearly shows the internal condition . CALL me for the pictures..
UPGRADES INCLUDE: New teak on the sidedecks,aftdeck, foredeck, steps and swim platform. Navy Blue Paint on the hullsides in 2011 and continuous upgrades since new by her full time captain.
I challenge you to find another large, 37 knot express yacht, that has huge upper and lower saloon /entertainment spaces, spacious aft and foredeck seating and (fun-zone) areas, 3 spacious guest cabins, and a custom private, crew quarters aft that is separated from the owners stateroom by the engine room for the owners complete PRIVACY. Wide sidedecks with full walkaround.
Replacement cost on the New 101 Predator is estimated to be (8 million) $8,000,000,00 !!!
- Helm Station
- Bow stern thruster Furuno Radar Northstar 957 color chart plotter Pro Navigator Chart System Simrad AP 120 Autopilot Simrad IS15 Depth Sounder Simrad IS20 Depth VHF Panisonic Phone System in all staterooms SeaTel SAT TV Search light Simrad VHF handset 2x MTU engine display units
- Lower Salon and Galley
- Samsung flatscreen to port (retractable) Port and starboard side deck doors, water tight Granite top Cherry wood cabinet, forward includes: Isotherm ice maker Refigerator 2 leather chairs Large U-shaped eating with cherry wood table with storage- seats 10 Moonroof with 4 large skylights Retractable hardtop Black granite counter tops Whirlpool side by side refrigerator- stainless steel Dishwasher Miele 4 burner cook top Dual stainless steel sinks with disposal Microwave oven Bose surround sound system Roman shades Teak blinds 5 Oval shaped windows Samsung Flatscreen TV Cherry wood Table Wine bottle glas storage Large L-shaped leather sofa
- Day/ Guest Head
- Downstairs, forward to port Ensuite shower Granite floors and countertop Locker and cabinet storage cabinet area Vacu flush head Opens to the port guest stateroom
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Twin side by side beds with pull out drawers for storage Full length hanging locker for storage
- VIP Stateroom
- Spacious stateroom located forward Queen bed on centerline with drawer storage Hanging locker with teak framed mirrored doors Sharp flatscreen TV Vanity and stool to storage Portholes (2) CD/DVD Ensuite Head with seperate stall shower Granite sink top Locker storage Cabinet storage Vacu flush head Granite floor
- Master Stateroom
- Full beam Master SR Desk worktop to starboard LG Flatscreen TV Queen sized bed with pull out drawer for storage Cherry wood night stands (2) Spacious walk in closet to port Large leather seating area to port Entertainment Center: Burgundy leather chair Panasonic DVD, CD, Stereo system Sat TV Abundant cabinet and locker storage Ensuite head with: Dual sinks Granite countertops Vacu flush head Bidet Stall shower Granite flooring
- Aft Deck
- Bar with Isotherm icemaker Stove Refigerator 2 Barstools Retractable sunshade Corian top table to port with huge U-shaped couch for seating and storage underneath Sette next to bar on starboard Teak decking (new 2012) Port and Stbd access gates
- Tender/ Liferaft
- 15' AB Tender with 70 HP Yamaha outboard New tubes were installed in 2011 2x 8 person liferaft
- Chillers were rebuilt Replaced heat exchangers on gensets and pumps Forward storage chain locker Courtesy lights inboard gunnels, forward and aft Fresh water hot and cold shower Boarding gates port and starboard with tide right boarding ladder Port and starboard stainless steel access gates at transom Generators (2) Port: Kohler 27 KW new engine in 2010 w 771 hours Starboard: Kohler 27 KW w 1149 hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.