Classic double ender Victoria with Yanmar diesel, well-kept and ready to cruise, don’t miss this opportunity to own a true classic Morris Victoria.
- Light and airy separate forward cabin with ample storage under the berths. Private head has marine toilet, toiletry stowage and a mirror. To starboard is a quarter berth with a light over and stowage under. Forward of the quarter berth is a settee and hanging locker with a fold down chart table. To port, forward of the galley is a settee berth with a light over and stowage under. Large lockers are outboard which are deeply fiddled and closed off with teak doors. Fiddled chart table folds flush with the back rest when not in use. Large bookcase and seven opening port lights.
- Galley Equipment
- Situated to port and adjacent to the companionway for excellent ventilation and practical use at sea, the galley has a two burner stove, large stainless steel sink with chopping board cover and fresh water pump, insulated ice box. Ample stowage and generous worktops with deep fiddles.
- Electronics & Navigation Gear
- VHF radio Fathometer Auto pilot Handheld GPS Compass
- Electrical System
- 110V with breakers 2 batteries with selector switch Running/anchor light
- Sails & Rigging
- Mainsail, 120% jib on furler, and staysail on quick release stay.
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Bow roller and anchor stowage, CQR with 30' chain and rode, Danforth with rode, anchor windlass. Double lifelines. Cockpit is self-draining and deep. Large sail locker to port, general locker to starboard and a lazarette locker under the aft deck. Tiller steering
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.