The Hunter 49 is a spacious and luxurious cruiser with all of the amenities and comfort you could desire in a 50 foot boat. Her three cabin layout provides excellent accommodations and room for the enjoyment of families and friends when aboard.
Hunter put extensive thought into her cockpit layout to make sailing a joy and easy enough that she can be handled with limited crew. Everything can be done directly from the cockpit, and with her roller furling sails, there is no need to go up on deck other than to relax and enjoy the ride.
This is a great and economical family cruiser designed to making your time aboard comfortable and enjoyable.Come see for yourself all she has to offer!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- A luxurious passagemaker with a versatile floor plan for total extended offshore cruising, the Hunter 49 offers a complete range of live aboard accommodations and outstanding entertainment features.With an overall length of 49 feet 11 inches , plus a 14 feet 5 inch beam and 6 feet 9 inches of salon headroom, the Hunter 49 is a BIG boat with impressive interior volume. Driving the Hunter 49's new hull is a specially engineered sail plan that achieves maximum efficiency while maintaining the Hunter trademark of single-handed sail-ability, which is a great feature for a boat of this size. Components aboard the Hunter 49 include Hunter's famous mainsheet traveler arch, backstayless B & R rig, a battened full roach main sail, and two headsail options: single self-tacking jib or self-tacking staysail with overlapping jib. A dual-ended mainsheet allows adjustments from both the cockpit and companionway, and all sheets and halyards end at the cockpit.
- Interior Accommodations
- Main Salon C-Shaped Dinette, Drop down Table with removable center Leaf and Cushion Sliding Ottoman with storage Ultra-Leather Fabric on Cushions Settee with triple Drawers Underneath Bose DVD/CD surround Sound entertainment System and 26in Flat Panel TV Sirius Satellite Radio Forward Facing Navigation Station with Swiveling Captains Chair, Opening Chart Table, and Storage Large Galley with Corian Counter-tops and Plenty of Storage Day Head with Freshwater Flush Toilet, Vanity with Sink and Mirror, Stall Shower Forward Cabin Centerline Queen Berth with Innerspring Mattress (2) Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers (5) Storage Drawers (1) Storage Cabinet Ensuite Head with Frechwater Flush Toilet, Vanity with Sink and Mirror Private Shower Stall Separate from Head Aft Cabins Double Berths with Innerspring Mattresses Hanging Locker Space Storage Drawers Storage Cabinet
- LG Microwave Oven with Built in Coffee Maker Princess Stainless Steel 3-Burner Stove/Oven Combo with Range Hood (2) Stainless Steel Front Loading Refrigerators (1) Top Loading Double Freezer Unit Stainless Steel Double Basin Sink Dish Storage with Drying Rack, Drying fan, and Drain Corian Counter-tops with Matching Sink Covers and Trash Receptacle
- Rigging and Deck Hardware
- Selden Aluminum mast with B&R Rigging and Internail Mainsail Furling. (Tall Rig Option) Selden Aluminum Boom Selden Aluminum Solid Vang Stainless Steel Wire Rigging (Non-contiguous) Furlex headsail Roller Fuling System Stainless Steel Arch with Mainsheet Traveler (2) Lewmar 54 CST Electric Self-Tailing Primary Winches (1) Lewmar 42 CST Electric Self-Tailing Halyard Winch (1) Lewmar 42 CST Self-Tailing Halyard Winch (2) Spinlock Quad Line Clutches on Coachroof Stainless Steel Handrails Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit, Stern Rail with Seats,Stanchions with Double Lifelines and Side and Transom Boarding Gates (8) Stainless Steel Mooring Cleats (11) Opening Deck Hatches with Screens (10) Opening Ports with Screens (2) Fixed Ports Stainless Steel Double Anchor Roller Lewmar Electric Anchor Windlass
- Walk through Transom Twin Helms with Compasses and Wheel Brakes and Stainless Steel Steering Wheels Cockpit Table with Corian Top and Integrated Ice Bucket (5) Cockpit Storage Lockers (2) Transom Lockers Propane Locker with Space for Two Tanks Flexiteak in cockpit and Swim Paltform West Marine WM3000RF AM/FM/CD/MP3 Stereo with Speakers Hot & Cold Transom Shower
- Raymarine E120 Multifunction Dislay in Cockpit Raymarine E80 Multifunction Display at Nav Station Raymarine Radar Dome with Stailess Steel Mount on Mast (2) Raymarine ST290 Graphic Dispays at Helm Raymarine ST290 Wind Instrument Raymarine ST60 TriData Raymarine ST290 Autopilot Control at Helm Raymarine Wireless Smartcontroller ICom IC-M422 VHF with Remote at Helm
- Additional Equipment
- Mariners Package 50Amp 125/250 volt Shorepower System with Cord 12volt DC System Xantrax Freedom 25 Inverter Link1000 Battery Monitor Tank Monitor System Honda Generator West Marine Inflatable dinghy with 9.9hp Honda 4Stroke Outboard Engine Lift at Transom
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.