- 61 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Billy Holton Custom Carolina is finished to yacht quality standards throughout her engine room and bilges. She rides soft and efficiently in any sea and was built to travel in safety and comfort.
Her knowledgeable owner built her to last a lifetime with a host of intelligent upgrades including a watertight engine room bulkhead, CAT C-30 mains and CAT generator, electrically efficient dimmable LCD lighting and a fully integrated Furuno electronics package with AIS and weather, Hadenuff is ready to go!
When you have Hadenuff of work and you are ready to go have some fun, the 61' Holton "Hadenuff" can take you there.
- Displacement: 79000
- Total Power: 3100 HP Cruising Speed: 33k Max Speed: 42 knots 2350 hrs Main 2850 hrs one generator
- Fuel: 1200 Fresh Water: 350
- Satin cherry throughout Majellite Wisper Wall headliner throughout Entertainment center for TV with Sony sound system DA3200ES Yamaha DV-C-6860 DVD CD Player Air conditioning throughout/5 units Wrap around seating area with large storage underneath & fold out Day Bed. Sliding teak salon entrance door with air piston dampner/Teak entry Italian upgrade dimable LED lights throughout AC and DC lighting 41" Dell TV with Surround Sound Cherry and Maple floor entry Large amounts of storage throughout salon Electric panel starboard side just inside salon
- Ceramic Kenyon 2 burner cooktop 2 Sub Zero refrigerators Kenmore Elite Large Home Style Convection oven Ample storage cabinets and drawers 4 Pull out drawers above counter Under cabinet lighting Wood accent package Amtico Teak & Holly floor SubBlack Galaxy dinette top & matching galley top Extra large rectangular sink Price/Pfister pull out facucet and soap dispenser Exhaust fan integrated into Kenmore Microwave/Convection vents into Port Air Intake Valve
- Master Stateroom
- Full Standard Residential Style Queen bed with power lifted storage compartment underneath Majellite Wisper wall headliner Black Granite Corian night stands Gun storage locker Sat phone in night stand Cedar lined hanging storage with automatic light Air conditioning system with digital control Built in storage areas and drawers Telephone/modem outlet LED light fixtures & night light Wood accent package Magelite Leather wall and overheads 32" Dell flat screen with DVD player 7,000 BTU A/C
- Master/Guest Heads
- Leather headliner Black Granite Corian Stainless Kindred sinks with Moen faucets & soap dispenser Galley Maid heads Medicine cabinets with mirrored doors Vacu flush heads Amtico teak and holly floors Shower stall with safety glass door Dual lights Wallpapered walls and overhead Extra large custom shower (Master Head) Storage under cabinets Stainless Steel towel rack Exhaust fan
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Majellite headliner (2) Extra wide stack bunks and storage lockers Hanging locker storage with automatic light Built in storage/starboard hanging closet w/ 3 drawers Light and reading light Air Conditioning system with digital control Dell 25" flat screen TV with Sony Blue Ray DVD player Custom cabinets over bunks on both sides Custom rod and tackle storage can be retrofitted w/ washer & dryer Individual hook up for game/video/stereo system Sony BDP-390 7,000 BTU A/C
- Third Stateroom
- Stacked bunks Majellite headliner Hanging storage locker with automatic light Led overhead lights A/C controls Reading lights for bunks Built in storage 25" Flat screen TV with built in DVD for back bunk Light dimmers 7,000 BTU AC
- Custom teak helm station w/polished single lever controls and steering wheel Engine room gauge package and digital gauges Wrap around seating with storage DC electrical panel with circuit breakers Compass with light 110 power outlet Release Marine helm chairs (2) Rod storage under seat and console Spreader lights (4) Rupp Big Rig Riggers w-center rigger 6 red-blue-white overhead lights Teak pod w/custom gauge package Release controls EZ2CY enclosure electric teaser reels in overhead box US 9 SP teaser reels Fusion stereo with 6 speakers Single lever controls
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno Radar, 72 mile Black Box Processor-6’ Radar Array (2) Furuno NavNet Chart Plotters (2) Furuno Depth Furuno AIS Furuno ARPA Furuno 16” LCD Marine Monitors (2) Furuno NavNet vx2 Network Sounder-BBFF3-Selectable kHz-1/2/3W Furuno Digital Displays-RD 30 (2) Max Sea Navigational software Airmar Weather Sirius Weather Simrad Auto Pilot VHF Radios (2) ACR Remote Searchlight Fusion system w/Satellite Radio KVH Tracvision Satellite TV - Direct TV KVH TracPhone Satellite Phone System Syrens Geosay WI-FI System-EC-A
- Cockpit & Deck
- 3" thick Covering Boards & Cockpit coaming Large stern stainless steel fishbox Large tuna door with locking latch and walk through Custom tackle center Exterior lighting in overhang Engine room entrance with draining waterways High volume scuppers Teak coverboards Fresh and salt water wash down Rupp 42' Big Gun triple spreader riggers with cameras Rupp center rigger Fresh water fill Built in backing plate for fighting chair Teak salon exterior door Teak cockpit sole Teak deck-combing boards-gunnels-salon door Stern Fish Box Marine Unlimited Fighting Chair w/rocket launcher & drawer Stainless steel cleats: 2 stern, 2 midship, 2 forward Stainless steel fuel fill and vents Stainless steel rub rail
- Electrical System
- AC/DC main electrical panel with amperage and voltage metering, sliding gate shore/generator selector system, magnetic circuit breakers, generator remote and bilge pump control. 23KW CAT generator with sound shield 24/12 volt flybridge electrical panel for equipment and electronics AC & DC fluorescent engine room lighting with duplex ground fault receptacle Internal bonding system with zinc anode protection AC and DC lighting in staterooms and salon/galley Ground fault protected utility receptacles throughout 1 - 50 amp, 1 - 30 amp
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Freeman Watertight Hatch to Engine Room Quarter-turn seacock valves on all thru-hull fitting Stainless steel water heater 1200 gallon watermaker 600 icemaker Trolling valves 30 gallon waterheater Hynautic steering with power assist Dripless shaft and rudder seals Stainless steel trim tables with recessed actuators 3” Aquamet shafts Automatic freshwater system with pump Custom stainless steel rudders and struts 5 blade Veem propellers Saltwater and freshwater wash down systems Automatic bilge pumps in lazarette, engine room and front bilge with high water alarm Alarm system for engine and gear oil pressure, water temp and exhaust system Automatic/manual engine room fire suppression system Eskimo Ice chipper 600 Aquamister gpd watermaker Delta T system Oil change system (12V) Emergency Y valves (2) motors CAT 23 Kw Generator Fuel Polishing System Junn-Air compressor Delta-T blowers
- Broker's Remarks
- The Hadenuff was built by an extremely knowledgeable yachtsman and features a host of upgrades. The teak covering boards were nearly 2" think and built to last 20 years. The Hadenuff has a watertight Freeman hatch at the entryway to the engine room for added safety The additional Engine Room Hatch makes the cockpit much quieter as an added bonus. The bilges throughout are faired and painted to the same standards as the mirror finish exterior. With her Carolina hull bottom and stout construction, this last of the Billy Holton's betters the construction of her Carolina Counterparts (Spencer, Scarborough, Paul Mann) and is more on par with a Bayliss. Hadenuff is for sale by a realistic seller, please present all offers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.