Easy to see in Ft. Lauderdale on the New River.
- Overview and Accommodations
- Kathleen features a traditional Hereshoff-style interior with custom cherry cabinetry, doors and trim. There is a full galley in the wheel house equipped with refrigerator, propane stove and oven, microwave oven, ample counters and cabinets for storage. The wheel house has a/c cooling and Espar diesel fired, forced hot air heat. It contains an electric Stidd helm seat and is outfitted with top-of-the-line electronics. The dinette area can be made into a 3rd queen berth with the table lowered. Below deck accommodations include a large separate owner's cabin forward and a large guest cabin to starboard. As well as a large head with separate shower.
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Engines: Twin Cummins QSM-11 intermittent rating @ 580 hp Jets: Twin Hamilton HJ 403’s Bow Thruster: Sidepower SP125 Ti Windlass: Lewmar 3000A Engbo mooring/docking winch Delta-T air handlers Sounddown exhaust and sound proofing Sea Star power steering
- Electrical Equipment
- 24 Volt System and 6 x 8-D 12 Volt Batteries, Westerbeke diesel generator 12.6 kw, MasterVolt battery charger and inverter, Jabsco bilge pumps, all Garmin electronics, Radar 404, autopilot GHP10, satellite weather, touch screen GPS 1-5212 and 1-4212 GPS, 4-Marine central air conditioning systems, a Powermax cellphone amplifier, Aqua Whisper fresh water pump, Splendide washer/dryer, Espar heater, Sea Recovery watermaker, Cuno Aqua Pure f/w filters, Raritan hot water heater, Nova Cool refrigeration, Headhunter head.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.