- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 205-hp w/Alpha I Sterndrives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WELL CARED FOR AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1988 SEA RAY 270 SUNDANCER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR CRUISING AND OR OVERNIGHTING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 205-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (Portable), Sleeping Accommodations for Six, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Cover, Bimini-Top w/Camper-Top Enclosure & Screens), Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS, Chartplotter, Fish-Finder), Full Galley, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: New hot water heater (2009), Garmin 545 GPS/Chartplotter (newer), (3) batteries (group 31) new in 2011, windlass new 2009, canvas (camper & bimini) replaced w/new strata-glass.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Durable 1980s-era express with 10-foot beam gave buyers a lot of boat for the money. Carpeted mid-cabin interior with galley, enclosed head with shower, convertible dinette sleeps six. Roomy cockpit features adjustable helm seat, foldaway stern seat, transom door. Wide side decks provide secure bow access. Teak swim platform, bow pulpit were standard; radar arch was a popular option. Wide range of power options were available.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Settee To Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Bert w/Filler Cushion) Air-Conditioning & Heat (Portable)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Stove (Electric) Refrigerator Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter (Garmin 545) Fish-Finder AM/FM Stereo System
- (3) Batteries (New 2011) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord Emergency Start System 12V Plug-in
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (NEW 2009) (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Table Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package: Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens...Strata-Glass Enclosure Horn (2) Windshield Wipers Maintenance Records CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.