- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 OSX
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
With all of the mid-size boats available today, it is sometimes hard to tell them apart. The Chaparral 350 Signature is the exception to that rule. She stands out head and shoulders above the crowd. Her stellar fit and finish, a very innovative helm arrangement, and her sports-car performance all add to her setting the standard above the rest. She is constructed on a beamy modified-V hull that gives you a soft, dry straight ride.
The Cherry wood interior is one of the most luxurious interiors to be found. In another departure from the norm, a pocket door separates the forward cabin from the salon, which is a privacy feature of genuine value to most cruisers.
The elevated helm platform, with its U-shaped settee and double-wide helm seat is unique. The wood grain helm looks exceptional, and everything is right where it should be for easy, comfortable navigation. Her Raymarine E80 with radar, GPS and Chartplotter will keep you between the navigational buoys. Her depth finder will keep you in deep water. Her bow thruster makes docking her a dream.
Her cockpit is an exercise in perfect. Her wet bar is huge and includes a sink, and a solid surface countertop. Her wrap-around port side seat makes conversation with the Captain possible. Drop in the filler cushion and the king sized aft seating area becomes a sun lounge. An oversized transom locker is ideal for stowing large items, and answers the age old question of where to put the shore power cable. Her fully enclosed head is easy to keep clean, and includes an exhaust fan, a shower with a real curtain, mirror, and a porcelain Vacuflush head. There is storage in the vanity.
- Main Salon
- Teak & Holly Flooring Cedar Lined Closets Generator w/Sound Shield 16 BTU AC/Heat Water Heater 26" Flat Screen TV Two Large Solid Maple Dinette Tables Convert to Sleepers Maple Cabinetry & Solid Surface Countertops Coffee Maker S/S Refrigerator & Microwave Three (3) Oversized Dock Hatches w/Screens Central Vacuum System Forward Island Berth w/Privacy Curtain Fiberglass Head w/Sink, Shower & Vacuflush Head
- Solid Surface Counter Tops Stainless Fridge w/Freezer 2 Burner Electric Range Stainless Microwave Coffee Maker Electric Table w/Conversion Accommodations for third Sleeping Area
- Electronics & Helm
- Depth Sounder Plotter Compass GPS Radar TV Set DVD Player Radio CD Player Cockpit Speakers Shore Power Inlet
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Generator Bow Thruster Electric Bilge Pump Battery Charger Air Conditioning Heating Hot Water Microwave Oven Electric Head Refrigerator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.