- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 XLI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The DAY BREAK is a very nice 1997 Tiara 29 Open. DAY BREAK shows much nicer than the average vessel of this vintage. The Gel Coat is very nice, the metal relatively free of corrosion, the exterior upholstery is in fabulous condition, the interior is clean and shows careful use and the engine room and bilges are above average clean.
The current owner of DAY BREAK has already purchased a larger and newer Tiara as a replacement and would like to find a good home for the DAY BREAK.
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer 1 Burner Kenyon electric stove Hot & Cold water Goldstar microwave oven
- Molded bow pulpit w/anchor roller Plow style anchor (Delta) Electric anchor windlass/w foot control Welded S/S bow rail Foredeck hatch Windshield w/center opening vent – 2 –wipers Custom Hardtop w/aluminum tube frame Helm seat unit w/aft facing seat – storage under “L” shaped companion seating storage under Covers for helm seating and helm – NOTE ALL CANVAS AND EXTERIOR UPHOLSTERY IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION 3-sided bridge enclosure w/2-“U” zips 3-section aft bridge enclosure Cockpit mooring cover Cockpit carpet 6-rod holder on hard top frame Shore water inlet Handheld shower CE Smith Co carbon outriggers Rupp Revolution outrigger mounts on hardtop Skiff outrigger bases-gunnel 6-gunnel mount rod holders Folding aft cockpit seat Lazarette access to steering etc. Coaming pads Transom door Swim platform/boarding ladder
- Electronics & Helm
- Ray Marine 218 VHF radio 19’ VHF ant w/Rupp twist release standoff Garmin GPS Map 4210 Display w/HD radar, chart plotter, depth sounder Raytheon Ray Pilot 650 NF Ritchie Compass Bilge sniffer Clarion Stereo
- 12DC/120vac systems 120 shore power inlet Shore power cord 2-engine starting battery 2-AGM house battery Battery charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Trim tabs w/position indicators Fire Buoy fire suppression system Water tank level gauge Jabsco electric toilet w/holding tank The bridge deck lifts via 2-electric rams for easy access FWC/closed cooling w/fresh water flush connections on each raw water strainer Sea Star hydraulic steering Marine air conditioning
- In 2010: Engine risers/elbows/hoses replaced as well as the 2- AGM House batteries
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.