- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D11 @ 670 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Step aboard the M50 and you will notice the enlarged cockpit, with bi-fold doors, which work to bring the saloon into the cockpit. The galley aft design incorporates a full-size fridge and a well-appointed pantry, ideal for easy entertaining.
Now incorporating a full beam master suite with an abundance of storage in drawers, hanging lockers and underneath the master bed. The mezzanine level above the master has lockers, drawers, a full-length mirror and vanity, ensuring ultimate convenience for all occasions.
Your guests are comfortably accommodated in a guest suite forward, bunks to starboard, and a day head easily accessed by both guest accommodations.
The air-conditioned, fully enclosed flybridge is a skipper's dream, and is capable of fitting three 15" navigation screens. The crew is accommodated in the optional second helm seat and side lounge, or if preferred, a double helm seat.
Walk aft on the flybridge and you will be surprised by the size of the aft balcony, a large and versatile space for entertaining, relaxing and taking in your stunning surrounds.
NOTE: All photos are manufacturer photos.
- Factory Installed Options
- Anchor Chain Extra 20 Meters Teak Laid Decking to Swim Platform Teak Decking to Flybridge Exterior Aft Balcony Soft Furnishing Package Including Silhouette Blinds Washer Dryer Dishwasher Drawer to Galley - Fisher & Paykel Flybridge Rail Covers Strata Glass Underwater LED Lights X 4 Aft Facing (White) Glendenning Cablemaster w/75' Cord Upgrade to Stidd Helm Chair Slimline, Ultraleather and Rounded Base (2 Ea) 12 Additional 110V Outlets
- Standard Features
- Watertight Collision Bulkhead Forward Antifouling: 2 Coast Epoxy Undercoat, 2 Coats Antifoul Air Conditioning to Flybridge 24,000 BTU Flybridge Windscreen - Demist Air Conditioning Bathrooms Air Conditioning Muir Chain Counter Readout Only - Routed Style Fuel Gage to Electric Panel Stern Thruster w/Controls to Flybridge Only Lower Windscreen Cover - Black Teak Laid Decking to Cockpit, Side Decks & Swim PF Flybridge Carpet Windscreen Wiper and Washer X 3 Flybridge Aft L-Shaped Seat w/Vinyl Upholstery & Back Rest. Storage Under Second Bunk to Starboard Cabin 2 Door Full Height Fridge/Freezer Water Gage at Electric Panel Island Bench in Galley w/Corian Top & Storage Cupboards w/Shelves w/built In Hand Rails Saloon TV 32" Master Cabin TV 32" Flybridge TV 22" Onan 21Kw 110V Generator Hull color-White
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of our locations! IN FLORIDA: Anna Maria Island, FL at 941.778.0755 Tampa Bay, FL at 727.576.8336 Destin, FL at 850.654.1575 Naples, FL at 239.430.2833 IN MICHIGAN: Holland, MI at 616.738.3108 Harrison Township, MI at 586.465.7833 IN TEXAS : Galveston, TX at 409.741.8716 IN ALABAMA: Orange Beach, AL at 251.974.5468 Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here