- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6 cylinder
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Recent survey reflects PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP all around!
Teak varnished and boat waxed in February 2013.
Dual helm stations; upper and lower, two staterooms, two enclosed heads; master has a shower and tub, fully equipped galley. A beautiful and large salon can be used for entertaining, taking a break from the sunshine, or converted into an additional berth for overnight stays. The master cabin is located aft, with an island queen berth, plenty of storage and sliding windows for a nice breeze. The master head is equipped with a new electric marine toilet, shower and tub. The V-berth is located forward and the second head is located just outside of the stateroom. There are two entrances to the salon and nice wide walk-arounds.
Plenty of seating can be found in the flybridge to keep the Captain company on your excursions at sea. The Isinglass and canvas enclosure are in great shape. Navigate the waterways with your GPS, radar and autopilot. Catalina is a cruise away!
and enjoy the beautiful, warm days that are quickly approaching!!
- The interior of this exceptional trawler was redone in 2011 including new marine toilets! Aft master cabin : Island double berth, ample cabinets/drawers all around, natural light through ports, private head with marble counter top, mirrored vanity, mirror, new head (2010) sit down tub and shower. Forward V-berth : Shelving on both sides of berth, hanging locker, drawers, emergency hatch and ports. Private head with marble counter top, mirror, head replaced (2008) storage and opening port. Salon : L-shaped settee to port with large, removable dinette, converting into an additional double berth. Teak woodwork all around, Bostom barometer/clock, retractable blinds, overhead teak grab rails, large windows, overhead lighting, Jensen CD player, Sirius radio, Panasonic and Pioneer speakers, Glomax TV antenna, new flat screen TV.
- Dual stainless steel sinks Magic Chef 4-burner stove top and oven Full size Norcold refrigerator and freezer (NEW 2011) Microwave Ample provisional and cookware storage
- Electronics & Navigation
- Lower Helm: Morse Marine throttle Trident Gas Control Panel AutoNav Autopilot Garmin GPS Map 210 Furuno Color Video Sounder B&G Speed Ritchie Compass Raytheon Ray53 DSC VHF Upper Helm: Morse Marine throttle AutoNav Autopilot Raymarine C70 Landmark Depth Sounder Azimuth 1000 Shakespear SE2510 VHF Additional: Westmar bow thruster (motor rebuilt in 2011) Ideal windlass Anchor and chain
- Deck Equipment
- Teak swim step Stainless steel swim ladder 10' Aqua Pro dinghy Dinghy davit Mast and boom Molded steps on deck Stainless steel rails Lockable storage Flybridge with plenty of seating for guests, bench seating for three Full Isinglass enclosure and full vinyl cover for flybridge Helm canvas Teak rail canvas all around Dinghy canvas Window covers
- Northern Lights 5 kW generator (3) D4 Gel Type batteries (New in 2011) Shore power and cord
- Additional Information
- Teak varnished annually Monthly diver, zincs replaced accordingly Bottom paint (2011) House painted
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.