- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12-1360 CRM
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Less than 500 hr on MAN 1360's -
CRESP Warranty to May 2014
The Viking 50 Convertible offers exceptional performance with 40kt plus top end and easy mid-30kt cruise! She will accommodate six owners and guests easily in three staterooms and two heads. The salon with island galley, bar stools, dinette, and settee entertains friends and family members in vast numbers. This vessel has had all MAN services and stands ready to go immediately!
- The galley island makes the salon appear very large for a 50' Convertible. The Corian Burlbeach counters are rich-looking and high-polished. The large L-shaped settee offers storage under and hinges from the back offering easy access. There is additional storage in the ottoman which doubles as a cocktail table. High gloss teak interior Overhead dimmable Xenon lighting Indirect lights Premier decor Salon carpet runner Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds Electrical panel is conveniently located near salon door for easy access Amtico aft flooring at salon entrance Sharp Aquos TV Bose entertainment center Bar stools at galley counter Dinette with Corian table and storage under Entry credenza with drawer and cabinet storage Teak valances and blind valances Teak trimmed lambrequins Cover for salon door window CruisAir air conditioning with reverse cycle heat
- Subzero freezer drawers (2) Subzero refrigerator drawers (2) Tappan stainless steel convection microwave Kenyon EuroKara 3-burner cooktop Corian counters with Corian sink, faucet with pull-out sprayer Long pullout shelves overhead (3) Abundant drawer and cabinet storage Amtico flooring Insinkerator disposal Subpanel for DC and AC breakers, GFI's, and holding tank system
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is starboard with queen bed and ensuite head. Queen bed lifts on gas shocks for easy access to storage Overhead dimmable lighting Indirect mood lighting Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Hanging locker Credenza with drawer storage End tables with lamps Sharp Aquos TV Custom headboard
- Forward Stateroom
- The forward stateroom features upper/lower bunks and access to the port guest head. Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Overhead dimmable lighting Indirect lighting Hanging locker Storage under bottom bunk
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Upper lower bunks Hanging locker Storage under bunk Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Closet with washer/dryer
- Central vacuum system Lighted bilge areas Vertical teak strips in companionway Storage in cabinets above stairs and behind TV
- Flybridge and Electronics
- Viking factory hardtop Stidd helm and companion chairs Recessed console electronics boxes with plexiglass lids Helm pod with single lever controls Rexroth controls Trolling valves Full enclosure - front and sides Costa Clear Vent zips in front curtain Flybridge seating with drip dry foam cushions Drop down box in hardtop with MAN engine displays, RD 30 and monitor Analog gauges in helm pod Flybridge air conditioning Hatch in hardtop over companion chair Three (3) VEI 17" monitors Two (2) Furuno Navnet 3D black box GPS plotters Furuno radar Furuno bottom machine Two (2) Icom IC M604 VHF radios Furuno Navpilot autopilot MAN engine controls and displays KVH TracVision with DirecTV receiver
- Deck and Hull
- Bow thruster Atlantic Blue hull color Custom boot stripe Viking factory hardtop Full enclosure with Costa Clear on three sides Refrigerated cockpit step box Bow pulpit Aluminum bow rail Windlass Foredeck anchor locker with fresh water outlet and gas shocks on lid Fiberglass thru hulls Oval exhaust outlets Prop pockets for reduced draft Mezzanine seating in cockpit with freezer compartment LED lighting in overhang Bridge side handrails are undermounted and wrap around front of flybridge 18" Cockpit deck boxes with split lids Solid transom coaming with transom door Mezzanine seating with drip dry foam Mezzanine seat cover Overhead hatch in flybridge hardtop Overhead drop down box in hardtop Fiberglass helm pod with single lever controls Analog gauges in helm pod Cockpit fresh water inlet and faucet Dockside boxes with shore power and water connections, gaff and brush pole storage Indirect cockpit lighting Four (4) gunnel rod holders Air horns
- Engine Room / Mechanical / Electrical
- Twin MAN CRM 1360 Common Rail engines with 480 hours and MAN CRESP until May 2014 Onan 21.5kW generator wit 450 hours Fuel priming pumps Rexroth engine controls Optional 200 gal fuel tank with transfer pump Oil change line in cockpit dockside box 110v outlet in engine room Sealand VacuFlush head system Cruisair air conditioning wtih four compressors Dual air conditioning sea water pumps All engine room pumps and thru hulls painted white Bilge pumps with additional dry out pumps Power assist hydraulic steering Delta T engine room vents Engine room gauges Domestic water system with 175gal fiberglass tank, water heater, Pex tubing with manifold Domestic water filter and AC water pump Stainless steel rudders VEEM Interceptor propellers Oil change system Racor fuel filters for main engines and generator 12v and 24v DC systems Two (2) 24v banks of maintenance free batteries Two (2) battery chargers with crossover system AC and DC engine room lighting 110v and 22v AC power system Glendinning cablemaster for 50A inlet Master electrical panel in salon Voltage stabilizer transformer Fire system
- Additional Salesperson's Remarks
- This immaculately kept, cruise only boat is a real treasure. Will not last long!
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For more information, contact Jud Black at 757-846-7909.