- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“PRICE HAS RECENTLY BEEN REDUCED. All Offers Presented, Come see this Turn Key 3600SY”
A stunning express cruiser with the kind of yacht-quality fit and finish you come to expect form Riviera. Elegant yet bold lines, comfortable seating throughout and ride unrivaled in her class, this 3600 Sport Yacht has it all. IMAGINE is well cared for, has been lightly used and combines the best of interior comfort with exterior luxury. Upgraded Teak decking, a forward deck sun-pad, sliding sunroofs plus a 360 degree visibility are just some of her desirable features. Powered by twin diesel inboard Cummins 330hp engines, she's fast and efficient. Electronics upgraded to include an complete Garmin 7212 touch screen GPS with HD Radar and Sonar, Garmin Autopilot, plus XM Weather provides all that is needed to reach that far off spot safely and easily. An optional bow thruster makes docking a breeze while the Onan 5kW generator supplies off the dock electrical power to the systems. Seller's plans have changed and is no longer enjoying IMAGINE. Please call today to schedule your private showing and you will be delighted!
Full out of water service just completed May 2013:
- Full Bottom Job (sanding, anti-fouling paint and new zincs)
- New cutlass bearings
- Propellers dynamically balanced
- Prop Speed on all running gear
- Complete Hull compounded and waxed
- Teak deck sanded and treated
- Halon fire suppression system recharged and certified
- Interior Details
- Entering the salon/helm area through a sturdy stainless steel framed glass door, the rich teak and holly floors guide you into an abundance of windows that allow an abundance light and visibility that is inviting with an open, airy feel. Featuring the aft portside is where the small kitchenette galley is located with a microwave oven, hideaway sink and faucet, under-counter refrigerator/freezer as well as storage, all encased in satin cherry cabinetry, with the L-shaped salon lounge to starboard, offering under sofa storage. The helm is portside with a comfortable captains bench that provides seating for two. The original electronics were upgraded to the new Garmin electronics package. There are analog gauges as well as the SmartCraft engine management system to provide real-time data on the Cummins engines. A binnacle-mounted compass sits centerline with the bow thruster control to the right of it. Nestled next to the ships wheel are the electronic, easy-to-engage controls and give instant throttle and shift response for the engines. A wood trimmed helm wheel accents this well thought out helm area. Three wide and comfortable steps lead forward to the berths and head. At the V-berth is a double berth with innerspring mattress and under storage. While to starboard are the over/under bunks, also with plenty of under storage and both staterooms having cedar-lined lockers and drawers. The head is typical of Riviera’s style and functionality. Soft curves and crisp lines provide luxury with easy clean up. There is a full sized shower stall with frameless glass door and partition and the Vacuflush toilet is plumbed with fresh water.
- Teak decking Hand held hot and cold shower (fresh water) Refrigerator, 12V, portside High/Low folding teak table Transom lounge on hinges, lifts for Lazarette access Stainless Steel transom gate Saltwater washdown Integrated swim platform – teak decking, Aft SST handrail, with ladder Cockpit awning Stainless steel safety rails
- Stainless steel bow rail Saltwater washdown at anchor locker Anchor windlass with bow buttons/remote/anchor chain Bow pulpit with recessed anchor chute and rollers Sunpad on forward deck
- Electronics Details
- Garmin 7212 12” Touch Screen GPS chart plotter Garmin GMR18 HD High Definition Radar package Garmin GSD22 Black box sonar Garmin XM weather Garmin GHP10 Autopilot with hydraulic steering system ACR Dual bulb searchlight with remote Installed custom Radar mast and navigation lights kit ICOM VHF radio at helm AM/FM Stereo CD/DVD player combo (2) speaker in salon 22” LCD TV hidden electric lift
- Mechanical Details
- Twin Diesel Cummins QSB 5.9 330hp H.O. (240 hours) Onan 5kw Diesel Generator with Soundbox (450 hours) Trim Tabs Oil X-Changer (main engines and generator) Bow Thruster (controls at helm) A/C – Forward Cabin
- Optional/Added Equipment
- Inline purifier for Lavatory sink cold water tap Engine Hatch – Salon area Custom Interior Leather Upholstery Custom Bedhead Fabric (Macro Suede Oatmeal) Custom Sunbrella exterior lounge and Sunpad (Sailcloth Suntan) Salon Side window covers
- Remarks / Summary
- IMAGINE is a wonderfully equipped boat that offers luxury appointments with functional yachting touches that rival bigger boats. Fast and nimble while also being fuel efficient, this gorgeous express boasts distinctive lines with generous space for her size. There are so many copycat express style boats out there, IMAGINE delights the senses with a style of its own. Riviera thoughtfully laid out this popular express model to make use of every foot of space. The 3600 Sport Yacht IMAGINE, you will be amazed! Call us today to arrange a private viewing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.