- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1S 380hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCTION IN $10,000 - February 2014
LOWEST PRICED IN THE WORLD - BRING OFFERS!
Large list of upgrades between 2009-2012 (see full brochure for complete details)
Must see and well worth your time to go view her.
Will not last & owner wants sold before the end Summer Season!
- NEW BOTTOM PAINT
- NEW ZINCS
- NEW PROP SPEED
- NEW CANVAS ENCLOSURE
- NEW UNDERWATER LIGHTS
- NEW BATTERIES
- NEW BATTERY CHARGER
- NEW SURROUND SOUND STEREO, SPEAKERS, & SUBWOOFER
- 300 ORIGINAL HOURS ON ENGINES
- 150 ORIGINAL HOURS ON GENERATOR
- AMAZING QUALITY ALL AROUND & A MUST SEE
- NEW INFORMATION -
- IN NEAR PERFECT CONDITION OWNER WANTS SOLD LOWEST PRICED IN THE WORLD - AMAZING OPPORTUNITY GORGEOUS, WELL MAINTAINED INTERIOR & EXTERIOR WITH LARGE LIST OF OPTIONS FRESH BOTTOM PAINT, NEW ZINCS BEST QUALITY ON THE MARKET AND A MUST SEE!
- SUNBRELLA CANVAS UPGRADED - 2011 NEW BATTERY CHARGER (Pronautic C3 Professional Mariner - 2011 NEW AFT CARPETS - 2012 THREE STERN MOUNTED NEPTUNE UNDERWATER LIGHTS - 2011 VACUUFLUSH PUMPS REBUILT - 2009 A/C WATER PUMP REPLACED - 2010 FRESH WATER PUMP REPLACED - 2010 BATTERIES REPLACED - 2011 NEW MARINE SPEAKERS & SUBWOOFER - 2012
- NOTABLE DETAILS
- Twin Mercruiser 8.1S fresh water cooled gas engines with ONLY 300 ORIGINAL HOURS with ZF transmissions Westerbeke 7 kW Generator with ONLY 150 ORIGINAL HOURS Fell camper back Sunbrella Canvas NEW 2011 Inflatable tender with aluminum deck & Mercury 15 hp engine with ONLY 20 ORIGINAL HOURS Boat waxed twice per season - no rub rail or hull 'dings' or scratches EXTREMELY clean engine room ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTATION
- HELM / BRIDGE DECK / COCKPIT
- Entire cockpit floor lifts up Hydraulically for easy engine access Heavy Duty sliding doors for cabin access Full wrap-around windshield Fully Enclosed isinglass and canvas package Swivel Captains Seat with padded arm rest Double Co-Pilot Seat with storage under SEA RAY Systems Monitor Trim Tabs Spot Light Large Stainless Steel Bell Wet Sink w/ RANITAN ice maker below and SS Safety hand rail across top edge Seating for 7 Bench Seat with side arms, built-in cup holders and storage under Fiberglass Table on SS Stanchion w/ a (5 cup) SS cup holder rack Far aft wall seat folds flat to wall giving more walking area Large fiberglass swim platform Transom door port side for swim platform access Hot/Cold shower Lofran Windlass at Bow
- SALON / DINING
- Located mid-ship to starboard across from the Galley Accessed from bridge deck Large L-shaped Leatherette Convertible Sofa. Seats 6 and sleeps 2 in comfort Filler Cushions High gloss cherry wood Hi-Lo coffee /dining table Accent Décor wall mirrors Very large Sky Light over Salon/dining area bringing in lots of natural light Two large portholes with custom pleated drapes
- Located port side below and forward of bridge deck High gloss cherry wood cabinetry with ample storage Hide-Away Cabinet (doors open and slide back into side pockets) Accordion Pocket door storage cabinet above stove NOR COOL refrigerator/ freezer PANASONIC 1300 watt microwave BLACK & DECKER Coffee Maker KENYAN 3-burner Electric Stove w/ matching Corian covers Deep sink with Grohe Faucet and hand held spray nozzle Trash Receptacle w/chute and Corian cover Corian counter covers (for sink, trash chute and stove) to create flush full service counter space Large Flat Screen TV portside for easy viewing from Galley and Salon Overhead lighting Large portholes with custom pleated curtains
- MASTER CABIN
- Pedestal Queen Berth Large drawer under berth Two (2) Hanging lockers (port and starboard) Full length dressing mirror on the front of both lockers Large emergency hatch w/ lock and Sky-Screen Cover Overhead lighting Reading lights Mirror over headboard Portlights on Strbd/Port sides w/ custom pleated drapes Plush Carpet Custom soft goods Private entrance to head
- Full head with walk-in shower stall w/ clear glass wall and door Molded Shower seating Handheld shower Head Storage Bin SS Safety hand rail Sink w/ storage cabinet under and SS towel/hand rail Decorative Medicine cabinet Vac-U-Flush toilet with hinged seating cover
- GUEST CABIN / DEN
- Hide-away Pocket Privacy door When left open this cabin doubles as additional seating for salon Bunk bed that drops down to convert beds into a sofa Electric convertible Ultraleather sofa which converts to a double berth
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.