- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$5,000 PRICE REDUCTION 5/20/2013 !!!
"Haubaut" just arrived from Martinique
and is now located in Palmetto, FL !!!
BEAUTIFUL ONE-OWNER MANTA CATAMARAN .....
VERY LOW HOURS
CONTINUOUSLY UPGRADED AND MAINTAINED
Cruise ready. Lots of options including:
Air Conditioning, Generator, Water Maker, Solar Power and
2005 12' Hard Bottom Dinghy with 15hp outboard motor.
If you are in the market for a turnkey Sail Catamaran
located in the Caribbean ......
this is your vessel.
Aggressively priced to sell. Bring all offers.
- Accommodations Overview
- This reputable long-range vessel sleeps (6) comfortably in three Staterooms. The Port Hull features the Owners’ Suite with Head with separate shower. The Starboard Hull features an aft VIP Stateroom and a forward Guest Stateroom. The Starboard Guest Head is accessible from both Guest Staterooms. The light and airy Salon/ Dinette includes the Nav Station. Fully equipped Galley. Synthetic teak and holly floors throughout. Vinyl headliners. Nuvel countertops. Louvered teak wood doors and wood trims. Cedar wood cabinet plus ample lockers throughout vessel. Custom book shelves and built-in bar. Screens for all hatches, ports, and main entry. Sky Shade blinds on all portholes. (6) 12V Interior fans.
- Salon / Dinette / Nav Station
- Raised Salon / Dinette with expansive windows offers unparalleled views. Large curved settee with storage below, seats (8) comfortably. (2) Teak folding chairs. Large adjustable high/ low table for dining or entertaining. Storage behind settee. Optional storage box above. Storage locker. Separate upper bar storage cabinet with tinted plexiglas door. Stereo. DVD Player with 6-disc CD changer. Built-in LED night lighting. Window protection covers. Nav Station: Chart table with light and chart storage. Electrical panel. VHF Radio. Solar Power Monitor.
- The Galley is U-shaped. Top loading 12V Adler Barbour Super Cold Machine, 10 cubic ft. 60/40 refrigerator/freezer with 6" foam insulation and divider with digital temperature readouts - NEW compressor 2/2013. Seaward Princess (3) burner propane stove with oven and storage area below. Aluminum 20 lb propane tank, regulator with shut-off solenoid. 12V Galley exhaust blower. Nuvel countertops. Double stainless steel sinks. Delta faucet with pull-out sprayer. Upper and lower storage cabinetry and drawers. Custom pots, pans, utensils, dishes and silverware, etc. Pressure water system. Fire extinguishers.
- Port Hull / Owner's Suite
- Owner's Master Stateroom is aft. A large custom bookcase with door and the pantry are in companionway leading forward to private Head and shower. Queen size bed facing fore and aft. Upholstered seat with storage below. Cedar-lined closet with louvered doors. Storage lockers and drawers. Overhead hatch with screen. Private Head & Shower Fresh water electric toilet with macerator and holding tank. Vanity with countertop, sink and storage below. Faucet. Mirror cabinet. Separate shower.
- Starboard Hull / Guest Staterooms / Guest Head
- The VIP Guest Stateroom is aft. A large custom teak bookcase is in the companionway. The Guest Head and shower can be accessed from the companionway or the forward Guest Stateroom. Aft Guest Stateroom Queen size berth facing athwart ship. Cedar-lined hanging locker and plenty of storage. Forward Guest Stateroom Double berth. Storage. Guest Head Fresh water electric toilet with macerator and holding tank. Vanity with countertop, sink and storage below. Faucet. Mirror cabinet with plenty of storage. Separate shower.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- B&G GPS. B&G Auto Pilot. VHF Radio. Furuno 36 Mile Radar. Compass B&G Log. Bottom Sonar. Weather. B&G Wind Direction and Speed Indicators. CD Player Radio. VHF Satellite control at Helm for VHF Radio at Nav Station.
- Next Generation Power Engineering UCM2 5.5kW Generator. (6) House batteries – NEW 2012. (2) Separate starting batteries. 40 amp Battery charger. Battery parallel switch. Pathmaker battery controller. Pro-Watt 1500 inverter. (2) 200 amp/hr GE1 Solar panels mounted on cockpit hard top. Solar controller device. 12V Electrical system. Dockside 110v Electrical power. 30 amp Power cords and 50 amp splitter.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes 2005 12' hard bottom dinghy with 15hp outboard motor and dinghy davit system. Aluminum radar arch. Cockpit hardtop with dodger. Molded console to port with space for instrumentation and line bin at Helm. Bulkhead mounted Edson stainless steel steering wheel with wheel brake. Adjustable Captain's Helm chair with arm rests and adjustable footrest. Cockpit lounge with storage below. Full set of Cockpit cushions. Cockpit custom Formica weather-resistant removable table. (4) Optional fiberglass storage boxes aft of Cockpit. Extra shade sails and awnings. Electric anchor windlass with primary anchor with chain. Secondary anchor with chain and rode. Spare anchor. (1) Forward anchor chain locker. Stainless steel bow roller. Stainless steel stanchions with double life lines. Port and starboard boarding gates. Stainless steel cabin top rails, Cockpit rails and transom rails. Stainless steel corner bow rails with integral seats. Stainless steel solar hatch vents - installed NEW 2013. (6) Bomar aluminum opening deck hatches with screens. (8) Bomar aluminum opening ports with screens. (4) Large foredeck lockers. PVC Mesh trampoline forward - replaced 2009. Non-skid on all deck surfaces. Molded swim steps port and starboard. Swim platform. Swim ladder. Transom shower. Dinghy davits with 6 to 1 snatch blocks lead to main electric winch - located at the rear between the floats, keeping the dinghy out of the danger zone of the waves (even during severe weather) and readily available for immediate use.
- Hull, deck, and bulkhead constructed of triaxial, biaxial, and unidirectional fiberglass with vinylester, isophthalic resins. Nidacore core in subsoles and bulkheads, all vacuum bagged for stiffness, strength and light weight. Hull fastened to deck chemically and mechanically. The hull under the waterline is solid fiberglass in which also the two keels are integrated. Collision bulkheads with watertight compartments in bow and keels. Deck hardware reinforced with aluminum plates molded into lay-up. Twin fiberglass fin keels molded integral with hulls. Twin high density foam/fiberglass rudders with 2" diameter solid stainless steel shaft.
- Sails and Rigging
- Full batten Main sail with dual reef points and self storing sail cover. Fully battened self tacking jib. Spinnaker upgrade with custom lines and patented "sock" with furling system for safe and easy handling - accessible from Cockpit. Downhaul lead to Cockpit. Lazy jacks. Rigid Boomvang and Boom Brake for jibe control. All halyards, sheets, and reef lines have cockpit stoppers. Harken 44 2-speed electric self-tailing winch with emergency manual hand crank - handles all halyards and sheets that lead aft to Cockpit. Separate custom Harken winch for spinnaker sheets. Baby side stays (optional safety equipment). Spare main halyard and spare manual mast winch. Oversized shrouds.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 29hp Volvo Penta MD2030 diesel engines with sail drives. (2) CruiseAir air conditioning systems with reverse cycle and digital thermostat controls. 100 Gallon fuel tank. Spectra 14 gal./hr. Water maker - under starboard hull forward berth. 100 Gallon aluminum water tank. (2) Fresh water electric heads. (2) 20 Gallon holding tanks with "Y" valves and macerator pump-outs. Electric bilge pump. Manual bilge pump. Volvo 3-blade folding propellers. Pull/pull cable steering system. Emergency tiller. Engine rooms blowers. Engine room lighting. Engine control panels in cockpit. Dual-lever shift/throttle controls. Remote shutoff for propane.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229