- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Wellcraft 330 is in like new condition and loaded with every option available. Kaos features a fighting yellow lady hull, Volvo 63P's w/ low hours, diesel Genset, Raymarine electronics package, cockpit bolsters, swim platform and full enclosure. NO TOWER! Call today to schedule an appointment to see her. She is a must see!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 330 coastal is a dual purpose express with wide beam, ample storage, is fully equipped, has a large galley and sleeps four. Entry is to port via the cockpit door, raised bridge deck for excellent clearance and full enclosure to keep you out of the elements should the weather turn. Down below, her cabin is well appointed with a feeling of roominess. Full convertible dinette to starboard, galley to port, and main berth forward. Standup head with shower and ample storage throughout.
- Corian Counters 2 Burner Electric Stove Coffee Maker Microwave Molded Sink Under-Counter Fridge
- SS Deck Hardware SS Bowrail Bow Pulpit w/ Windlass Freshwater Washdown Saltwater Washdown Factory Molded Livewell Tackle Center Transom Door Insulated Fishboxes w/ Macerators Ample Storage Factory Hardtop Full Enclosure] Cockpit Lighting Removable Aft Bench Seat Coaming Bolsters Throughout Aft Seating (behind helm area) Companion Seat Swim Platform
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine RL70C Multifunction Displays(2) Raymarine Depth Finder SeaKey Satellite Tracking Windlass Guest Spotlight Trim Tabs Ritchie Compass Standard VHF Clarion Stereo w/ Remote
- Kohler 5kw Genset (75 Hours) Battery Isolator Battery Charger 12v Receptacles
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo TAMD63P 300 Hours
- Brokers Comments
- Vessel is in very nice condition, used as a family boat with some light fishing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.