- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
59' Raised Pilothouse MY
- Dream Maker is the perfect size yacht for a family that desires the quality and design of a mega yacht in the 56/59 range. The raised pilothouse offers a roomy cockpit, spacious salon, large raised pilothouse and three staterooms with 2 heads & showers. The flybridge offers plenty of space for family and friends and easy access to the engine room facilitates servicing. Fresh water kept, except for one trip to Florida in 2001. She handles very easily with 2 people and can navigate the Oswego Canal out of Lake Ontario and Erie Canal east of Syracuse, NY.
- Walk Through
- The yacht is boarded via the stern swim platform, which has stainless steel gates on both sides for entry to the aft deck. There is an aft seat with a cabinet on the starboard side, plenty of deck space, and a glass sliding door entering into the salon. The salon features an L-shaped sofa on the port side and a new Samsung flat screen TV and room-length storage cabinets starboard. The galley, open to the salon, is on the port side and offers a full refrigerator freezer. Up a few steps is the large pilothouse with L-lounge, wrap around helm, staircase to the flybridge, and chart flat area with companion seat. On the port side is a staircase that leads from the pilothouse to the flybridge, a large area that offers a helm station with chair and U-shaped seating with a passage to the boat deck in the middle. The starboard side leads down to three staterooms and 2 heads with showers. The Master, all the way aft, is furnished with queen berth. The VIP, in the bow, also provides a queen berth. The guest stateroom has twin berths. The stairs to the flybridge are on the starboard side. They Maytag washer/dryer are in the cabinet at bottom of stairs from Pilot house.Guest Stateroom has twin side by side berths and cedar closet.
- Dream Maker is the Queenship Admiralty series motor yacht with pilot house that provides 8ft headroom and plenty of visibility. There is excellent visibility from the bridge, as well. The engine room’s easy access and 6ft headroom facilitate servicing. The yacht is built very well, with a solid fiberglass bottom and foam cored hull sides and bulkheads. The foam core reduces weight, adds strength, and acts a sound insulation while decreasing maintenance. The floors are honeycombed laminates that suppress sound and vibration at every speed. Queenships are designed to withstand the most severe conditions and have proven themselves in unforgiving waters of the Pacific Northwest.
- GE Profile 21.6 CU/FT Trash compactor Dishwasher Garbage disposal in sink Microwave oven, GE Profile convention new 2008 Corian counter top Under counter sink Drawer & cabinet storage Counter extended with 2 bar stools
- Master Stateroom
- Queen center line berth Vanity w/pull out stool port side Night stands on either side of the berth Flat screen TV, Samsung new 2008 Night lights on either side of the berth Master Head & Shower Ensuite head & shower Electric Head Stall Shower, new tile 2008 Tile floor, new 2008 Corian counter top Under counter sink Mirror, drawer & cabinet storage
- Forward Stateroom
- Center line Queen berth Drawer storage under berth Entrance to Head & Shower from stateroom Hanging locker port side Vanity with mirror on starboard side Portholes on either side Hatch overhead Reading lights
- Guest Head & Shower
- Electric head Stall shower Corian counter top with under counter sink Mirror & storage cabinet Tile floor, new in 2008
- Furuno radar Robertson auto pilot Depth sounder Nobletec chart navigation, updated 2009 Flat screen monitor VHF radio, Icom Wesmar sonar Bow thruster, 15 hp KVH satellite TV dish 3 TVs, new 2008 Icom VHF /FB Flat screen Monitor/FB
- Electrical Equipment
- Northern Lights 20 KW generator, 1750 hrs Trace inverter, AC to DC House batteries, 16 Fiberglass battery boxes Battery cutoff switches Glendenning power cord, 50 amp AC & DC distribution panels AC & DC lighting throughout yacht
- Deck & Mechanical
- Radar arch & Bimini top Helm chair U-shaped seating aft of helm Electronics console with full FB controls Dinghy, Rendova hard bottom w/Yamaha 25 hp 4 stroke Low profile davit, electric Bow thruster 15 hp DC Bennett trim tabs Maytag washer & dryer, new 2005 Awlgrip exterior paint 2006 4 Reverse cycle AC & heating units Electric baseboard heaters Webasto heating unit, diesel Lower pilothouse helm chair Pilothouse aft L-lounge and table Pilothouse fwd. chart table & seat Pilothouse doors, port & starboard Swim platform and safety gate Racor fuel filters, dual Expansion tanks for engine water cooling Engine Airseps Engine room sea door Engine room 6’ head room Plow style anchor Raw water sea strainers & ball valve thru hulls Bilge pumps, auto Engine room blowers Fireboy auto fire extinguisher system Sliding glass salon door Aft deck bench seat & cabinet Stainless steel aft deck gates, port & starboard Stainless steel bow rail
- Engine Information
- Both main engines were rebuilt by Caterpillar and have approximately 365 hours since major overhaul.
- Salesman's Remarks
- DREAM MAKER is a high-quality pilothouse motoryacht that has been in fresh water almost its entire life except for one trip to Florida in 2001. Still owned by the original owner, it has been cared for and stored in an indoor heated shed during the off season. Maintained by Winter Harbor personnel, you will find it in excellent condition and worthy of consideration. Price: $499,000 Location: Brewerton, NY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.