- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
With only 270 hours on the diesel, this yacht is close to new. She is loaded with bow thruster, 8 KW generator, memory foam mattress, fresh water flush heads, 3-Flat Screen TV's, complete electronics including 2-chartplotters, radar, autopilot, Bose stereo, weather module, Life Tag and EPIRB, even a 10' RIB with EuroHelm center wheel steering station and 20 HP Honda 4-stroke outboard. Replacement value is over $450,000. This boat has at least $50,000 worth of options not normally found on other late model Hunter 45's.
- Extremely comfortable two Staterooms, two heads with showers. Amenities include front loading refrigerator and separate front loading freezer, designer bedding fabrics, corion counter tops, memory foam innerspring mattresses, padded headboard and lounge seat in master, leather upholstery in salon, gloss finish cherry woodwork, dual function pullout faucet, coffee maker, built-in dish drainer, air conditioning and cockpit cushions. •Quiet Flush (fresh water flush) heads •Oceanair Window Treatment •Memory Foam Mattress •Air Conditioning •Leather Interior Cushions and new custom Linens
- 3- Burner Princess LPG, Gimballed Stove w/Oven Refrigerator, Front-Opening, Stainless Steel Freezer, Front-Opening, Stainless Steel LG Microwave w/Coffeemaker Double Stainless Steel Sinks w/Cutting Board Corian® Countertops w/Backsplash Electrical Outlets, AC and DC Fresh Water System, Pressurized, Hot and Cold Hatch, (1) Deck, Opening Port, (1) Opening, w/Screen Storage Bin Under Sole Storage Cabinets (4) Storage Cabinet, Dish, Vented & Self-Draining Storage Drawers (6) Storage Shelving Waste Bin, Built-In
- •Raymarine E80 & E120 w/GPS Antenna and up-dated software •New Platinum Navionics card •RayMarine 7000 Autopilot •Smart controller wireless remote •2-KW Radome on mast for Color Radar •Raymarine weather module •Sirius satellite radio Cockpit AM/FM/CD w/Arch Speakers, Bose 321 Entertainment System upgrade for interior sound system. •Global fix 406 EPIRB •VHF Remote Mike at helm •ST-6O Speed, Depth and Wind Machine •TV 23" Flat Screen in salon •TV 15" flat screen in mast stateroom aft •TV 15" flat screen in forward cabin •Freedom 2,500 Inverter with 100-amp 3-stage smart battery charger
- •16,000 BTU Air conditioning (2) •Group 34 start battery •(3) 4D house batteries •Batteryparallel switch •105 amp alternator upgrade •1500 GPH bilge pump •4000 GPH back-up bilge pump with high water alarm •Oil X-change system •Freedom 2500 Inverter with 100-amp 3-stage Smart battery charger •Xantrex remote controller/battery monitor •Gauges for fuel, water and waste tanks •Cable TV and phone jacks •Isolation transformer
- •75hp Yanmar Engine Upgrade with 270 hrs and 3-blade cruising prop •Side Power Bow Thruster 4hp •2- 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning Systems •Alternator Upgrade 105 amp •Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room •8-KW Panda Generator with sound shield •Oil X-change system
- Sail Area
- I : 47.83 ft J : 14.58 ft P : 46.50 ft E : 20.75 ft Working Sail Area : 962.00 sq ft
- Sails and Rigging
- •Lewmar # 40 Electric Halyard Winch •SeldenRigid Boom Vang •Inboard Jib Tracks w/Adjustable Cars •Internal Halyards Led To Cockpit •Hood Jib Furling System •Doyle 110% Furling jib w/Acrylic Sun Cover •Selden In-Mast Furling •Doyle Vertical Batten mainsail •Double ended Mainsheet Purchase System Lead to Cabin Top and helm station •Twin helm stations with leather covered Wheels •Rigging Line Stoppers and Organizers, Two Sets •Arch Mounted Mainsheet Traveler •Lewmar #40 2-Speed Self Tailing rigging winch •Lewmar #40 Electric Self Tailing rigging winch •(2) Lewmar # 48 2-Speed Self-Tailing genoa winches positioned near helm •Windex Wind Indicator
- Hull and Deck
- The 45 DS is known for her fast, sea kindly hull and she really slices through waves with little fuss or spray. •Custom Lippincott bimini and wind screen •Custom cockpit cushions •Double Offset Anchor Roller •Divided Anchor Well w/Space for Rode and Chain •Electric Anchor Windlass •Fortress FX 37 anchor with 50' 5/16" HT chain and 150' 5/8" 3-strand nylon rode •Delta 45 pound anchor with chain and rode •Dinghy anchor •Dinghy 10' AB RIB with Euro Helm central steering station •Honda 20-HP 4-stroke Outboard •Custom reinforced Ocean Marine davit system •Stainless Steel Deck Handrails •Dorade Vents (2) •Dockside Fresh Water Hook-Up •Deck Hatches (7) Opening w/Screens •HKT Kevlar Hull Reinforcement •Structural Grid ReinforcedHull •Lifelines, Double w/Three Gates and Stainless Stanchions •Transom Storage Lockers (2) •LPG Tank Storage for (2) Bottles •Maxguard Gelcoats for UV Protection •Stainless Steel Mooring Cleats (8) •Ports, (2) Fixed •Ports, (8) Opening w/ Screens •Rubrail, Full Wrap w/Stainless Steel Insert •Rudder, Balanced Spade w/Stainless Steel Shaft •Swim Platform w/Stainless Steel Telescoping Ladder •Through Bolted Hull to Deck Joint w/Full Rubrail •All Bronze Through-Hull Fittings Below Waterline
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Hunter 45 has redefined the DS concept with a bright and open salon. Oversized deck ports draw in huge volumes of natural light to complement the rich woodwork and airy plan, and the wraparound windshield dominates the sleek and imposing exterior profile. The Glenn Henderson-designed hull is solidly constructed and shaped for lively performance and a smooth ride, even in rough sea conditions. On deck, dual helm stations deliver the ultimate in comfort, control and visibility for the captain. Hunter's stainless steel Traveler Arch, B & R rig and a unique double ended mainsheet system provide the crew with effortless sail handling. The large galley will enable you to create memorable meals from provisions held in the huge storage areas. An expanded aft stateroom features a queen size berth, large hanging locker, fresh air ports, storage galore and private access to the aft head. Forward, your guests will enjoy the Pullman style cabin with a side mounted double berth and storage for two. The open vanity is separated from the private head and shower located in the forepeak.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail Listing Broker AL POLLAK for more pictures, brochure, or information : (727) 492-7340 or e-mail- email@example.com