- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Undoubtedly one of the best mid–sized express sport fishing boat of all time! CABO Yachts built a long standing reputation of exceptional quality and fish ability with the 35 Express. “First Light” is a fine example of this popular model and features CAT 3126B (450hp) power, Furuno electronics, helm deck air conditioning, a Tommy Bahama interior décor package, full tuna tower, and much more. Engine services are up to date. She has been stored in a covered slip, so she looks much newer than her 2003 heritage. This boat was constructed in the era when a CABO was a CABO!!!! She is priced accordingly with the market and ready for your inspection.
- Forward inset queen size berth to port with starboard lounge seat Forward pt/stbd rod lockers Teak interior wood package Teak and Holly wood floor Interior removable carpeting Air conditioning with SMXII controls Luce flat panel TV Center escape hatch with pull shade Interior lighting Hanging locker Panasonic MP3/DVD player L-shaped sofa lounge with convertible hanging berth
- Panasonic microwave oven Nova Cool refrigerator Nova Cool freezer Kenyon 2 burner stove Dish and pantry storage Sink Solid surface counter tops with sea rail
- Private enclosed wet head with door Vacuflush head system Solid surface counter tops Mirrored vanity with storage Sink Hand held shower Built in rod storage in shower area Opening port light
- HELM DECK:
- Helm deck air conditioning Oversized helm bench seat Cabin access door (4) Drawer tackle center Aft lounge seat with flip up back rest Electric center window vent 4 sided helm deck enclosure Dual hydraulic ram actuated helm deck
- ELECTRONICS/HELM DECK:
- (2) Navnet CMap NT 10” multifunction displays including bottom machine, chart plotter, 64nm radar Simrad AP22 auto pilot Icom 502 VHF Glendinning electronic controls (New 2012) Ritchie compass Trim tab controls CABO mechanical gauge package
- (1) Navnet CMap NT 10” multifunction displays including bottom machine, chart plotter, 64nm radar Simrad AP22 auto pilot Icom M45 VHF in tower Engine start/stops Glendinning electronic controls Clarion tower stereo 12v plug Ritchie compass
- COCKPIT/DECK EQUIPMENT:
- Full aluminum Tuna Tower (11) Welded on rail rod holders above the hardtop (4) Welded on tower leg rod holders (5) Rod holders flush mounted on covering boards Single spreader outriggers (mounted on hardtop) with lay downs Forward sun pads (New 2012) Lewmar windlass with foot pedals Bow rails Bow pulpit Antennae lay downs Spreader lights (3) Windshield wipers (2) Insulated in-deck fish boxes Cockpit combing bolsters Transom live well Prep sink and cutting board Insulated cockpit drink/storage box Gaff storage compartment Transom door and lift gate
- MECHANICAL/ENGINE COMPARTMENT:
- Racor fuel filtration system Fire suppression system Bilge pumps Bilge blowers Freshwater system Raw water wash-down pump Hynautic steering Crash pump valve Ship’s horn Dual hydraulic ram actuated helm deck Manual engine compartment access hatch Engine compartment lighting system
- Westerbeke 7.6kW generator with 1300 hrs (2) X 30 amp shore power hook ups with cords CABO electrical main ship’s panel in salon cabinet 110V outlets 12v outlets Battery selector switches Zantrex 40amp battery charger
- OWNERS PERSONAL ITEMS OR ANY OTHERS ITEM NOT LISTED HEREIN AT TIME OF VIEWING.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht