The Shoalsailer 35’s PATENTED HULL was designed using the same software that one of the world's largest aircraft builder uses to design airliners. She sails well on all points of sail in only 30" of water. And with her upgraded125HP diesel, she can really move to beat a storm, make a bridge opening, etc.
And then there is her interior- For over three decades, Shannon has set the standard for beautiful fit and finished yacht interior woodwork- "Integrity" has cherry bulkheads with solid cherry trim and 56 coats of varnish.
"Integrity" is the best equipped Shoalsailer to ever hit the market and is loaded with 125hp Yanmar, Scutter Rig, Air, Generator, Color Chart Plotter/Radar, Bow Thruster, Maxprop, 406 EPIRB, Electric Anchor Windless, Bimini/Dodger w/2 Cockpit Enclosures, Dual Wheels, Kevlar Skid Plate for Beaching and much more. She is a non-smoking yacht with no smells. "Integrity" is the perfect Florida/Bahamas and beyond yacht, built to standards rarely seen today for the discriminating buyer.
- For over three decades, Shannon has set the standard for beautiful fit and finished yacht interior woodwork- "Integrity" has Cherry bulkheads with solid cherry trim and 56 coats of varnish . Her sole is teak and holly and her headliner is classic white gloss strakes with cherry trim. She features a tri-cabin layout with berths for six and the cherry drop-leaf table in the main salon seats six in comfort. There are two private sleeping cabins, one located forward and one aft, both with privacy doors. Each cabin has cedar lined hanging lockers and drawer storage, overhead opening hatches, and the aft cabin has an opening port for excellent light and ventilation. Fold-away "pullman/concordia" type berths, both with lea cloths port and starboard in the main salon are always neat, and conveniently convert for eating, lounging or comfortable sleeping even in a seaway. She has a roomy, full-sized head aft that is ventilated by an opening port and overhead opening hatch. Inside the head is a shower, large wet locker, medicine cabinet, and sink vanity with a Corian countertop. "Integrity's" storage-packed galley is equipped Corian counter tops, a propane stove, microwave/convection oven, large sink, pot locker, dish storage, food pantry and plenty of shelves. Located across from the galley is a combination navigation station with well-insulated refrigerator/freezer under.
- 12-volt Sea Frost frig/freezer Large Stainless Steel sink Seagull IV water filtration at sink 2-Burner propane stove Kenmore Elite Microwave Convection oven Corian Counter tops Abundant storage
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind Raymarine ST 60 Tridata Raymarine ST 6001 Autopilot Raymarine wireless Smart Controller for Autopilot 406 EPIRB GPS Raymarine C-80 Color Chartplotter swivel mounted w/ 2KW Raydome Radar GPS NMEA Interface Data cable to nav station for laptop Standard Horizon Matrix VHF w/RAM mic at helm Pioneer 50x4 Stereo w/CD, 2-salon and 2-cockpit speakers
- AC/DC Panel 30 Amp shore power cable 5- 105 Amp AGM batteries 100-Amp Dolphin automatic battery charger Kohler 4KW Generator All interior lights are LED All Running and anchor lights are LED Steaming, foredeck and spreader lights are halogen Link 10 Battery condition monitor 3- Hella 12-volt fans
- 125 HP Yanmar 4JH FWC w/only 148 hrs Heavy lead lined engine room insulation Racor Fuel Filter/Water Separator Raw Water Intake Strainer 3-Blade feathering Max-prop Kohler 4KW Generator w/only 31 hrs 16,000 BTU reverse cycle Marineair Air Conditioning Vetus bow thruster with control at both wheels Propane fume detector Dual station Edson steering systems with stainless steel wheels Dual Morse engine controls Dual Ritchie compasses Twin Rudders Set Up for Lifting when Beaching UL Listed Forespar Seacocks on all Thru Hulls below the Waterline Electric Raritan head Trim Tabs
- Sails and Rigging
- The Shannon Scutter rig was developed by Walt Schulz in 1995 as a milestone in his quest to perfect short-handed sailing. A genoa can only be successfully reefed by 30% before the sail loses shape and becomes worthless with no drive into the wind. On the Shannon Scutter rig, a real working jib is placed on the bowsprit forward of the genoa. By placing the jib forward, helm is reduced and the high cut jib will easily tack through the slot in front of the genoa. A Shannon is sailed normally with the genoa up to winds of about 20 knots. When the wind increases, the genoa is reefed ( a 130% genoa becomes approximately a 100% genoa.) If the wind climbs the reefed genoa is completely furled, and the working jib is rolled out. If necessary in true storm conditions, the working jib can also be reefed by 30% to become an effective heavy weather jib. The Shannon Scutter rig creates four useable headsail combinations all available without leaving the cockpit. Thus, all sails, headsails and mainsail can be set, reefed and furled by one person from the cockpit and can be tacked easily unlike a traditional cutter rig. Shannon "Scutter" headsail rig with jib and genoa, each on Furlex 200s furlers Mainsail w/Doyle Stack Pack Custom Aluminum mast w/ Imron linear polyurethane paint 1x19 SS standing rigging with open turnbuckles Stainless Steel chain plates thru-bolted to transverse knees Heavy-duty ball bearing mainsheet traveler Genoa track w/adjustable oversized traveler cars and sheets Continuous single line mainsail reefing and all halyards led to cockpit Spinnaker halyard led to cockpit 2-Anderson 46 ST 2-speed primary winches 2-Anderson 40 ST 2-speed cabin mounted sail handling winches Sail handling winch fully wired for electric including breaker
- Hull and Deck
- There has never before been a sailboat like the Shoalsailer. The Shoalsailer introduces a totally new design concept for sailing in shoal water. The revolutionary U.S. patented monohull design enables "Intregrity" to provide excellent all-around sailing (and most importantly windward performance) in 30 inches of water! She has a special crash sole in the bow for beaching and her large storm hood over most of the main cabin adds insulation, which makes her noticeably cooler in the hot sun. With her 125hp diesel engine, she has a CRUISING SPEED OF 8.5 kts and top speed of almost 10 KNOTS (great to make bridge openings or when weather deteriorates). Shannon Targa hard top bimini w/windshield Full net and a full strata-glass cockpit enclosures Closed cell Cockpit cushions 2-Padded Helm seats Large cockpit table Transom Boarding Steps on "sugar scoop" stern Hot/Cold Cockpit Shower Hinged Companionway Doors Large Cockpit Storage Locker Separate vented locker to store outboard fuel tank Custom Welded Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Rails Stainless Steel Stanchions with Double Lifelines Four 10" Mooring Cleats and Two 8" Spring Cleats all Stainless Steel Seven Lewmar Ocean Opening Ports with Screens Four Lewmar Ocean Large Fixed Ports Five Lewmar Ocean Deck Hatches with Oceanair retractable screens/shades Custom Molded Storm Hood/Line Cover for Insulation Stored on lift since new Anchor wash down system Lewmar H2 Horizontal electric anchor windless Custom double stainless steel anchor rollers Double deck pipes lead to divided anchor locker 22 lb Delta w/chain and rode 40 lb Wasi Bugel w/chain and rode External Lead Keel with Bronze Bolts One Piece Hull Construction Known for having one of the strongest hull/deck joints in the industry Hull PVC Linear Foam Cored Hull Biaxial with Laminates Deck is Hand Laid Closed Cell PVC Foam Core for Rigidity and Insulation All Hand Laid Fiberglass Laminate Vinylester Resin Skin Coat Special Crash Sole in the Bow for Beaching NPG Isophthalic Gelcoat 10 Year Hull & Deck Laminate Warranty Full Length Hull Stringer Grid Glassed and Reinforced Heavy Duty Anodized Aluminum Toe rail
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail Listing Broker AL POLLAK for pictures,information, or DVD highlighting the innovative features of the Shoalsailer (727) 492-7340 email@example.com