- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One of the oldest stand-by's but still a quality fishing boat. With rebuilt engines and a refit of the interior she is a bargain at this price.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter into the large cockpit with fighting chair and bait station. Full-size door into the main salon. Forward and down a few steps to the galley and both staterooms. Full-size head amid ship.
- Main Salon
- Sofa bed Settee Two barrel chairs Blinds Hitachi TV Ample storage
- Two burner electric stove GE Micro-wave Full size Whirlpool refrigerator w/freezer Disposal S/S Sink Ample storage
- Master Stateroom
- Over and under bunks Large hanging closet R/C heat and air Separate entrance to the head Electric head Stall shower Porcelain sink Large storage behind vanity
- Guest Stateroom
- V-berths forward Small vanity and sink Storage
- R/C heat and air Bow pulpit with Rails Electric windlass with foot pedals CQR with chain Danforth Tower Remote Spot light
- Fishing Equipment
- Tower Bait freezer Sink and bait station Fighting chair Teak cockpit Six rod holders Rocket launchers Engine controls in cockpit
- Electronics & Helm
- Canvas top Electronics box Ray Marine depth SiTex fishplot 12 Robertson AP Icom VHF Furuno Radar Captain and companion chair Two long bench seats
- 12V -50 amp service Power cord Generator
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 671 Detroit Diesels 700 hours since rebuild Two R/C heat and air units
- Brokers Comments
- A real classic. Owner wants her sold!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES