Based upon the popular Albin 43 Trawler, which preceded her by two years in the Albin fleet, the 43 Sundeck features a full aft deck (as opposed to the trunk cabin profile of the 43 trawler), and slightly larger aft cabin dimensions then her sister ship. In other respects the two boats are the same. The hull is constructed of solid fiberglass, and a full-length keel provides grounding protection for the running gear. The original two-stateroom, galley-down was the most popular. Well-crafted teak interior paneling and cabinetry abound. A large lower helm was standard and deck access doors were fitted port and starboard in the salon. All in all she makes a great cruiser or live aboard
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The design is the most practical and spacious of the trawler styles. V-berth forward with head and storage just aft. Galley down to starboard and dinette to port. Up into the main salon that features comfortable seating and chairs with an entertainment center forward to port. Aft is the master stateroom with Island Queen berth on centerline, ensuite head with shower and tub. Lots of storage. Aft of the salon a large sundeck and up a few steps to the flybridge.
- Main Salon
- TV/Entertainment center with 26” Polaroid HDMI Monitor with VHS and DVD player Double teak overhead handrails Teak parquet floor Port and starboard door step storage Two teak frame lounge chairs Teak frame sofa chair seating Teak end table Teak coffee table w/cushions Magazine racks Storage cabinets Overhead insulation
- “L” shaped galley down to starboard Norcold AC/DC refrigerator and freezer Double SS sinks with matching countertop covers Storage for and aft Panasonic built in microwave Princess three burner propane stove with oven Dinette to port with HI-LO table and bench seating Under seat storage Port side Hella fan Opening window ports with screens Starboard electrical panel at salon stairs
- Master Stateroom
- Privacy sliding door Island Queen berth Outboard lockers and shelf storage Six opening ports with screens Overhead hatch with custom made wooden screen New reading lamps (2012) Bedside cabinets w/teak lamps Window curtains Sylvania 15” flat-screen TV All teak finished surfaces Ensuite electric head and shower and tub Vanity and sink Teak grate sole All lines, blankets, towels and pillows to remain on board
- Guest Stateroom
- Extra-large V berths V berth filler Opening overhead hatch w/ wooden screen and new cover Port & stbd opening window ports w/screens Reading lamps Varnished teak panel finish Port and starboarAmple cabinet storage Under bunks drawer storage Teak parquet floor Teak privacy door Hella fan to starboard Teak starboard hanging locker with 2 draws Head to port New marine manual head (2012)(Jabsco)d overhead lights
- Deck & Aft Deck
- New bottom paint 2012 (Hinckley Yard) 2005 complete plane down of hull Four barrier coats-two primer-three coats of paint(survey of bottom available) Wide side decks from mid ship forward to bow Bow anchor pulpit w/anchor roller and windlass Radar arch Transom dingy davits Aft cabin window ports with screens Teak and SS transom ladder Teak swim platform and ladder Tigress 1000 electric windlass w/ foot pedals Fiberglass hardtop over aft deck Teak deck Wicker furniture with SS frames Teak folding table(opens to 6 ft) Two teak folding chairs Aft sundeck weather panels Enclosed in deck 12Volt refrigerator Transom mounted SS steel davits Out board motor mount Magna BBQ grill w/8lb propane tank Varnished teak exterior cap and hand rails Bronze window ports w/screens Hull rub rail Radar arch
- Electronics and Helm
- Polaris VHF radio Garmin 4212 GPS plotter Interphase Sea scout Depth sounder(refurbished 2012) Azimuth 1000 compass Ray Marine ST 40 wind/speed/direction Simrad Robertson AP 11 Auto Pilot Custom Sunbrella fly bridge cover Bimini top forward and aft(two part) Venturi windshield with SS grab rail frame Helm navigation chairs Rear facing bench seating port and starboard w/cushions All gauges on helm station(fuel, etc) Non-skid deck Engine synchronizers Lower Helm: Teak and SS wheel All gauges(fuel, water) Manual bilge pumps Furuno GPS 1610 CFS plotter Uniden VHF Radio Sandpiper DL digital depth indicator Aqua Meter compass Sony CDX-GT 10W CD stereo Custom Starboard helm side wooden door w/screen
- (2) Group 4D batteries(2009) 27 Generator battery(2009) (4) Trojan 6 volt batteries(2009) Onan 8 KW Generaror-1850 hrs Marine Air 12,000 BTU Salon-digital controls EMC 12,000 BTU Aft stateroom shore power dockside connections shore power 30 amp power cords Main AC-DC distribution breaker panel Main battery switches 50 amp pigtail connector
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Ford Lehman 135 HP diesels Borg Warner Velvet Drive transmissions Double Racor fuel filter system on both engines 2010-heat exchangers, oil coolers and trans coolers serviced-all new hoses where needed Teleflex dual station hydraulic steering Bronze rudders Bronze struts Morse controls Bilge bowers 2008-Six gallon water heater replaced Holding tank w/macerator Port fuel tank replaces Dec. 2012 Bilge pumps
- Fortress FX 37 Alum. Anchor AB RIB 320 VS Tender (2000) with new custom cover Yamaha 15 HP 2 stroke with 2 hrs New 2009 2 Spare props for Albin Railing covers Three sets of window covers-2 solid 1-porous Approx. 20 dock lines 5 Large fenders 6 Class 1 life preservers 150 ft. chain for main anchor 150 ft rode for 2 nd anchor
- Brokers Comments
- As you can see this vessel is equipped and ready to go. Just more your clothes on and some food and you can still get to the Bahamas for the winter. Nothing else needed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1101248905569&p=oi