- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 2001 Carver 444 Cockpit Motoryacht is nicely equipped and brilliantly maintained. Beautiful cherry wood cabinetry and Ultraleather sofa/recliners and an interior that looks like it never was used. Two master staterooms with private heads make her the ultimate cruising yacht for a family or 2 couples. Dependable 370 HP Cummins diesels supply plenty of power for a comfortable cruise. New bottom paint job in 2013, newer enclosure and fully serviced and ready to go! CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Salon Real cherry wood cabinetry Portside Ultraleather sofa with full pull out sleeper Large starboard Ultraleather sofa with Lazy Boy recliners built in Hi-Lo cherry dinette table/coffee table 20" JVC TV JVC Pro VCR Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo Reverse cycle air conditioner (4) 110 volt GFCI receptacles Screen door for entryway Built-in cherry end tables Storage below starboard sofa Central vacuum system Multiple storage cabinets Recessed overhead lighting Mini blinds and curtains Fresh air ventilators Phone jack Master Stateroom Queen size berth Real cherry wood cabinetry Access door to cockpit Privacy door Built-in end tables with storage Television 17” Mini blinds and privacy curtains 110 volt GFCI outlet Ensuite head with shower stall Stereo speakers with volume control Dedicated reverse cycle air conditioning (2) cedar lined hanging lockers (3) large drawers Carpet (2) portlites Phone jack Real Innerspring Mattress Master Head Vacu flush toilet Marble style tops Stainless steel sink Separate shower stall Exhaust fan 110 volt GFCI outlet (2) opening portlites Upper storage cabinets with mirrored doors Drawer Lower cabinets VIP Stateroom Sliding pocket privacy door Queen size island berth Split head design: shower stall to port - head and vanity to starboard Two portlites with curtains Overhead hatch with cover and screen (2) 110 volt GFCI outlets Dedicated reverse cycle air conditioning Phone jack Recessed lighting Carpet Hanging locker Storage below berth Upper storage cabinets, port and starboard Real Innerspring Mattress Guest Head Vacu flush toilet Marble style vanity top Stainless steel sink Drawers Upper storage cabinets with mirrored doors Hot and cold pressure water Medicine cabinet Opening portlite 110 volt GFCI outlet Separate shower stall Exhaust fan
- Marble style counter tops Stainless steel sink with cover Serving bar Wooden floor Full size Nova Kool refrigerator with separate freezer Sharp convection/microwave 5 large drawers Abundant storage 110 volt GFCI outlet Black and Decker coffee maker 3 burner princess stove top (never used)
- Helm Captain's and first mate seats Tilt steering Morse Binnacle controls Windlass controls Trim tab controls Engine synchronizer Spot light controls Flybridge Large L-shaped lounge Storage below lounge Companion seat to starboard Courtesy lights Wet bar with sink Ice maker Stereo speakers Recent new Bimini top and Strataglass enclosures 110 volt GFCI outlet Aft Deck Hard top Recent new enclosure Plexiglass wing doors Stereo speakers Courtesy lights Overhead lights Molded-in steps to cockpit (2) large storage compartments Cockpit Large, full beam swim platform Transom door Lazarette storage Hot and cold transom shower Access to master stateroom Fresh water wash down Courtesy lights Stainless steel grab rails Molded-in boarding steps, port and starboard Transom storage box Swim ladder Recessed mooring cleats with hawse pipes Foredeck Sun pad cushions Bow rail Windlass, plow anchor, all chain rode Fresh water wash down Custom bow rail extensions above side decks Stainless steel fender racks Spot light Horn Navigation lights Hull Bottom paint new December 2013
- Garmin 4208 GPS/Plotter Raytheon Tridata Standard Horizon 580 VHF Simrad AP 11 Autopilot Compass
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cummins Diamond series 370 HP Diesels 475 hrs Dripless shaft seals Engine room lights Engine room blowers Automatic fire extinguisher system Sea water strainers Bilge pumps, automatic and manual Racor filters Fuel cut off switches Electrical System Kohler 10 kW generator, 381 hours with sound shield (2) battery chargers 110 volt AC system 12 volt DC system Distribution panel, AC/DC Bonding system Mechanical Equipment Oil exchange system Macerator system for waste Water heater (3) bilge pumps, automatic/manual Freshwater flush system for all Air Conditioners
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.