- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 250 Four Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
A great 2006 Hydra-Sports 2900vx
- Twin Yamaha 250 Four Stroke engines (550-hours)
- Fresh bottom paint
- Four (4) brand new batteries
Features… Radar, GPS, Sonar, (3) large insulated fish boxes, large baitwell, hardtop with full zip-down enclosure, A/C with heat, built in battery charger, windlass, head, microwave, refrigerator, and many more!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The up market 2900VX boasts a Kevlar reinforced hull and performs with a soft-as-butter ride. The integrated liner and stringer system make it more rigid ? and more solid. Double clamp hoses, submersible rated electrical connectors and stainless steel from the bow rails to the propellers ensure it?s always ready to do business. As you would expect of any Hydra-Sports model, the 2900VX comes with boatloads of functional features for the serious fisherman. From generous bait boxes and re-circulating baitwell to snag-free pop-up cleats and five rod holders on the solid hardtop, everything is considered. So, if you?re serious about fishing, you?re seriously considering the uncompromising performance of the 2900VX.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Mark Dew / 904-502-5233 / Mark.Dew@exportamerican.com American Marine www.ExportAmerican.com