Amer 86' has been designed to provide high performances and excellent seaworthiness. A finished product of high quality and duration of theoretically unlimited in time.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Very nice and comfortable boat. Interior in mahogany and marble bathrooms. Four cabins with bathrooms and equipped with every comfort. Crew quarters on the prow zone.
- Main Salon
- Dining area with tables and seats Stairs to access the Owner’s cabin A large salon with mahogany furniture Sofa and armchair Day Head near the pilothouse
- Modern galley with all the facilities Corian top and floor in white color Dishwasher Washing Machine Oven Refrigerator
- Master Stateroom
- On the lower deck there is the Owner’s cabin. Large cabin with double bed & bedside tables Chest of drawers Wardrobes Reading lights Stereo radio TV 22" LCD Decoder & DVD player Head with separate shower
- Guest Stateroom
- In the wheelhouse there is the second staircase to access the guest state room. Two twin cabins with two single beds with bedside tables each, drawers, wardrobe, reading lights, stereo and a spare cupboard above the bed.
- VIP Cabin & Head
- One VIP cabin with double bed and bedside cabinet, chest of drawers, reading lights and radio stereo. Each cabin with bathroom with separate shower.
- Large flybridge equipped spacious dining area with table and seats Wet bar with grill, sink and fridge Prow zone with sundeck Power assisted helm position with instrument console Deck in teak
- Electronics & Helm
- VHF in the wheelhouse and on flybridge Integrated system including radar, GPS, plotter, eco sounder with sunview screen Tridata multifunction system fly/wheelhouse Flaps and rudders indicator Weather forecast station composed by barometer, hygrometer and clock
- Tensions employed on board are: EU 220V 50Hz 1phase for the power driving circuits 24V c.c. for low power circuits - Signals, Lighting, Electrical equipment and communication 12V for the circuits that start the generators
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- n. 2 CATERPILLAR C32 1670 hp engines At 1400 rpm: 15,6 knots – 200 l/h equal to 12,8 lmp At 1500 rpm: 17,2 knots – 230 l/h equal to 13,3 lmp At 1600 rpm: 19,4 knots – 266 l/h equal to 13,7 lmp At 1700 rpm: 21,2 knots – 300 l/h equal to 14,1 lmp At 1800 rpm: 23,5 knots – 326 l/h equal to 13,8 lmp At 2000 rpm: 26,3 knots – 420 l/h equal to 15,9 lmp At 2200 rpm: 29,4 knots – 568 l/h equal to 19,3 lmp There is the possibility to use only one engine during long or night crossing
- Brokers Comments
- The maximum comfort with the worldwide famous Italian design are providing this vessel with perfect merge of efficiency and beauty.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.