- 67 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V 71TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Forth Quarter is an original 67 Hatterawith a great layout with very large spacious aft deck.This yacht
was owned by the Kennedy family and has traveled throughout the world .
- 1990 67 Hatteras yachts built with a custom separated stairway to master stateroom
- FULL BEAM WALK IN ENGINE ROOM with 12 V71 TA ( most others have 12V92)
- Owner has enjoyed this yacht; an ready to move on.He is looking for a smaller boat and may consider trades of a boat or other asset.
The cockpit is great for swimming, fishing and accessing the tender. The aft deck is the most popular space in the yacht and has a wet bar and seating for you and your guest. This is a great place for morning breakfast or entertaining family and friends at sunset with 180 degree views of the surrounding water.
Forth Quarter represents a clean, well cared for yacht with a davit with tender, twin generators, and she sleeps 7 in 3 staterooms. The owner is done using this nice yacht and is ready to sell - will consider trades of real estate or any interesting offers.
- Upper Helm and Fly Bridge
- There is access to a large "attic" storage area containing a bug zapper. There is an ample storage area under the bench seating for life jackets, additional electronics and nav equipment includes Datamarine, speed & distance remote, Datamarine dart depth, speed & temperature remote, Glendinning synchronizer controls and Seabrace stabilizers. Dual Pompanette chairs 2 trumpet shaped air horns Air horn controls windlass remote controls by Ideal ACR spotlight controls Bimini canvas Tapered plexi windshield Custom wet bar & refrigerator Radar arch w/Perko lights beneath (4) tall whip antennas - VHF, SSb & cell phone TV & Autohelm chart plotter antennas on radar arch Folding Bimini top w/ vinyl enclosure Ritchie Powerdamp 7" compass Northstar 800X GPS Stevens SEA 322 remote SSB radio TV & Autohelm chart plotter antenna Aluminum cradle for Novurania dinghy Fiberglass table w/drink holders Large U-shaped bench seating w/custom canvas cover 110-volt AC outlets Davit Basic satellite antenna Robertson AP300 autopilot Furuno FR 1510 radar Stevens SEA VHF radio
- Deck Areas & Cockpit
- Custom built storage lockers port & starboard and 2 other dock boxes 75 lb CQR anchor & 250 ft of 7/16" heavy duty galvanized chain # 65 48" Danforth anchor & 250 ft nylon anchor rode 8-step TideMarquipt Ride ladder Marquipt 4-step boarding ladder Large Hatteras storage boxes to port & starboard with dock boxes Ideal windlass with Hatteras bow pulpit Port & starboard dockside connection boxes for water, TV/ telephone & alternative power (2) Glendinning cablemaster retractable shore cords Stainless fender holders attached to boxes Freshwater wash down system VHF radio Shower pump Safety Equipment Avon 8-person life raft w/full emergency pack & stainless steel bracket Set of Orion locat/alert flares (13) adult USCG approved PFDs Lectro million candlepower handheld spotlight 12" bell Floating throw cushion (2) USCG approved life rings Mooring lines Swim ladders Spare propeller Navigation lighting Aft Deck Wet bar with glass and bottle storage Set of white wicker furniture includes chairs, ottoman, glass top white dining table SubZero refrigerator & Scotsman icemaker built-in (3) Weems & Plath brass instruments on the wall (thermomter, barometer & clock) Speakers w/ piped music from salon music center Cockpit Access swim platform tender and great for outdoor activities. Freshwater wash down system Lazarette: tow lines for dinghy Spare set of 36" Michigan propellers, fully-balanced 20 ft spare anchor chain Blue fender board 110-volt outlet Aft tuna door opens to swim platform w/swim ladder Four Perko rod holders in cockpit
- Galley and Laundry
- Great full size galley with dinette Custom wine storage next to stairway Sharp convection/microwave oven w/ extractor fan Stainless steel sink w/ Insinkerator macerator Frigidaire full-size refrigerator/ freezer replaced Ample storage throughout galley Coordinated drapes & wall covering Air conditioning All work services in almond-colored Formica Nutone food center w/attachments Frigidaire dishwasher Maytag glass-top stove & Magic Chef oven Laundry: Whirlpool clothes washer and dryer located in companionway (recently replaced)
- Engine controls Air horn controls Standard Infinity LH10 hailer/speaker/fog horn Datamarine Link 6000 depth speed & distance log Ritchie Powerdamp 7" compass Northstar 800X GPS Furuno 904 color radar Stevens Sea 322 SSB radio Standard Horizon GX2400 VHF radio Weems & Plath chronometer & tide clock Newmar 24-volt to 12-volt DC converters Air conditioning Windshield wiper power & speed controls Helmseats (new style) Northstar 951X DGPS/GPS plotter Oregon Scientific barometer, temperature & humidity recorder Ideal windlass remote controls Flo Scan fuel flow meters & tachometers w/engine hour meter Robertson AP 300 autopilot w/remote location at helmseat Hi-gloss urethane protected parquet floor ACR spot light controls Chart table & intrument night lighting Motorola cellular phone Darkened windshield windows for privacy & reflecting heat
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin upper & lower berths w/winter plaid sheets, pillow & blankets. The top bunk extends out to sleep two people. Free-standing Television/VCR Air conditioning En suite bathroom; Galley Maid head w/automatic timer Full-size shower Cedar lined hanging locker w/additional storage above & beneath Lamp base & shade Full-length mirror
- VIP Stateroom and Head
- Centerline queen bed Coordinating bedspread, pillow shams & window treatments Sets each of yellow & coordinating floral sheets, cream double blanket & 4 pillows Cedar-lined linen closet Large mirror on forward bulkhead Built-in color television w/ storage beneath Air conditioning En suite VIP Bathroom Galley Maid head w/automatic timer Full-size shower Custom wall covering Air conditioning Ample storage under hand basin & behind mirrors Cedar-lined hanging locker (ironing board enclosed) Accent lighting behind valance & around berth Spot lighting over the head of bed Large dresser Clock Piped music from
- Master Stateroom
- FOURTH QUARTER is a 1990 67' Hatteras cockpit motor yacht and is ready for her next owner. This is one of only three built with a spacious full-beam engine room and has private access to the Master stateroom via a staircase from the main salon. This gives the owners privacy from guest and crew staterooms located forward. Another custom feature of this particular 67 Hatteras is the VIP stateroom with ensuite shower and ensuite head and third stateroom. This boat has been well cared for by her owners and just had the interior woodwork detailed in 2013. The exterior is done in Hatteras White with black stripes on the fly bridge and hull. The interior shows well, was professionally decorated years ago, has custom cabinetry and mirrored bulkheads in the master and similar decor through the vessel. As you enter the master through a private stairway there is a very spacious center line king berth with ensuite head and tub, with additional storage under the berth. Large sliding windows behind bed and tinted for privacy Cedar-lined second closet to starboard Full-size tub/shower w/ Jacuzzi Galley Maid head w/ automatic timer Linen locker & ample storage Mirrored lockers Coordinating wall coverings Air conditioning Large cedar-lined closet to port Nice lighting system behind valances & under berth Built-in flatscreen Twin night stands Safe/lock box under the bed Full-mirror on forward bulkhead Two large dressers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Engine looks very clean and well organized. Engine RPM, engine oil temperature & pressure, transmission temperature & pressure, start/stop button for each engine. 5400 Hours on 12V71 engines -- have been well maintained Oil change unit for both engines (2) Sea Brace stabilizers (1) Flotec 3/4 hp AC water pump & (1) 24-volt DC water pump GE overboard pumpout holding tank ZF BW 190 transmissions Walker airsep filters Bradford White 40-gallon water heater Source desalination water maker Nutone central vacuum system Dual Racor fuel filters installed upstream of each engine Fuel prime pumps ahead of each engine Mechanical gauges port & starboard Dayton Speedaire 3Z33 fair compressor Well & Trol water pressure header tank (5) Cruiseair air conditioning compressors (2) AC circulating fans & (2) DC circulating fans Electronics Sea Brace stabilizers, full instrumentation & controls. Radar, GPS, VHF radio Glendinning synchronizer controls Autohelm 500 nav center/plotter interfaced Maximum wind speed & direction finder Datamarine Dart depth, speed & temperature system
- Fire and Safety
- Fire Control Equipment: Engine Room: Kidde compressed CO2 spray system VIP Guest Stateroom: 2.5 lb ABC dry chemical extinguisher Galley: 2.5 lb ABC dry chemical unit Smoke detectors Pilothouse: Generator room: Kidde compressed CO2 spray system 2.5 lb ABC dry chemical extinguisher Guest Stateroom: Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector Companionway: 13 lb Halon 1211 portable unit Aft Deck: Smoke Detector 10 lb ABC dry chemical unit Flybridge: 2.5 lb ABC dry chemical unit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact CA RUSS SCHAFER 954-445-2290 (cell) Russ@denisonyachtsales.com My Biography Page