If you are looking for a Large, Upscale motor yacht built with a fully cored hull with a moderate deadrise, great performance and uncompromising quality, then this Viking is the one. Bottom Line is a Four Stateroom three head motor yacht and an excellent example of one of the forty that were built. This 55 Viking Motor yacht has been suited for extended cruising offering watermarking, sanitation system, board heating, and of course she is stabilized an equipped with bow and stern thruster as well.
- On the port side, take five steps up from the swim deck to the five-foot wide aft deck. Centerline sliding glass doors give entrance to the spacious salon. Salon port side has combination couch, end tables, then L shaped dinette with glass dinette table. Starboard side has swivel chair, entertainment center, stairs to bridge, stairs to aft stateroom and a wet bar. Starboard side of centerline forward to galley. Galley is U-shaped and to port, side by side refrigerator/freezer (replaced in 2009 with a 10 year full service agreement) is on starboard side. Starboard side of centerline forward again to pilothouse, with full instrumentation and electronics. Starboard side of pilothouse has door to starboard walkway. From pilothouse starboard side, go forward and down ten spiral steps, at bottom of steps your facing port. V-berth stateroom with centerline double bed is to your right (forward). V area has hanging locker to starboard, several cupboards and drawers around bed, three porthole windows and one skylight hatch for natural light. V-berth has private port side head with vanity sink, stall shower and Vacu flush head. Back at the bottom of the steps turn left (aft) to the two smaller guest cabins. The one to starboard has over under single berths on starboard wall; the cabin to port has a double bed. Both cabins have a large hanging locker, several drawers for storage and two porthole windows each. Both cabins share a head. The head is centerline between them with vanity sink, stall shower and Vacu flush head. All three forward cabins have independent temperature control. From the salon starboard side go down eight steps to the utility room on your right (port). Utility room has a Kenmore over/under washer/dryer. Aft side of utility room has clothes folding counter with cupboards. Still in the utility room, centerline forward is a watertight, walk through, bulkhead door to the stand-up engine room. Opposite the hall way from the utility room is a large linen closet for storage. Pass by the utility room and linen closet to the large aft stateroom. Stateroom has king size centerline bed with nightstands on both sides. Starboard side has dresser with mirror and L shaped settee. Port side has four large cedar hanging lockers. On forward wall is another dresser with mirror. There is an entertainment center over this mirror with built in TV and VCR. Full size master head is forward on port side with vanity, full size tub and Vacu flush head. Starboard side has two sliding windows and there is one escape hatch to aft deck. Master stateroom has independent heating and air condition controls. Back in the salon on the starboard side, go up the stairs to the flybridge. Bridge has centerline helm and buddy seat next to helm seat.
- The galley on Bottom line is in the middle of the action with ease of conversation, and serving access this galley truly has the best layout and location. Starting with a large U-shape layout with side by side whirlpool refrigerator, freezer, Uline ice maker is on the starboard side. Forward of the refrigerator, on starboard side is a GE Profile Convection Sensor microwave. The U-shaped galley has a trash compactor on the left under the counter top. Center left side has a triple stainless steel sink. Port side is a Frigidaire cook top four burner electric stove and under counter built in Whirlpool dishwasher. The entire U-shaped galley has counter top with drawers and cupboards under counter top and cupboards overhead. The right section of the U has a Black and Decker toaster oven and coffee maker. Left side of U over sink has bi-fold louver doors for easy serving to salon dinette. Right side of U is open to pass lunch and snacks to pilothouse.
- Master Cabin
- Completely aft is the large, private Master Suite. On centerline is a King bed with a mirror behind, a built-in dresser with six drawers is on the starboard side and aft is a Corian topped make up table with a safe. Both port and starboard end tables have two drawers each. A full beam closet with four doors is to port. The forward bulkhead has a dresser with six drawers and an overhead cabinet with three wood and glass door cabinets with a TV. The large Master Head to port with marble sole features three storage areas, sink, vanity, and mirror, Jacuzzi tub and shower, and. The port and starboard windows slide open with blinds. Five lights are overhead; an escape hatch is the ceiling, two stereo speakers and two lamps. Entrance into the Foyer with the Utility/Laundry Area which includes a Frigidaire washer and dryer and Engine Room admittance.
- Forward VIP Cabin
- Moving forward and down seven steps, the foyer accesses the guest accommodations. The VIP stateroom located in the bow has a centerline Queen berth, the forward bulkhead allows access to the chain locker, and port and starboard wood cabinets with glass doors are on both sides of the bed. There are port and starboard storage areas with four access drawers and counter tops. Above are port and starboard shelving one holding a TV. There are three opening port lights, one deck hatch with a shade, three overhead lights. Aft to starboard, is the hanging locker and the private head is to port. The head displays a sink and vanity with storage below, overhead medicine cabinet, port light, shower stall, Marble sole.
- Port Guest Cabin
- Aft to port is the guest stateroom and features an outboard double berth with underneath storage, a large hanging locker and a decorative mirror behind the bed. Two opening port lights and two overhead lights. Aft is access to the port and starboard cabins shared head and shower with sink, vanity, Marble sole, large medicine cabinet.
- Starboard Guest Cabin
- An over/under bunk arrangement comprises another Guest Stateroom. This starboard side cabin showcases a large closet, large mirror, accent lamps, 2-port lights and overhead lights.
- Stainless bow rail with fender holders Fender traveler port and starboard Factory bow pulpit with anchor roller CQR anchor with 600’ of chain Ideal windlass with capstan and wildcat Fresh water washdown Foredeck hatch Bow seat with cushions and canvas cover-storage underneath Two dunnage boxes
- Main Deck
- Three windshield wipers and washers 4-step transom ladder Port and starboard boarding gates with Marquipt boarding ladder Flagstaff holder on transom Deck courtesy lights Telephone/TV shore connections Port and starboard Pilothouse doors
- Factory radar arch with Bimini top fore and aft 4 sided enclosure with U-zips Helm and two companion chairs with covers U-shaped Seating with table and covers Horns Navigational and anchor lights 11Ft Boston Whaler Sport & 20 HP Johnson and full cover Bridge mounted Marquipt low profile davit Guest dual-beam spotlight dual controls Bridge helm cover Refrigerator 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC outlets on Bridge Factory radar arch, hinged to fold back Bimini with enclosure Gunnel courtesy lights Hot and cold transom shower Swim platform with swim ladder Bottom Barrier coated
- Electronics & Helm
- All electronics are interfaced to allow the computer with Captain Software to drive the vessel. Dual computer navigation and ship management system Captain software using NOAA Charts Bridge: Raytheon R10XX with 601XX plotter and radome 16 mile antenna. Pilot house: Furuno NAV Net combination FCV 585 chart plotter radar, open array 48 mile. Dual Wass GPS receivers Data Marine Depth, Speed, Distance Two Garmin 546S GPS Scanvic bow and stern thrusters Scanvic bow and stern thruster remote control Twin scope forward scanning sonar Four depth finders Two Icom IC-M127 VHF radios Guest marine spot/flood with dual controls Simrad AP20 auto pilot with full dual controls Central Station Alarm System and CCTV Cameras with DVR
- Aft Deck
- Dockside water connection Hot and cold freshwater shower Two rod holders on aft deck
- This Viking has had a lot of major upgrades in the cooling and heating system to be able to take severe cold or heat. Auxiliary Cruise Air heating units were added to the vessel. Five 2,000 watt units and one 4,000 watt unit was added to the system. One of the 2,000 watt units heats the engine room. Duck work was added throughout the vessel with outlets in closets and cupboards keeping the vessel warm and mildew free. Venting was even added under the floors to keep all domestic water from freezing. The vessel easily stays at 72 degrees when it drops to 10 degrees outside or during the summer she stays cool as well. Air Conditioner and/or Heat in Engine Room. Onan 20kw diesel gen set with 4575 Two 36,000 BTU heat and AC units One 24,000 BTU for engine room SMX on line thermostat controls with unit monitoring Cruise Air auxiliary heaters Five 2000 watt units One 4000 watt units 400 GPD Spectra Santa Cruz water maker Wesmar Roll Fin Stabilizers with trim and sensitivity controls, remote on bridge VacuFlush Hold & Treatment System Kenmore washer dryer Central vac system
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- The boat and engine room is very well labeled and organized owner has all manuals. Port Engine hour meter indicates 200 hours (rebuilt in Sept. 2012) while the Starboard Engine hour meter indicates 1281 hours. The walk-in, full standing headroom Engine Room is accessed through a door from the utility room forward of the Master Cabin. The Engine Room is well laid out with easy accessibility to all the equipment and is brightly lit by 110 volt AC lighting. Cruisair Air Conditioning-(2) 36,000 BTU Digital air conditioning controls NuTone Central Vacuum system Air Seps Bennett double cylinder trim tabs Glendinning engine synchronizer Emergency engine shut down Manual engine gauges with Murphy alarm sensors for water temperature, drive oil pressure, engine oil pressure Generator, on lights both helms Two electric/automatic bilge pumps plus a manual pump Two sump pumps Twin engine raw water diverter valve for emergency bilge pumping Fire Boy automatic and manual fire suppression system Fuel priming pump for mains and generator Oil change system for main engines, transmission, and generator Gulf Coast Secondary oil filters Dual Racor filters with vacuum gauges-mains Racor filter with vacuum gauge-genset Secondary fuel filters Flybridge and Pilothouse Hynautic hydraulic engine controls Flybridge and Pilothouse Hynautic hydraulic steering Flybridge and Pilothouse generator indicator and warning lights Sea Land VacuFlush fresh water toilets 110 volt AC fresh water system with 12 volt DC backup 2:1 transmission Engine Room fresh water outlet 55 gallon plastic holding tank Holding tank Y valves 30 gallon hot water tank
- Broker's Comments
- This Viking 55 represents a well-cared for vessel by a knowledgeable owner & captain that is ready to serve a new owner. A lot of upgrades have been done and this Viking has every system need to make owning her a dream.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.