- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 300 4 stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Smooth, solid riding cat offers a great platform for the family cruiser and the offshore fisherman. Huge cockpit, a spacious bridgedeck with A/C, accommodations for 4, full galley, excellent interior with full head and shower stall, the 3470 has a lot to offer.
Current owner repowered this vessel in July of 2012 with 300hp Suzuki 4-strokes which is the much more preferred horsepower for this vessel. There is transferable warranty on these engines until July of 2018. Also installed were the new electronic controls & gauges for the new engines.
All new isinglass was installed 12/2012 as well as a custom dive ladder & custom 7 rod rodholder on back of the hardtop by Quality Tops.
Boat is turn key ready for its next owner. See full specs for details.
- Accommodations & Walkthrough
- Starting in the huge cockpit there is a prep center and large live well to port. Large fish boxes, access to lazarette, diesel generator,mezzanine seating on starboard, and a large swim platform between engines with custom ladder complete the cockpit. There is an A/C unit dedicated to the helm area pilothouse for comfortable operation. Helm is centerline with full electronics and there is an L-shaped settee and teak table aft to port. To port down 3 steps brings you to the owner’s stateroom with queen size bed forward and head aft with separate shower stall. To starboard down 3 steps and forward is the guest cabin which also converts to a desk/office area. Aft is the full galley with built-in microwave and cook top, solid surface counters and dual under-counter refrigerators.
- 2 Nova Kool fridge-freezers, side by side 2 burner stove top convection microwave Hot & cold pressure water 2-sided Stainless sink Ample cabinet and drawer storage Corian countertop Teak/Holly sole
- Guest Stateroom-Starboard
- Double berth Also converts to desk/office area Teak/holly sole Storage cabinets and drawers Air conditioned
- Master Stateroom-Port
- Queen sized bed with storage underneath Air conditioned Readinglights Cedar lined hanging locker Storage drawers and cabinets Teak/holly sole
- Head aft of master stateroom to port Overhead opening hatch Electric head with holding tank Separate shower stall, enclosed Corian Countertop Storage drawers and cabinets
- Fiberglass hardtop 2012 Custom 7 rod rodholder on aft hardtop by Quality Tops Tempered glass windshield Air vents under window NEW enclosure 12/2012 Dedicated A/C unit for helm deck L-shaped seating with varnished teak table with cover Electric Windlass with rope and chain, deck and remote controls Molded swim platform 2012 Custom dive ladder by Quality Tops Stainless rails and bow pulpit Self bailing cockpit Bait prep center with sink and 47 gallon live well 2 insulated fish wells ( 18x15x60” ) Lazarette storage and diesel generator access Jump seat across from prep center to starboard 4 Rod holders in gunnel Access hatches to foredeck storage
- Electronics and Helm
- Ray Marine C-120 chart plotter/radar multifunctional unit Simrad CE54 chart plotter/bottom machine multifunctional unit Nautamatic TR-1 autopilot ICOM IC-502 VHF radio 3 windshield wipers with freshwater washer Fuel, voltage, trim, rpm, floscan gauges **Clarion AM/FM/CD player with IPod connection ARC remote control searchlight
- AC and DC electrical panels Fischer Panda 3.8KW diesel generator (120hrs) battery charger 30 amp shore cord 4 batteries 2 Marine Air A/C units, one dedicated to inside, one dedicated to helm deck
- Engine and Mechanical
- NEW 7/2012 Twin Suzuki 300hp four strokes (60hrs) NEW 7/2012 Electronic controls & gauges for the new engines Two 150 gallon fuel tanks for total of 300 gallons 11 Gallon hot water heater Automatic bilge pumps Macerator pump Teleflex hydraulic steering