- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Forward is the double V-berth with overhead hatch for ventilation and shelves for comfort and storage. Next is the full head with shower. Opposite the head are standing lockers. The navigation station is to starboard of companionway. Galley is located to port of the companionway with a 2-burner stove, oven, plenty of storage, counter space and 12v refrigeration. The head is forward of the salon. Sails include a full batten main and asymmetrical spinnaker with sock. There are 2 opening hatches and 4 opening ports; all with screens. Electronics include: Raytheon Autopilot, Radar, Depthfinder and Garmin GPS. Avon inflatable with a Seagull outboard is included in purchase.
- V-berth, forward, sleeps two, with overhead hatch for ventilation and shelves for comfort and storage. Mid-berth sleeps two Full head with shower Standing lockers Navigation station to starboard of the companionway Galley to port of companionway
- Galley / Head
- Galley: 12 V DC Adler-Barbour refrigeration 110 V AC Sanyo refrigerator GSI 2 burner LP stove w/oven Emerson microwave oven Pressure fresh water system Sink Galley salt water foot pump Ample counter & storage space Head: Manual head Shower sump pump Sink Waste holding tank Waste "Y" valve Plastic water storage tank
- Raytheon RL70C Radar Raytheon ST5000 autopilot Garmin GPS Map 162 Raytheon ST60 wind + tri-data Mermaid climate technology weather monitor Horizon Eclipse VHF radio Danforth compass Ship's clock Barometer Jensen MCD9425 stereo Bravo SD-20DVD player Flat screen TV
- Sails & Rigging
- Sail Area (total): 631.73 sq. ft. Sail Area (fore triangle): 315.38 sq. ft. Schaeffer 2100 Roller furling system Asymmetrical spinnaker with sock Full batten main Lazy jack system LeFiel aluminum deck stepped mast & boom Standing rigging replaced 2002 Boom vang Compression post (2) Halyard winches (main mast) (2) Cabin top winches (2) Self tailing primary winches Sail Area to Displacement Ratio: 17.26 Rig Dimensions: I: 43.50' J: 14.50' P: 37.00' E: 17.10'
- Electrical / Mechanical
- Yanmar 3JH3E Diesel (2001) Type: 30 hp. 3 cylinder FWC Serial number A00675 Tachometer (cabin) Engine warning lights (cabin) Temp and oil pressure instrumentation Engine hour meter Bronze sea strainer Hurth HBW-150V-2.0 transmission 30A/125V shore power inlet Main AC feed circuit protection AC outlets 50' Shore power cable AC & DC branch system circuit protection AC & DC Voltmeter AC & DC Ammeter 12 volt Automatic bilge pump 12 volt Bilge pump Manual bilge pump LPG fuel tanks - external LPG reducing regulator LPG pressure guage LPG electronic shutoff solenoid Xintex Shadow LPG alarm
- Deck & Hull
- Fiberglass hull Green LP Finnish Gold cove & boot stripe Mahogany tow rail, grab rail and eyebrows, rub rail with stainless steel trim Deck and cabin top: glass over wood construction Bulkheads: plywood construction Stainless steel bow pulpit Stainless steel stern rail Outboard motor mounting bracket Stainless steel stanchions Single course life lines with gates (2) Cabin top opening hatches with screens (4) Opening port lights with screens Bimini Dodger (NEW 2013) Cockpit table Manual windlass Double anchor roller Ships boarding ladder
- Safety Equipment
- (5) Portable fire extinguishers Distress flares Numerous PFD's Numerous Throwable PFD's Plow anchor chain and rode Danforth anchor chain and rode Navigational and anchor lights MOB pole High water alarm Ship's bell
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.