- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MIE 4.3L/B2
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Base price on a new boat is one thing but this express cruiser has over $18,000.00 in factory upgrades.
Save thousands of dollar over the cost of a new boat with this beauty in great condition.
Equipped with twin 4.3 Electronically Fuel Injected V-6 Mercruiser Stern Drives rated at 210 HP each with Bravo-2 Outdrives, these provide reliability as well as fuel economy.
This boat is loaded with extras including: 18.5 inch diameter Special Order Props, freshwater cooling, large fire extinguisher system, gas struts on engine hatches, galvanic isolator and mercathode system, 2000 GPH auto bilge pump and 1000 GPH bilge in cabin with shower sump pump, dual engine room blowers...(Take a breath)
6 Gallon hot water heater, dual battery charger, 4 deep cycle batteries, recent oil change and a complete detail. Lewmar Concept One Windlass with 30' Chain-200' rope with both bow and helm controls, 5" Remote Spotlight mounted on the radar arch, TV Antenna, battery and dock power switch, 13" TV/VCR, cockpit table, added cockpit lights and cup holders, custom stainless steel rods and hand-grips,...(another breath)
Upgraded interior fabric, upgraded microwave, carbon monoxide detector in both berths, upgraded halogen lighting, Vac-u-flush head system with holding tank, macerator and deck pump-out, upgrade canvas-screens and isinglass covers, stern light, mooring cleats, extended swim platform, Garmin 185 GPS Map/Sounder-Fishfinder, Beacon Antenna on arch, Micro G Chart for Southern California, transducer and paddle wheel detectors and all the general equipment needed: Life Jackets, docklines, fire extinguishers, flare gun, horn and life ring included.
If you know the Maxum line, this is a bargain. We'll help you through every aspect of this purchase, financing, sea trial, and even line you up with driving lessons if necessary!!
Just give us a call, we're here to help!
- New to the Market!
- Why buy new when slightly used will do? Base price on a new boat is one thing but this express cruiser has over $18,000.00 in factory upgrades. Save thousands of dollar over the cost of a new boat with this beauty in great condition. If you know the Maxum line, this is a bargain. We'll help you through every aspect of this purchase, financing, sea trial, and even line you up with driving lessons if necessary!! Just give us a call, we're here to help.
- Forward berth sleeps two Mid-berth sleeps two Salon settee and dinette Upgraded interior fabric and carpet (2) Opening hatches (5) Opening ports New Kenwood stereo with Sirius and I-pod dock Carbon monoxide detector in both berths Upgraded halogen lighting Vac-u-flush head system with holding tank, macerator and deck pump-out
- Origo 2-burner alcohol-electric stove top Sanyo microwave Norcold refrigerator Stainless steel sink with pressurized hot and cold water Built-in trash receptacle
- Raymarine C70 Radar Garmin GPS Map 185 Sounder Beacon antenna on arch Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC+ Transducer and paddle wheel detectors
- Engine and Mechanical
- Twin 4.3 Electronially Fuel Injected V-6 Mercruiser Stern Drives Horse power: 210 HP )each) Bravo-2 Outdrives (these provide reliability as well as fuel economy) EXTRAS: 18.5" diameter special order props Freshwater cooling Large Kidde fire extinguisher system Gas struts on engine hatches Galvanic isolator and mercathode system 2000 GPH Auto Bilge Pump and 1000 GPH Bilge in cabin with shower sump pump Dual engine room blowers
- 6 gallon hot water heater (4) Deep cycle batteries Dual battery chargers
- Deck Equipment
- NEW top and Isinglass Lewmar Concept One Windlass with 30' chain and 200' rope (with bow and helm controls) 5" Remote spotlight mounted on the Radar Arch Custom stainless steel rods and hand-grips TV Antenna Battery and dock power switch Cockpit snap-in carpet Cockpit table Cockpit lights Upgraded canvas and screens Stern light Mooring cleats Extended swim platform General equipment needed: life jackets, dock lines, fire extinguishers, flare gun, horn and life ring included.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.