- 34 (ft.) 1 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Final Price Reduction - Own a Classic for Less than $70,000
This lovely Pacific Seacraft 34 Cutter has been expertly and lovingly maintained by her experienced owners. The Bill Crealock design is handsome and the lines are timeless. The construction is blue water ready and the equipment is complete. Anna Marie has just had the interior professionally refinished. There are many new items of equipment including a Rocna anchor and 275' of 5/16" chain. This boat is ready to go cruising. Anna Marie is situated on the St Croix river and can be sailed to the Mississippi, from there the possibilities are endless.
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 533.33 sq ft I : 40.33 ft J : 14.50 ft P : 34.42 ft E : 14.00 ft
- The Pacific Seacraft 34 offers fast performance under sail, seakindliness, ease of handling, comfort and timeless beauty. All the advantages of the Crealock-designed canoe stern with its ample overhang, well-proven in other Pacific Seacraft, are incorporated in the Pacific Seacraft 34. The Pacific Seacraft 34's moderate displacement contributes to both comfort and speed. She is light enough to make her swift, heavy enough to make her comfortable, and spacious enough to hold ample stores for a long passage. Belowdecks, she's light, airy and exceptionally commodious with 6-foot 3-inch headroom; a spacious, versatile salon; U-shaped gourmet galley; and bunk space for six. Her quality is evident in solid bronze fittings, teak joinery, a hand laid-up hull and molded fiberglass interior. Anna Marie is situated on the St Croix river and can be sailed to the Mississippi, from there the possibilities are endless.
- Pacific Seacraft 34 Standard Equipment
- Construction Hand laminated fiberglass hull & deck. Stainless steel chainplates & backing plates are caulked & thru-bolted to the hull. Solid teak rubstrake on hull. Rudder with steel web frame supported by high strength manganese bronze gudgeon and closely coupled to steel reinforced integral skeg. Lead ballast with stainless steel keel bolts. Keel to hull joint embedded in epoxy. Interior is structural fiberglass, plywood & gel coat interior module bonded into hull with fiberglass mat and woven roving. & deck w-fiberglass then bolted in place. Primary bulkheads bonded into hull Deck, lockers & bilge gel coated to prevent mildew & to facilitate cleaning. Deck to hull connection-integral hull & deck flanges mated & bedded in polyurethane & fastened with stainless steel fasteners. Deck balsa cored. plywood core in hardware mount areas. Deck has molded-in nonskid pattern. All cleats, winches, turning blocks, pulpits & stanchions have backing plates. Backing plates & hardware caulked with polyurethane. 30 stainless steel double bow rail with running lights & 30" high double lifeline stanchions. Stainless steel stern fitting with two anchor rollers & locking pins. Divided bow chain locker for two anchor rodes. One deck pipe to port. Deep bulwarks with heavy teak cap rail, hand fitted with butterfly joints. Bronze deck hardware includes: all hinges, hasps, jam cleats, chain pipes, deck fills, etc. Lewmar bronze self tailing winches for sail handling. Ten opening ports: 6 bronze 7x12 ports and 4 bronze 4x7 ports. Two 12" bow mooring cleats with 3" hawse pipes. Two 10" open spring cleats amidships. Two 10" stern mooring cleats with 9" chocks. One anchor deck pipe on foredeck and one aft Designated cleats for each winch. Four genoa tracks w- Harken cars." Four teak loop handrails on cabin house. Two large Bomar double opening hatches with screens. Two Vetus dorade box cowl ventilators. Fiberglass seahood, teak companionway sliding hatch & drop boards. Harken ball bearing mainsheet traveler over companionway hatch. Deck organizers & rope clutches Stainless steel boarding gates, port and starboard, with double lifelines. Stern chain locker to starboard with deck pipe and anchor roller. Interior Varnished teak woodwork with teak sides. Louvered locker doors & solid drop doors with hidden hinges. Panel head door with piano hinges. Bronze locks on all locker doors with bronze hooks 6' 3 headroom with teak and holly sole throughout cabin area all hatches & hatch openings in sole banded in solid teak. Wrapped 4 in. foam cushions. Zippered vinyl headliner for access to deck hardware & wiring. Fiberglass planking on hull sides of quarter berth & forecabin. Forecabin 6' 6 long & 71" wide double "V" berth with teak shelves & fiberglass planking on both sides. Teak ceilings above shelves. Double hanging locker forward to starboard, louvered & cedar lined. Enclosed head with shower & storage lockers. Main Salon Teak storage lockers & bookshelf w-removable fiddle, both sides. 6' 6 settee berths port & starboard with storage bins. Port settee can be easily converted into 48 wide double berth. Teak double drop leaf table with center storage and s.s. hand rails. Two teak loop overhead handrails in headliner, port & starboard. Teak navigators desk with storage under lift top. 7' 7 long and 34" wide quarter berth to starboard. Hinged cushion." Galley Gimballed stainless steel tthree burner propane stove w-oven & broiler. Stainless steel safety bar. Large 6 cu. ft. ice box with poured foam insulation, hinged lid & hand operated ice box pump out to sink. Polished stainless steel double sink with electric pump pressure fresh water & foot operated manual pump. Corian countertop. Built-in waste basket with laminated chopping block lid. Food & dish storage lockers & drawers. Plumbing Hot and cold pressure fresh water system for galley, head & shower. Manual water foot pumps in head & galley. Accumulator tank. Six gallon hot water heater from engine heat exchanger or shore power. Bronze thru-hull fittings with UL approved bronze seacocks below the waterline, & bronze ball valves above waterline. All thru-hull hose connections are double hose clamped. Marine head with 15 gal. holding tank & manual overboard pumpout. Electric shower sump pump with overboard discharge.. 25 GPM manual bilge pump in cockpit operable by helmsman. Engine Clear covered engine control panel in cockpit with tachometer and engine condition indicators. Engine hour meter below deck. Mechanical fuel pump, electric back-up fuel pump. Racor MA 500 fuel filter with water separator. Seawater strainer bulkhead mounted and water lift muffler system. Two blade solid bronze propeller. Electrical AC-DC master power control panel with AC ammeter, AC voltmeter, polarity test circuit, 8 AC circuit breakers, DC ammeter, battery condition monitor and 20 DC circuit breakers. Panel is hinged for easy access & has clear plastic screen Tinned copper wiring throughout. 110 volt shore power system. Two deep cycle marine batteries. Four position battery switch. Two fluorescent lights in main salon. Cantalupi lights (nine dome & six reading lights). Chart light at navigation station. Six 110 volt AC duplex receptacles with GFI protection. VHF coaxial antenna cable from masthead to navigators table. Shore power breaker. Cockpit 6' 5 long seats with contoured seat backs & seat drains." Coamings have two built-in winch handle boxes. Two cockpit seat lockers for storage. Dome light in port locker. Stern lazarette hatch & vented propane locker for two 20 lb. tanks. One 5 gallon-20 pound propane tank (empty). Copper LPG hose. Two safety harness padeyes. Whitlock pedestal wheel steering with brake & offset stainless steel pedestal guard, single lever engine control & emergency tiller. Removable cockpit sole w-neoprene gasket seal, finger pulls, & four bronze retainers for access to engine, steering & packing gland. Deep gutters & two 1-1-2 cockpit drains for fast self-bailing. Spars and Rigging Aluminum spars finished with two part linear polyurethane paint.
- Optional Equipment
- Tricolor masthead and anchor light. Raymarine ST60+ knot/log meter, depth sounder, windspeed indicator, Autopilot with remote control Ritchie Globemaster compass Collapsible teak cockpit table Main companionway swing doors in removable frame. Xantrex TC20+ multistage charger Windlass horizontal Horizon 12 Volt H1F new in 2012 Rocna anchor 20kg new 2012 275 5/16" chaing new 2012 Removable teak cockpit grate Teak sole in cabin Pacific Seacraft stern pulpit new in 2013 stronger and designed for easy wind vane steering system installation. Side mount swim ladder Nav lights new in 2013 All cabin lights are LED Woodwork professionally refinished in 2013 3 burner LPG stove/oven ICOM M302 VHF at nav station Sea Frost refrigeration - engine driven and shore power Water heater Force 10 electric w/engine heat exchanger New marine head Y valve for tank or overboard discharge. Manual bilge pump and 2 electric bilge pumps at alternating levels.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call listing broker Charlie Carricarte cell 305-773-0069