- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 600 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Better Than Factory. Big price drop.
Bridge Air and 7 Year Cummins Warranty
The 3900 Convertible offers a powerful, beautiful, tough platform for serious fish and cruise. The Teak interior is spacious and light-filled. The main salon great room features racing L-lounges, dining table and mid-level mid-cabin galley with 2 private staterooms and head below. The forward master stateroom of the 3900 Convertible is large and private. The private side guest stateroom is comfortable and inviting. Both staterooms have 19” LCD TV’s and sound systems. The fly bridge command station provides 360° natural visibility. The large cockpit features the optional freezer, engine room entrance, starboard tackle storage drawers with glove box, cruise-style ladder), 2 flush floor storage boxes, transom storage keeper and molded-in transom door and gate, and molded-in port/starboard forward deck/walkway steps. Cutting edge Convertible from Tiara Yachts, the world's foremost builder of express boats. This is a world class fishing or cruising boat. Equipped with the new common rail Cummins SC 600 HP engines featuring the all electronic Smartcraft displays and engine synchronizer. This particular yacht is equipped with many features not found on the average Tiara 3900 Convertible.
- Tiara 3900 Convertible
- Everything about the athletic, seaworthy Tiara Convertible is dedicated to fishability. The modified deep-V hull design and distinctive sheer line carve seas cleanly for performance and control. Wide-open, well-equipped cockpits keep all your bait, tackle and gear close at hand - and low freeboard gets you close to the action. Below deck, fishability meets livability. Living quarters are comfortable, functional and beautiful - with plenty of room to store gear. Engine rooms are well thought out for easy maintenance. At the helm, single-minded instrumentation, expansive sightlines and spreader lights make it easy to back down on a tournament winner or dock stern-to with your catch.
- Standard Equipment List
- Flybridge Twin Cummins QSM 600 w/Sea Cruise and SmartCraft electronic displays and engine synch) Onan 11.5 Kw Generator Diesel Full flush mount electronics capability 15” aluminum steering wheel (horizontally positioned)Glove box Dual Release Marine helm chairs with foot rests Forward bench seat w/refrigerator Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo, with 2 speakers (and 2 lower cockpit speakers and remote panel) Clarion iPod interface Fly bridge 16,000 BTU cool air system Starboard jump seat Weather covers for helm console and chairs Tournament style hardtop Integrated aft spreader lights Tiara enclosures 4 sided 5 rod rocket launcher Red, white, and blue LED lighting Fly bridge access covering hatch Salon Teak interior spacious and light-filled Large side windows and aft window Glass entry door L-lounges Mid-level mid-cabin galley Removable high gloss Teak/Birdseye Maple table w/bulk storage under Port L lounge converts to a berth Optional fixed center window w/Ocean Air blinds Salon entertainment center includes a 32" flat screen LCD TV, and Bose Lifestyle 18 media system with DVD/CD player and game port Marine Air Systems air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Solid teak and holly flooring in salon, galley, hallway and staterooms Cellar pantry under the galley floor L-shaped galley with Corian counter top Stainless steel under mount sink (with Corian cover) Recessed 2 burner electric cooktop (also with Corian cover) Stainless steel microwave/convection oven Over/ under storage cabinets Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer Owner's Stateroom Full frame entry door Double pedestal berth Deep quilted inner spring mattress Quilt 2 pillow shams 8 throw pillows Manually actuated storage compartments under berth Optional rod storage Private entry to head Starboard cedar backed hanging locker Port/ starboard and hull side shelves Upper storage cabinets 19? LCD TV DVD player Marine Air Systems 7,000 BTU air conditioning with reverse cycle heat (supplies master stateroom and head). Guest Stateroom Full frame entry door Upper/lower hunks Foam mattresses Quilts Pillow shams Cedar backed hanging locker 19? flat screen LCD TV, DVD player Lower berth rod storage under (holds 6 rods) Head Large Full Fiberglass Head Dual full frame entry doors Private door from the master stateroom Corian countertop Integrated Corian sink Mirrored vanity Upper/lower storage Standup shower Curved glass shower door Vacuflush toilet Cockpit 80 square feet Portside freezer Engine room entrance Starboard tackle storage drawers with glove box Cruise-style ladder 2 flush floor storage boxes Transom storage keeper Molded-in transom door and gate Molded-in port/starboard forward deck/walkway steps Storage under cockpit salon step 30" fiberglass swim platform with built in ladder Transom bait well Deck wing rod holders Fly bridge access covering hatch Rupp double spreader outriggers 30“ swim platform with stow away ladder
- Optional Equipment
- Optional Features Twin Cummins QSC, 600 H.P. (includes SeaCruise w/Smartcraft electronic displays & engine synch.) 7 Year Cummins Factory Warranty 2 Garmin 15” Displays Garmin RADAR Garmin Fish Finder Garmin Chartplotter KVH Satellite Antenna Receiver Sirius Receiver Digital Cellular Booster Garmin XM Radio w/Weather ICOM Remote Microphone in Salon ICOM VHF 304 in Salon ICOM VHF 304 on Fly Bridge Color Cameras, Engine Room, Salon and Cockpit Wi/Fi to IPhone Burglar Alarm Remote and Remote to IPhone Glendinning Side Mount Controls Flybridge Console Glendinningg Remote Tethered Cockpit Controls Cool Air System for Flybridge, 16,000 BTU's Bow Thruster Macerator tor Waste System Anchor Locker Washdown with S.S, Fresh water & Raw water Swim Platform with Built In Ladder Imtra Underwater Lights (2), Xenon 12V/50W Fixed Center Salon Window with Interior Ocean Air Blinds Storage Transom Baitwell, 48 gallons Port Gunnel Storage, Rod racks and clips, Rod storage locker Starboard Gunnel Storage, Rod racks and clips, Rod storage locker (includes hangers for power cords) Cruising style ladder to fly bridge Flybridge Access Hatch Door Flybridge Captain’s Chairs Release Marine teak chairs Refrigerator Plates for Flybridge cooler Tournament Style Hardtop Hardtop Enclosures Tiara enclosures (includes front/side/aft enclosures) Freezer for Bait Prep Center Macerator for Cockpit Flush Floor Boxes Rod Holders (4) in Deck Wings Rupp“* 30 ft, Double Spreader Outriggers Rod Storage for (4) Rods Under Pedestal Berth (2) ACR RCLIOO Remote Spotlight (mounted on pulpit) Solid teak and holly cabin sole SubZero® Refrigerator/Freezer Units in Galley Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint - AwIgrip® Awlstar Black
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call listing broker Charlie Carricarte 305-773-0069