- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This nicely maintained 2008 Sunseeker 47 Portofino is now offered for sale in South Florida. Her Caterpillar C9's have about 475 hours. Le Poulet too is maintained with an open checkbook. The AB tender sits on the hydraulic swim platform and is only a year old with under 15 hours. The added bimini top covers the aft sunpad giving a very nice cockpit entertainment area.
Bow thruster, auto pilot, electronic engine controls and a clean helm area with great visibilty provide a great control station for easy manueverabilty and comfort under weigh.
Her open cockpit is the ideal place for lounging with chest chiller, icemaker, grill, and sink with tons of seating and aft sunpad. Forward is a massive reclining sunpad and speakers for space in the sun.
Down below you find warm interior woods with light carpets with 2 staterooms and two full heads with enclosed showers. An inviting salon with C-shaped lounge with dropdown table providing an additional double berth.
The large galley has lots of counterspace for meal prep and plenty of storage.
Easy to get aboard in Coral Gables, FL. The owner has outgrown this beautiful Portifino and has his eye on his next, larger yacht.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Progressive design, accommodation for four and impressive top speeds in excess of 34 knots-the Portofino 47 will deliver a performance that sets your pulse racing. The addition of a sliding hard top means in fine weather you can enjoy the open nature of the 47 and, at press of a button, the sliding hard top protects the helm position from the elements, giving you added comfort.
- Stepping aboard Le Poulet too you walk past the large sunpad aft into a great entertainment space. The L-shped bench seat has a stowable teak table that drops back behind the seats. To port is the entertainment center with ice maker, sink, and electric grill. There is a deep chiller for your drinks behind the helm. Stepping forward, the helm to starboard provides the captain with easy access to all controls and keeps in the conversation in the cockpit. To port is a very large chaise lounge for the first mate. Overhead is a massive sunroof that opens the whole boat up to the sky or closes back for protection from the sun and rain; a great feature of this boat that gives you an open boat with hard top enclosed feature! Self draining Safety door Full wetbar w/ hot and cold water, coolbox Dinette seating Fold-out table Storage beneath seating Folding helm seat Curved co-pilot seating area Chart table Sunbather Large storage locker under sunbather Glass holders Overhead cockpit lights 12v Low level cockpit lights Waterproof carpet
- Helm Console
- Contoured console with burr type walnut fascia Radar Autopilot VHF radio Wood rimmed steering wheel Single lever controls Full analogue engine instrumentation Electronic speeding Depth sounder Fuel gauge Fresh water gauge Compass Horn Trim tab controls Waterproof plug and socket (2) windscreen wipers & washers Fire extinguisher Glass holders
- Good walk around access to the bow presents a foredeck with large reclining sunpad and speakers for down time in the sun. Moulded non-slip deck finish Fittings all in stainless steel Pulpit and cockpit rails Chain locker w/ fender storage IMCO navigation lights Stainless steel fendering w/ rubber insert 10 stainless cleats Curved stairless steel framed windscreen on open version Electric anchor winch and capstan w/ deck & cockpit controls Stainless steel bow roller w/ anchor stop Delta anchor and 30m chain Fresh water filler Foldaway swimming ladder Teak laid bathing platform and steps Hydraulic lifting platform Hot and cold swimming shower Ensign staff & socket Fender tie bar under anchor locker lid
- Stepping down into the salon you are greeted with a warm, comforting space to retire to at the end of the day. Large sofa and drop down table provides dining and entertainment space and even lowers as an additional berth. SAT TV, Flatscreen TV and stereo provide the entertainment. Large dinette Flatscreen television DVD player Radio/CD w/ speakers in cabin and cockpit Stowage beneath seats and table Scatter cushions Drinks cupboard Overhead halogen lights 12v Opening portholes w/ mosquito screens and curtains Deck hatch Main switch and circuit breaker panel (AC/DC) Double AC socket Satin cherry interior finishes and veneers Fitted carpet
- The large galley to port has tons of storage and counter space. Black countertops add a nice contrast to the warm interior. Electric refrigerator Electric twin hob Microwave Hot & cold water Cupboard storage & drawers Opening porthole w/ mosquito screen and blind Double AC socket Hand held fire extinguisher First aid kit Rubbish bin
- Master Stateroom
- Stepping forward through the salon into the Master Stateroom with ensuite head. Large Island Berth and lots of storage in port and starboard lockers, hanging locker, and under bed drawers. A flat screen tv and dvd player gives private entertainment forward. Double bed Storage beneath Drawers in bed end 2 reading lights Hanging wardrobe Overhead halogen lighting 2 opening portholes w/ mosquito screen and curtains Deck hatch Door to toilet/shower Double AC socket Flatscreen television Fitted carpet
- Master Head
- Large Master Head, enclosed shower with teak floor. Wash basin Taps and accessories Hot and cold water Mirrored vanity unit Toothbrush glass holder Soap dish Towel ring Stowage cupboard Vacuum toilet Shower compartment Overhead lights Opening porthole with mosquito screen and curtain Razor socket 240/110v
- Guest Cabin
- The twin bunk guest stateroom has a large hanging locker and under bed drawers. Ensuite head with seperate shower stall. TV and DVD player. Two single berths Under berth storage and drawers Hanging wardrobe Storage cupboard Overhead halogen lighting 2 reading lights Opening porthole w/ mosquito screen Double AC socket Flatscreen television Fitted carpet
- Guest Head
- Wash basin Taps and accessories Hot and cold water Mirrored vanity unit Toothbrush glass holder Soap dish Towel ring Shower Overhead lights Vacuum toilet Opening porthole w/ mosquito screen and curtain Razor socket 240/110v
- Engine Compartment
- Engineroom access is through a large hatch in the cockpit floor. Spend time in this area and you will see this owner takes pride in his yacht. Good access to all through hull fittings and engines with extra large storage space behind each motor. Twin Caterpillar C9 engines at 575 HP w/ close coupled v-drive gearbox Sound insulation throughout engine room (2) aluminum fuel tanks w/ elctric senders Automatic fire extinguishers Automatic bilge pump Separate fuel filters/water separators Extractor fans Aluminum fresh water tank w/ electric sender Fresh water pressure system Hot water tank
- Slow speed generator w/ underwater silent exhaust AC dockside connection Galvanic isolator 24v DC electrical system w/ full circuit breaker (4) engine batteries (4) domestic batteries (2) generator batteries Alternator split charging system Battery switches controlled from locker in cockpit Battery charger Water heater AC sockets throughout the boat Direct shaft drive through half tunnels 4 blade NAB bronze propellers Bronze P-brackets (2) 2" stainless steel Temet 25 shafts Dripless shaft logs w/ spare seals High performance bronze rudders and struts Seawater strainers Seacocks on all underwater fittings Full cathodic bonding system to zinc anodes Stainless steel hydraulic trim tabs 24v
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.