- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This beautiful vessel has been lightly used with low hours and maintained with meticulous attention to detail could not look better if it were new. Owners are very particular and keep the boat in pristine condition. Its luxurious accommodations, and great layout that gives the feel of a much larger Yacht makes this a great entertaining or family boat that can be taken on short trips or on extended vacations. Cummins "Diamond Series" diesels complete the package and give great performance and economy. This is a jaw dropping condition yacht. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- The 410 Sport Bridge's distinct, Euro-wedge styling is more than cosmetic. The Galley has a true view. Superior interior fit and finish. From engine installation to towel bars, it's well built. The "sidewalk" side decks are great. Why did Silverton's designers raise the 410 Sport Bridge's gunwales To get better use of the boat's beam for the interior. The side decks begin atop the Flybridge. Simply walk up the molded steps to the bridge. From the spacious entertaining area of the bridge it's an easy walk down to the bow. Not only does the 410 Sport Bridge have more beam than its others in its class, it has a greater proportion of its beam dedicated to its interior space and provides safe bow access in the process. With the added interior beam the 410 Sport Bridge's cooking-and-dining area is placed two steps above the salon level. It's a galley-up tucked under the windshield, this galley offers the cook and crew a 180-degree panoramic view. The finish inside the 410 Sport Bridge is decidedly upscale with Corian counters and Cabinetry and woodwork that is book matched straight-grained cherry wood with burled accents. Everyone will enjoy the dining area with comfortable curved seating and a great view. Down into the salon is a burled counter and two bar stools with a breakfast nook. The well appointed salon features comfortable ultra leather settees and recliner. Below deck are solid, raised-panel curved doors that open to master and guest staterooms featuring full-size innerspring mattress and more book matched cherry wood with a split head arrangement. The split head can be accessed from the companionway or from each stateroom. Access to the 410 Sport Bridge's Flybridge is up a set of wide, molded steps with a handrail. The helm is wide and comfortable with plenty of seating for 10, a wet bar, and a second sunlounge overlooking the cockpit. The cockpit is deep and self-bailing, with ample room for a party or deck furniture. Shore side utility connections are within easy reach. Accommodations Cherry interior with upgraded plush carpeting 2 Zone Air Conditioning with reverse cycle heat Centerline Queen berth in Master Beautifully appointed head with vanity and storage "Vacu-flush" head system Large separate shower stall Large lighted hanging lockers Built in chest of drawers Large guest stateroom to port Numerous cabinets, drawers, and storage areas Indirect lighting Port lights and overhead opaque hatch Central vacuum system
- Corian counter tops 2 burner glass top stove Microwave/convection oven Programmable coffee maker Deep stainless steel sink Wrap-around dinette seating with panoramic views Hardwood flooring Full size AC/DC refrigerator/freezer Exhaust fan Ice maker on bridge Wet bar on bridge New Home Theater surround sound system 20" color TV in Salon 13" Color TV in Master Stateroom AM/FM/CD with remote on bridge Glomex TV/FM antenna with gain control
- Garmin 2010C Color Chartplotter Garmin chips covering Florida and the Bahamas ICOM VHF with DSC Raymarine ST6000 Depth and Speed
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cummins B370 Turbo-charged Diesels "Diamond Series" Walker Airseps Automatic fire extinguishing system Engine alarms Dripless shaft seals Engine room lighting 4 bladed propellers Oil exchanger system for engines, transmissions, and genset AC/DC Converter 6 New group 31 deep cycle batteries 50 amp Shore power with Glendenning cable master reel with remote Twin 30 amp to 50 amp connector 8KW Kohler Genset with sound shield Parallel battery switch Remote controlled spotlight Electric anchor windlass with remote Dockside water, TV, phone, connections Dual Horns Macerator
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.