- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
OWNER LOOKING TO TRADE UP
This is a beautiful example of Viking's 50' VSC FY, a family Motoryacht with exceptional appointments. The engines are CAT 3208TA 435hp which moves this boat along nicely. The interior has beautiful "real" wood and all the options which make this a "must see" for the knowledgeable boat buyer. Owner has maintained this boat exceptionally well with open checkbook. Great opportunity to own a Viking that is in turnkey condition and priced to sell as the owner is looking to move up into the 60' range. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Double sliding doors leading from the aft deck into the salon open wide to create a single spacious and open living area. Main helm station is starboard one step up making for great visibility and the galley is three steps down to port. Guest stateroom is forward amidship with head opposite and master stateroom is fully forward with ensuite head. Outside, the spacious cockpit has cushioned bench seat and walk thru transom door. Side decks are wide and the flybridge w/helm forward is huge and has plenty of seating for entertaining your friends. The main helm is to starboard and two steps above the salon. Thanks to the Vikings modest running angles, visibility from this helm is excellent, not just when moving ahead, but also when backing down into a tight slip, even seated. Credit here goes to the large windshield, side windows and the aft bulkhead glass that yields a 360-degree view. The master suite is bright and airy with a walk around queen bed and drawer stowage below. There is a vanity with mirror, Sony CD/stereo, reading lights, two port lights and an overhead hatch with screen for natural ventilation. There are his and hers closets. The en suite head features Avonite countertop and a separate stall shower with a molded fiberglass seat. The starboard guest stateroom has twin single berths, reading lights, two port lights, bedside table, and hanging locker and under berth storage. The guest head can be entered from the stateroom and the companionway. It also has an Avonite countertop and separate enclosed shower Salon U shaped settee with table to starboard and a double settee to port. Overhead LED lighting that can be color selected based on ambiance and mood desired. Tinted opening side windows and Sliding doors aft to cockpit. There is a Vizio Flat screen TV with separate DVD and Kenwood CD/AM/FM/Satellite stereo. Forward of Galley is a large L-shaped dinette w/hi-low table. Throughout the interior, deep lacquered woodwork is perfectly complemented by designer upholstery and fabrics. Two lounge areas include a settee with table, wet bar and entertainment center portside aft directly inside the sliding glass doors and includes a cocktail cabinet with refrigerator
- Convection/microwave Hot & cold water Water level gauge Neff 4 burner GT stove Avonite countertops Overhead lighting (LED) Teak & holly sole 110V receptacles Large Norcold 110V refrigerator w/Freezer Plenty of storage Exhaust fan Stainless steel sink Waste disposal bin Serving shelf to salon Sliding side window, tinted
- Electronics lower helm Northstar 951 GPS ST6000 Autohelm autopilot Autohelm Depth and Speed Standard Horizon Matrix 6X3000S VHF Simrad Radar Flybridge Electronics Horizon VHF Uniden VHF Northstar 951 GPS Garmin 4212 GPS Radar
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cat 3208TA's 15KW Onan generator with 1291hrs. Bilge pumps Engine room blowers Engine room lighting Fire protection system Remote fuel shut-off Water-flow failure light & alarm Acoustical insulation High volume air intakes Water cooled exhaust mufflers Dual racor systems Windlass Trim Tabs SMXII AC controls Other Important information : Caterpillar factory 1000 hr service performed Teak decks and slon added in 2009 After coolers serviced at 1000 Hrs Heat exchangers sercied recent Racors serviced recently All up top date oil and filter changes Bottom paint 11/2011 AC pumps replaced recently Recent Prop service and balancing
- Great for al fresco dining at anchor. Easy access transom door to swim platform hot/cold deck shower, swim ladder and fender storage. Full beam upholstered L shaped seat with ample storage under. Shore power cable storage, Hatch to Lazarette storage, dockside water connection, molded access to wide side decks and molded stairs to flybridge, Cockpit lighting, Salon entry via sliding glass doors and rear cockpit enclosure. Additional Features Bow Thruster Radar Arch Glendenning Cablemaster Nearly new Flybridge enclosure Transom Davit Integrated Teak Swim Platform Cockpit Transom Door Transom Shower Teak Cockpit (recently added) Teak Salon flooring and lower helm (recently added) Trim Tabs Custom Horns
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.