- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 260-hp Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
1983 CHRIS CRAFT 46 AQUAHOME OFFERS GREAT OPTION FOR THOSE IN THE MARKET FOR A HOUSEBOAT -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 350-cid 260-hp Gas Inboard Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Main Head w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower/Bath-Tub, Lower Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Galley w/Full-Size Refrigerator/Range/Oven/Dish-Washer, Fly-Bridge w/Full Instrumentation, Built-in Washer/Dryer, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: No generator. Inside stored for winter viewing (appointment required). Seller will review all offers.
- Rear Stateroom w/Queen Berth, Dresser, Large Storage Lockers Main Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower/Bath-Tub Lower Stateroom w/Twin Queen Berth's Lower Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Built-In Washer/Dryer Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Stove Oven Microwave Oven Dishwasher Full-Size Refrigerator w/Freezer
- Fly-Bridge w/Full Instrumentation Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder
- 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service Battery Charger
- Forward Deck w/Setting Area Aft Deck w/Setting Area Upper Level Setting Area Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Port/Starboard Side Entry Access
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.