- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2010 31' Intrepid Walkaround is a perfect 10. It is a tender to a larger vessel. It has been profesionaly maintained by larger boats crew. This Intrepid has also been lift kept it's whole life. She is equiped with 300 Verados with less than 300 hours. It has great electronics package, double towing package w/ photo eye. She is located in Fort Lauderale and is easy to view.
- This 2010 31' Intrepid Walkaround is a perfect 10. It is a tender to a larger vessel. It has been profesionaly maintained by larger boats crew. This Intrepid also has been lift kept it's whole life. She is equiped with 300 Verados with less than 300 hours. It has great electronics package, double towing package w/ photo eye.
- General Specifications
- Custom Color White/White Gelcoat Imron Hullside paint Imron boot stripe Double towing package Removable bench seat 2 cockpit lights Fold under swim ladder Cockpit coaming bolsters Electric head Macerator for holding tank Dometic 12 volt coolmate airconditioning Fiberglass table by forwarding seating Recirculating live bait well in cockpit sole Raw water washdown Rod holders in gunwales Macerator for live baitwell Fiberglass helm seat with electric control fore and aft w/4" extension Folding foot rest Rocket launchers on hard top Taco grand slam adjustable outrigger system 15 Taco telescoping outrigger poles Powder coat on all aluminium Shore power w/battery charger & 50' of shorecord 2 halogen spreader lights Dive Door
- Raymarine E-120 Hybrid Touch Vetus Bow Thruster Bennett Trim Tabs Lofrans Windlass Cons/Foot Contis w/ Bruce SS Plough Anchor Simrad AP 24 Autopilot iCom IC-M504 VHF Ritchie Compass Clarion Audio Player 2 Cameras Raymarine HD 8 mile Radar ACR Spotlight JL Speakers Sirrius Radio/Weather Ghost Nav Tracker 2.0 Photo eye lights for towing
- V-Berth Marine Air systems AC iCom IC-M504 VHF Carion head unit Sink Coolmatic fridge CD-040 Bathroom w sink and shower
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.