- 114 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V 396TE 94
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Longo Mai’s low profile and dramatic lines are the signature piece of Cantieri di Pisa’s very Italian styling. They are recognized throughout the Mediterranean but are less well known the other side of the Atlantic. She, therefore, represents a relatively rare opportunity to purchase one of these European styled yachts in the Florida area.
Accommodation is for a total of 10 guests in the full width owner's cabin and five guest cabins. All feature twin beds and are located on the lower deck. The crew’s quarters can house 4 crew in three cabins.
Since Longo Mai’s delivery, she has never been chartered and has only ever been used privately by the owner and his guests. She has been regularly updated technically and represents an interesting opportunity to acquire a spacious well proven yacht with a reasonable price tag.
- Hull Fiberglass Superstructure Wood Deck Teak Type Fast Yacht Ext. Designer Classification Pier Luigi Spadolini Lloyd's Register of Shipping In Class Owner 1 x Twin cabin with large bathroom with Jacuzzi bath & separate WC ensuite (can easily be changed into a double bed) Guest 3 x Twin cabins each with ensuite shower room 1 x Double cain with ensuite shower room Crew For a total of 5/6 crew in one double, two single and one twin bunked cabin
- Auxiliary Machinery
- Stabilizers Koopnautic New in 2000 Water Makers 1 x HEM (Hydro Electric Marine) watermaker producing about 119 gallons per hour Air Conditioning/Heating Cruise Air compressors Cruise Air fan coils units Bow Thrusters Hydraulic off generator (New May 2007) Fuel Filtration Racor filters for both main engines and generators Oil Filtration Facet 132 gal. per hour with Deckma 15 ppm oil Content alarm Dirty lube oil tank – 517 gallons Clean lube oil tank – 573 gallons Sewage System ECOMAR (New 2012) Meets European and USA standards Bilge System 2 x electric pumps 105 gallons per min. and 52 gallons per minute 1 x manual good capacity Main engine driven pump Portable diesel pump in deck locker 150 gallons per minute Propellers 2 x stainless steel shafts with 4 bladed Italian Orvea props Other BOILERS 2 x 26 gallons each (1 x New stainless steel in 2002)
- Electrical Systems
- Electrical Power 220v/380v AC, 3-phase, 50Hz Shore Power A/SEA Shore power converter (New 2008) Batteries 12 x 2v Mastervolt gell DC service batteries 15,000 total AMPs 2 x Mastervolt gell chargers (New June 2007) Generators 2 x 45 Kw Northern Lights diesel generators Model M439T 45L 3 gallons per hour/81 gallons per day Generators in kW Starboard: 45 Port: 45 Generator Hours Starboard: 38,000 (1/11/12) Port: 38,000 (1/11/12) Other A complete overhaul/re-build has been made every 10,000 hours
- Audio Visual
- Televisions 1 Plasma TV in salon 1 TV in crew mess Video Recorders Multisystem, Bose Lifestyle 48 entertainment system Stereo Music System Multisystem, Bose Lifestyle 48 entertainment system with separate speaker systems on aft deck, salon and dining salon. Car stereos in all cabins and sun deck.
- Safety & Security
- Safety 2 x 12 Man Zodiac SOLAS life rafts (New 2012) 2 x EPIRBS – 1 x SART Man over board equipment 2 x MOM 8 modules 2 x life rings all with lights, flares Fire Fighting Fixed Co2 system for engine room 20 x portable dry powder extinguishers 2 x portable Co2 extinguishers Central fire main with electric pump in engine room 52 gallons per minute Portable diesel in deck locker 150 gallons per minute Fire axes, hoses and fittings Individual fire alarms throughout boat Alarms All technical alarms for bilges, engines, generators, pressures, temperatures and general alarm Security Burglar/security alarm system 2 x Safes (Owner’s stateroom and captains cabin)
- Communications Equipment
- Satcom Nera SatCom B system with HSD for e-mail Seatel Coastal 30 Sat TV Cellular System US Cellular European GSM VHF Radio Telephones Sailor RT2048 VHF radio telephone with DSC unit 2 x Icom VHF radio telephones SSB Radio Telephones Skanti type RP 8,000 with DSC unit Telephone Exchange Siemens telephone exchange Intercom Systems Yes
- Magnetic Compass – 2 x Plath Gyro Compass – Anschutz Automatic Pilot – Anschutz LOG – JRC Doppler, B & G Hydra 2000 system ECHO SOUNDER – Furuno color fish finder type FCU-581, B & G Hydra 2000 system RADAR – 2 x Furuno type FR-8002 series color radars with 12” screens and ARPA (New 2012) AIS – Furuno FA-150 GPS – 2 type MX420 Leica LORAN/DECCA – 1 x Furuno type LC90 MK2 CHART PLOTTER – 1 x Navisailor type 2400 Transas Marine WEATHER FAX – Furuno DFAX WIND INSTRUMENTS – B & G Hydra 2000 system
- Helm Station
- Facsimile machine interfaced via telephone exchange to Satcom M, GSM telephones and landline 1 x Autopilot 1 x Doppler speed log 1 x Echo sounder with graphic display and two transducers 2 x Remote depth indicators 1 x Weather facsimile receiver with paper print out
- Office Equipment
- 2 x Laptops in main bridge Brother flat top and feed copier, scanner, fax and printer
- Deck Equipment
- Deck Equipment Anchor windlass - 2 x Electric anchor windlasses with cable gypsies and warping drums Aft Warping Capstain – 2 x Electric aft capstans Ground Tackle 2 x Admiralty pattern 320lb. anchors 2 x 4.4 shackles 394’ each Cranes/Davits Passerelles Motomar crane Passerelle - Electric/hydraulic (very long) fitted on centerline in transom with hatch Others 1 x Side passerelle ladder 1 x portable ladder Built in swimming platform (stern) Aft deck awning 2 x parasols on top deck 6 x Wicker chairs on aft deck Pullout sun bed on foredeck & sun mattress on sun deck
- 2 X Miele oven 2 x Gagannau electric stove top 2 x Gagnnau gas stove top 2 x Gagnnau deep fryer 2 x Gagnnau grill 5 x Refrigerators 4 x Freezers 2 x Ice makers
- Miele washer Miele dryer Miele roller iron machine
- 2 x Ice makers 2 x Drinks refrigerators
- Tenders & Toys
- Tenders 1 x 14’8” Novurania inflatable tender type MX450 with 1 x Yamaha 100hp 4 stoke outboard motor engine (New May 2007). 1 x 10’5” Novurania inflatable tender type MX320 with Yamaha 4 stroke 30hp outboard motor engine. Toys Portable Bauer compressor Various diving equipment
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- Please contact Craig Cadwalader for additional information or to schedule a showing 954.525.7637