- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- CRM 1100
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Are you looking for a like new 2009 Viking with a hardtop and rare 1,100 economical MAN common rail engines? If so, look no further!
This combination of 1,100 HP MANs cruise at 27 knots and burns just 70 gallons per hour. The 1,360 MANs burn 100 gallons per hour at cruise, a savings of 30 gallons per hour. At today’s fuel prices, this equates to ~$150 per hour savings at only a 3-knot drop in speed. Savings are all across the RPM range with these state of the art MAN common rail engines.
Additional equipment includes water maker, ice chipper, deluxe helm chairs on bridge, Rupp outriggers, SAT TV, LED underwater lights, aquarium lighted transom bait well, and padded cockpit coamings.
"Insight" has been maintained and serviced by Galati since new and has ESP until November of 2013. She is a must see for the serious Viking buyer.
- L-shaped Seating Teak Cocktail Table 37' Plasma TV Full Custom Costa Canvas Runners iCom Command Mic Connected to iCom Radios on Helm Docking Station for Hand Held Iridium Sat Phone Bose DVD Player Surround Sound System
- Custom Amtico Flooring SubZero Refrigerated Drawers Corian Countertops Microwave Remote for 700 GPD Watermaker
- U-shaped Seating Teak Table
- Costa Canvas Runner with Step Covers
- Master Stateroom
- Queen-size Island Berth Flat Panel TV
- Master Head
- En suite Head Custom Amtico Flooring Corian Countertop
- Port Stateroom
- Twin Bunks Cedar-lined Hanging Locker Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Forward Stateroom
- Twin Bunks Cedar-lined Hanging Locker
- Guest Head
- Custom Amtico Flooring Corian Countertop
- Hardtop with Molded in Quartz Lights Costa Three-sided Enclosure with EZ2CY Six Rod Rocket launcher Drop Down Box In Hardtop ACR Spotlight
- Electronic Trolling Valves Release Marine Teak Helm Pod Teak Helm Chairs Upgraded to Murray Brothers Teak XLP Paragon Helm Chairs with XL Teak Footrests
- FURUNO UHD Digital Radar (2) FURUNO NAVNET 3D Processor System FURUNO Live Satellite Weather System FURUNO DFF3 Digital Sounder SIMRAD Auto Pilot (2) iCom 604 VHF Clarion CMD5 Marine Stereo System Satellite Radio JL Marine Audio Speakers KVH M5G 16" Satellite TV Dish DISH Network Receiver Sirius Satellite Weather AIS Receiver Northstar 6100i Plotter
- Ice Chipper with Discharge into Cockpit Sole Two Rod Holder in Each Haunch Four Total Transom Live Well with Glass Window and Lights Fresh and Salt Water Wash Downs RUPP Outriggers with Spreaders Cockpit Mezzanine Cockpit Coaming Pads Removable Armstrong Swing Dive Ladder Stowed in Lazarette Freezer under Bench Seat
- Lewmar V4 Stainless Steel Windlass Dual Power Steering Pumps Engine room Toolbox 700 GPD Watermaker with Remote in Galley Twin MAN CRM 1100 Engines with 1100 HP Each Generator (1851 hours)
- Fiberglass Side Thru-hulls Underwater LED Transom Lights
- Extended Warranty
- MAN Engines Extended Warranty (2,500 hours or 11/08/2013) and a Passport Premiere Warranty until 11/07/2013.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht