- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a custom buillt DUSKY DIESEL with a single Yanmar with twin Outdrives. if you are looking for an economic fishing machine this is it.
This boat has never been registered and has many custom features. JUST REDUCED to 79,000 Smaller center consoles considered!!!
This DUSKY 33 center console boast a Yanmar 480 horsepower heavy duty Drive" with two
Mercruiser Bravo I stern drives. A twin screw IO boat with a single diesel engine
***********Great efficiency with 2.4 MPG at 26/ 27 MPH.
Great performance with yanmar Diesel engine package with the Dusky step hull design varible degree deadrise. This custom DUSKY was built for the owner and is a factory demo boat, and has never been titled.
JUST REDUCED to 79,000 33 center console with a diesal ! BOAT SHOW SPECIAL !OFFERS will be presented !!! Smaller center consoles considered
- The DUSKY 33 is center console with single Yanmar 480 HP diesel 2 Mercruiser Bravo I stern drives. . yanmar 6LY2A-STP at 480 hp Approximate Cruise 34 mph with Max speed: 45 mph GREAT RANGE with an estimated 2.5 MPG @ 26 MPH .
- Lowrance electronic s with a 24 Mile/ 4KW Radar, Lowrance HD GPS with Garmin TR1 Autopilot and a ICOM 302 vhf radio , Clarion AM/FM/CD, Satellite Ready with e xtra speakers Dusky Deluxe console with tournement l eaning Post with Tackle Center cup holders Electric Engine Hatch Lifters & Hydraulic Steering, Stainless Steel Ships Wheel with Electronics Box over head Two Bench Seats forward There is Refrigerated Box Beneath Seat and aft transom Lee's 16' Outriggers Electric Throttle Control Fiberglass Top with electronics box and a luminum frame T top with Rocket Launchers
- Great space for fishing with transom mounted livewell with extra pump. Stainless Fiberglass Swm platform with Steel Cleats,Stainless Steel Bow & Stern Eyes,Stainless Steel Rod Holders. This is self bailing with scuppers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact CA RUSS SCHAFER 954-445-2290 or Russ@denisonyachtsales.com