- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D11 10.8 Ltr / IPS 900
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Attractive Custom Carolina Express with IPS Drive system allowing excellent range, speed and maneuverability. Cold-molded hull construction. Vessel is fully operational and with excellent dockside appeal, but has an unfinished cabin allowing many options for a potential purchaser. Original layout drawings arranged a spacious 2 cabin and 2 head configuration.
Currently there is one head and shower finished and useable. The rough carpentry for the proposed interior is in place. The asking price on this posting includes completion of the interior which may be started immediately and finished by Spring '14.
An Applied Concepts design and an outstanding offshore performer, she can cruise at 30 knots burning only 52 gallons/hour or for more economy pull back to 27 knots at only 45 gallons/hour. With 1000 gallon fuel capacity you have almost 20 hours of running time at 27 knots.
Seller would consider a trade of a 50' to 65' convertible with some cash difference. This is a very attractive boat and a great opportunity for the right buyer.
Seller ready for offers! Timing is excellent to make a deal.
- Attractive Custom Carolina Express with IPS Drive system allowing excellent range, speed and manuverablity. Vessel is fully operational, although it has an unfinished cabin allowing many options for a potential purchaser. Original layout drawings arranged a spacious 2 cabin and 2 head configuration (which proposed a double berth master stateroom aft and a split berth with single below and double above in the forward cabin). Currently there is one head and shower finished and useable. It has teak framed doorways & door, Teak vanity cabinet with Corian molded sink & top with mirror above. The rough carpentry for the proposed interior is in place and painted out in white.
- Simrad 12" Display NSE 12 for GPS/Chartplotter/Recording Sounder Simrad 10Kw radar with open array scanner Simrad AP 24 Autopilot Simrad 8" Display NSE 8 Simrad 3G Broadband dome radar Simrad WM-2 weather module & antenna Simrad IS 20 digital display, water temp / depth Simrad NAIS-400 AIS receiver Furuno FCV1150 color recording depth sounder ICOM M504 Vhf radios (2) and two ICOM Command Mic KVH M5 Sat TV antenna dome Volvo digital engine displays Volvo IPS joystick ACR dual beam Spotlight
- Electrical Equipment
- NorPro 20Kw generator in sound shield 50amp shorepower connection & cable ISO Boost transformer AC electrical panel and breakers DC electrical system Optima batteries (9) Charles 50amp charger 80 amp battery equalizer
- Deck Equipment
- Teak Cockpit, Mezzanine deck, and raised Helm soles Rolled Teak coverboards with rod holders Cushioned Mezzanine seating to portside cockpit Stainless lined freezer beneath mezzanine seat Below deck insulated fishboxes / Ice storage Lighted transom livewell with inside window Transom door (large) 38' Triple-spreader Outriggers with collapsable back bars Center Rigger Full Tower with hardtop including overhead rod storage cabinet and LED lighting Tower legs attach to bridge deck sides for clean look & making walk-around to bow easier 4-sided Enclosure LED running lights integral to hardtop Release helm & companion chairs (2) Starboard side bench companion seat with cushioned teak ladderback Varnished teak helm pod Varnished teak cabin entry doors with windows Fighting Chair in cockpit Three rod holders on each aft tower leg Stainless aft corner line hawsers Stainless 16 inch cleats (6) Fiberglass step box Drawer for storage of Plano tackle boxes Cockpit spreader lights mounted under tower floor One foredeck spreader light Saltwater & Freshwater washdowns Crushed Ice Sea machine makes fresh or saltwater ice Cockpit Kenyon BBQ grill (electric) in stainless lined cabinet Varnished teak toe rail Bomar hatch on foredeck Bow pulpit with stainless anchor chute Electric remote control windlass with stainless Delta Anchor and chain lead / nylon rode Opening anchor locker on foredeck Volvo IPS control system with joystick & sportfish mode (2 stations, helm deck & tower) IPS Skyhook dynamic positioning feature & underwater exhaust with bypass option Blue LED underwater lights at transom Tower has fiberglass buggy top, cushioned bench seat with backrest, FBG helm console with wheel & controls Stainless steel lined rigging sink and ice basin on Helm Deck Pop-up Flat Panel TV in starboard side console on Helm Deck Curved lounge seating to aft portside Helm Deck Iso-Therm refrigerator U-line Icemaker
- Hull, exterior and layout were designed by Applied Concepts Unleashed, Inc. who's founder Steve French has been on the leading edge of innovative sportfishing boat concepts throughout the past century. The boat was built using cold-molded multi layers of Okume plywood combined with epoxy, strengthened with longitduinal stringers and bulkheads. Designed from conception for the Volvo IPS drive system, the 900 series provides good performance, notable economy and exceptional manuverablity. The hull is finished with white Awlgrip and has black anti-fouling on the bottom.
- Engine room entrance hatch raises from mezzanine Dual Racor fuel filters Fireboy engineroom automatic fire suppression system Fuel transfer pumps Hot water heater Fresh water system Flush mounted Bennett trim tabs Fuel burn reported to be 52 gallons/hour at 30 knots or 45 gallons/hour at 27 knots Top Speed is reported 37.5 knots @2450rpm
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.